The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Gianluigi Donnarumma tried to put the “disappointment” of the Coppa Italia Final defeat behind him and focus on Milan’s next challenges.

They were beaten 4-0 by Juventus on Wednesday evening with two howlers from the teenage shot-stopper.

“We are disappointed, as we wanted to win this game and we are sorry because we didn’t manage it,” the goalkeeper told Milan TV.

“It’s time to look forward, we have two very important games where we have to do very well.

“The role of a goalkeeper is like that, you can make mistakes and disappointment is normal, but you have to turn the page and move on quickly, as there are two very important matches coming up.”

The Rossoneri still have to earn their place in the Europa League and go head-to-head with Atalanta this Sunday, then Fiorentina in the final round.

“I really want to do well and show what I can do. I think we’re all fired up. I saw the lads in the locker room really fired up and we reach this appointment in great shape.”

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
who lost benatia on the first goal? romangoli

2nd goal? lurch

3rd goal? lurch

4th goal? croatian heskey

mister bonucci is not responsible for his team mates having the collective IQ of sarri's trophy cabinet.

And the 5-1 pls

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
And the 5-1 pls

1st goal lurch

2nd goal biglia/left side of defense/lurch

3rd goal fake news penalty

4th goal lurch

5th goal lurch

grazie lurch for being the worst goal keeper of all time

surpassing mister joe hart for the title.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Wot number does Dida come at?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Wot number does Dida come at?

above buffon

184697_170395659678148_145315488852832_433108_168895_n.jpg

uff2027_2007.jpg

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Why is massaro so anti-grinta?

Does it have to do with him being from the isolated island?

This island personifies the essence of Grinta more than any other European nation... heck if it weren't for them, most of Europe would be speaking german :proud:

#BulldogSpirit

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
1st goal lurch

2nd goal biglia/left side of defense/lurch

3rd goal fake news penalty

4th goal lurch

5th goal lurch

Unsurprisingly, Sage has become an extremist ;)

I hope David can do the right thing and remove this troll masquerading as a mod.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
This island personifies the essence of Grinta more than any other European nation... heck if it weren't for them, most of Europe would be speaking german :proud:

#BulldogSpirit

tenor.gif

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Sounds like Pep has told Kun the door is open if he wants to leave City. Can't we just do a 15m loan for two seasons allowing him to return to Independiente in 2020.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Gianluigi Donnarumma tried to put the “disappointment” of the Coppa Italia Final defeat behind him and focus on Milan’s next challenges.

They were beaten 4-0 by Juventus on Wednesday evening with two howlers from the teenage shot-stopper.

“We are disappointed, as we wanted to win this game and we are sorry because we didn’t manage it,” the goalkeeper told Milan TV.

“It’s time to look forward, we have two very important games where we have to do very well.

“The role of a goalkeeper is like that, you can make mistakes and disappointment is normal, but you have to turn the page and move on quickly, as there are two very important matches coming up.”

The Rossoneri still have to earn their place in the Europa League and go head-to-head with Atalanta this Sunday, then Fiorentina in the final round.

“I really want to do well and show what I can do. I think we’re all fired up. I saw the lads in the locker room really fired up and we reach this appointment in great shape.”

https://streamable.com/7w3gn

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Get this dude the fuck out of here. FR FR

He should be free to say what he wants (I'm a free speech absolutist)
Also this is what happens when most of the mods do nothing but talk shit and ban people that they disagree with.

I'm against his ban...and truth be told he's no different in trolling from the people shitting on Donna calling him the worst gk etc. We're a troll's paradise atm, which is fine...I love a good trolling. I only hope when the trolling is in a direction they don't like they let it pass this way also.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
above buffon

184697_170395659678148_145315488852832_433108_168895_n.jpg

uff2027_2007.jpg

I get the feeling Buffon would trade all of his club trophies for just one of those lol

Dida was right there with anyone in his prime, and he was very good in that 2006/2007 CL after his best days had passed him.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini

#BulldogSpirit

Briton played its part but make no mistake the battle of Stalingrad was the turning point of World War II. If nazi germany had invaded Russia D Day may never have happened and Briton would have fallen. It was the Russian forces who pushed from the east after fighting tooth and nail in defense and then forcing Germany to retreat giving the allied forces the opportunity to land and push on from the west etc. https://www.historylearningsite.co....es-of-world-war-two/the-battle-of-stalingrad/

But that is history regarding Milan there is a lot work to do if Milan do not make the EL leading to Gattuso and Mirabelli being sacked bring in Sarri and Guintoli.
All credit to Gattuso he has done better than I expected but he does not strike me as the man to get us back on track. It can be argued he deserves a full season before being judged which is fair but we need a manager of greater experience and Guintoli has been very clever in signing players for Napoli.

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rai Sport - Raiola-Paratici meeting for Bonaventura: the situation

It will be a hot summer to live at Casa Milan, with eyes focused on the Rossoneri. According to Rai Sport, the future of Giacomo Bonaventura could be far from the Milan side. Fabio Paratici, ds of Juventus, and Mino Raiola, agent of the midfielder, met in Montecarlo to discuss the possible transfer of the former Atalanta player.

30m and you can have him.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Rai Sport - Raiola-Paratici meeting for Bonaventura: the situation

It will be a hot summer to live at Casa Milan, with eyes focused on the Rossoneri. According to Rai Sport, the future of Giacomo Bonaventura could be far from the Milan side. Fabio Paratici, ds of Juventus, and Mino Raiola, agent of the midfielder, met in Montecarlo to discuss the possible transfer of the former Atalanta player.

30m and you can have him.

good riddance

get cuadrado instead pls

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Official: FIGC have given the ok for B teams in Serie C

Milan can always send Gattuso to coach the B team and bring in Sarri/Conte ha.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Andre Silva next Cr7 :lol::lol::lol:

Next Bebe if we're lucky

He's actually very much like Federico Macheda. Back then Utd had a rampaging group of fans who refused to accept that the boy was shit.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
r e c o g n i z e

g r e a t n e s ss

wDiLrRv.png

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Silva for around 40m
Bonaventura for around 30m
Donnarumma for around 50m
Kalinic for 15-20m hopefully
Bacca for around 15m hopefully
Suso if anyone wants to pay his 40m release clause
Then the rest of the remaining scrubs and let's reset this whole thing haha.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
If we buy more than 3 (4 including goalie) starters this summer, Mirabelli should be sacked instantly. Buy any number for the bench, but don't reset the starting XI again pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.