The Red & Black Forums - View Single Post - Up and Coming Talent/Pedobear Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 10:04   #39
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre

Fav. Players: Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone

Quote:
Originally Posted by fertygo View Post
Yeah damn dude's good, he scoring for fun in Primavera. Is he regarded as italian best youth talent atm ? He's on his way break thru fio senior squad @ this rate.
Argh... I'd wish we give chance to Fossati, have a gut he will deliver in our current set-up.
I think he already get some minutes for Fio's senior team last season, don't know about this season.. but yeah he could break through at least as bench like Babacar soon
Agree about Fossati being given a shot but Stroppa kinda need him more this season, especially if the Primavera are aiming to win something..
his physically attributes is good too..

Quote:
Originally Posted by amay View Post
Theres this kid in the Inter Primavera Lorenzo Cristieg,he used to be higher rated then Fossati when he used to be at Inter.Although my knowledge on him is more FM based,but recently I did go through some Inter forums and I read he got called up for the U-19 at the age of 16/17 which is the youngest ever.
I think Crisetig is still at Inter Primavera..yes he got a called up at higher ages , at u19 and even u21 but hasn't really been consistently called up and used as well in the Nazionale.. I think he is a rather different type of player compared to Fossati, Crisetig is more of defensive minded, while Fossati is more creative, technical player..(one of the reason his progressed stuck at Inter last season, because his playing style doesn't suits Inter primavera's tactic)

Signature
People just want to be entertained, and that's what it is. Truth doesn't matter, because what's entertaining is what people are gonna gravitate towards.
Dwa Milan is offline   Reply With Quote