CL: AC Milan (4) - Arsenal FC (0) 15/02/2012

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
we have this.

robben van p is the only player to worry about.

Time for italy to put english teams out lol

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
also, do we play at home or away first?

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
the guy on sky sports is talking about arrsenal beating us in 07/08, and he thinks milan are a good draw for arsenal, and it should be comfortable :O

Got to laugh at these people

it will be far from comfortable

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Lets take them Down We're a million times better than last time and they're definitely worse we can do this.

Forza MIlano.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
the guy on sky sports is talking about arrsenal beating us in 07/08, and he thinks milan are a good draw for arsenal, and it should be comfortable :O

Got to laugh at these people

it will be far from comfortable

Those guys understimate serie a teams a lot, i don't mind that. Seeing our team being able to give barcelona quite a hard time, they would do a mistake to understimate us. It would be to our favour. I think we should be able to beat them, especially if we get some reinforcement in january

MilanDelaware

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Gullit, Rijkaard, Maldini, Nesta, Costacurta, Albertini, Gattuso
the only downside to this game will be the baised English commentators like last year.

Deunamist

F*** Juventus
Reaction score
2007-08: Milan/Arsenal, Liverpool/Inter
2008-09: Chelsea/Juve, Inter/Man Utd, Arsenal/Roma
2009-10: Milan/Man Utd, Inter/Chelsea
2010-11: Milan/Spurs
2011-12: Milan/Arsenal, Napoli/Chelsea

Hooray to UEFA matchfixers aka Spanish scrotum kissers.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

arsenal. gonna fuck my family friend for talking shit since 08

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
robben van p is the only player to worry about.

His supposed importance to Arsenal is exaggerated. They're not any more RVP-depended than we are of Ibra, Spain are of Villa or Napoli are of Cavani. Because of Arteta, they're playing more as a unit than they ever did with Fabregas, who had a different role to Arsenal than Arteta, who's their Xavi/Pirlo and isn't getting too much freedom on the field unlike Fabregas and Messi(in Argentina). It wouldn't surprise me if they do fine even without him(just like Napoli with Cavani).

I'd say losing Nasri+Fabregas and the new signings have made them more consistent.

Still, I'm glad we got Arsenal and not Chelsea. If it's one EPL team who suits us and Ibra than it's Arsenal. I still think we would've won if Seedorf hadn't missed the home leg against Arsenal in 2008.

Vecchio Ultra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Ambrosini - Boban - Savicevic - Dessailly - MVB - Costacurta - Bierhoff
Two words: we're screwed. Fastest team left in the draw vs slow Milan, fantastic. Oh well, at least we can grab scudetto from Ladri before it's too late then.

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
Delete this thread and let MB start a new one

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Two words: we're screwed. Fastest team left in the draw vs slow Milan, fantastic. Oh well, at least we can grab scudetto from Ladri before it's too late then.

we arent screwed, it will be tough, but aresnal are not the worst team we could have got.

If you look at their squad, its not entirely impressive. So I do think we will go through, going forward we should punish them, and apart from robben van persie, they dont have any other great players. So hopefully silva and nesta will do what they always do.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Arsenal is poor man's Barca. If Ibra could do that much damage to Barca(referring to the recent CL game and not his time there), then how much won't he be able to do against Arsenal?

Oh wait, Emirates 2010.

We're relying on a guy who's style of play doesn't suit certain types of teams, but we got a team who's most likely not one of those. In a way, we're lucky.

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
ppl talking bout van persie,but i have more attention for theo walcott. he is SURE fast,highly techniqued. the worst part is he operates as right winger. which means,if we dont buy someone with quality at LB, then it's gonna be walcott vs antonini. horrible show

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
2 months for pato to return to form, need you boy.

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Pato V Mertesacker LOL Try catch him you big German Lug!

Silva to teach RVP a lesson!

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
rvp has been undisciplined this season. epl cant stop him

he hasnt seen thiago yet

acmf2002

AcMILANforEver<3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
we will see , not now hide it
now we wait 2 months

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
oh fuck yea.

we gon bully them on and off the field. we gon pull down their white shorts and anally rape them. just fuck them upside down. wilshere, ramsey, walcott, all little boys who will be shown a life lesson by our big dick playas. they gon cry and call out to their pedobear "professor". zlatan and clarence are proly laughing their ass off and waiting til they got on the field. we gon make their little bitch ass fans cry. mwahahahahahaha

no homo. :D

Last edited:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Oh god here we go again. Arsenal is not poor man's barcelona. They have changed their playing style. They play far more direct now. If Allegri goes all "BGP" seedorf and zambrotta on the left against walcott we are screwed. And if Nesta and Silva are absent we are screwed as well. This will be very high intensity game.

Ibra better bring his A game. I dont care if he scored against Arsenal with barcelona. This is not barcelona he is playing for. If he gets physically bullied by mertesacker, vermalen and song (very likely) and loses interest we are definitely screwed again.

Milan has to remain injury free and play their best game or say good night to europe.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Not the best draw but it could have been worse.

Forza Milan!!!!