Corrupt Filthy Scum - FC Barcelona

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
Fuck those diving midgets! Maldini 5 CL trophies>Catalunya.

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
Why dont we create like a "rant thread" "flame thread" or a "vent thread"

To just go and rage about anything

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
great thread

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Maybe he's sitting there wasted and wounded at his old piano trying hard to capture the moment this morning i don't know 'cause a bottle of vodka is still lodged in his head
and some blond gave him nightmares...:O.

Reaction score
I don't see what's so bad about them if I'm honest. I mean none of their players have killed someone or cheated on their girlfriends what I know. Their current president hasn't acted badly and their coach always acts with style, something Milan supporters should value. They're not buying for more than they earn, unlike certain blue (and black) teams and they aren't parking the bus. When you look at it with objective eyes, you see that the referee conspiracy theory is unfounded.

Sure, Busquets dives. A lot. And he looks pathetic when he does it, but all teams have divers. Milan too.

This thread is, if you don't mind me saying this, a bit pathetic.

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
I have more respect for Man U than Barca. Barca got some annoying players like any other teams but Busquets is someone who disgusts me alot, he is beyond embarrassing. He is the kind of guy who you would wanna use as a sandbag to practice your punches and kicks.

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
I don't see what's so bad about them if I'm honest. I mean none of their players have killed someone or cheated on their girlfriends what I know. Their current president hasn't acted badly and their coach always acts with style, something Milan supporters should value. They're not buying for more than they earn, unlike certain blue (and black) teams and they aren't parking the bus. When you look at it with objective eyes, you see that the referee conspiracy theory is unfounded.

Sure, Busquets dives. A lot. And he looks pathetic when he does it, but all teams have divers. Milan too.

Smell like Barcelona fanboy to me :o

:D

I mean yea this is a bit excessive, but the fact that basically all of them dive, that it seems to be a team tactic, is dispicable

Many reffering favors have also gone their way, just look at chelsea vs barcelona in 2009, if that reff wasnt "influenced" IDK who is

I mean I dont mind Barcelona, thye play great football when they are NOT DIVING

Busquests is just a disgrace to football, I mean seriously this guy should be removed from the game, dispicable piece of shit

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree with Calum. The only stuff I hate about them is Xavi, Guardiola & co pointing fingers. Their interviews irritates me.

As a club I still like them more than Real Madrid.

Also, I do value a good diving. Football is played first mentally.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maybe he's sitting there wasted and wounded at his old piano trying hard to capture the moment this morning i don't know 'cause a bottle of vodka is still lodged in his head
and some blond gave him nightmares...:O.
It's okay to admit that you love the Jon Bon, c4m, and that you would indeed want him to lay you down on a bed of roses. :tongue: Beautiful chest hair and all.

Reaction score
Smell like Barcelona fanboy to me :o

:D

I mean yea this is a bit excessive, but the fact that basically all of them dive, that it seems to be a team tactic, is dispicable

Many reffering favors have also gone their way, just look at chelsea vs barcelona in 2009, if that reff wasnt "influenced" IDK who is

I mean I dont mind Barcelona, thye play great football when they are NOT DIVING

Busquests is just a disgrace to football, I mean seriously this guy should be removed from the game, dispicable piece of shit

Well I'm not here to start a fight. I'll try to stay as objective as possible, so my colours don't shine through too much.

What I've a problem with is people talking without looking at the facts. I mean, sure Barca have gotten a lot of calls their way, but they've gotten just as many against them. Vs Chelsea Abidal got sent of for an Anelka dive (or did he just fall?) and I think it was Ballack who handled the ball in the penalty area. Vs Inter Milito scored when he was offside and Bojans goal was wrongfully disallowed. Those are the games most people bring up.

Being an AC Milan fan you should know better than to judge the value of a person on whether or not they dive.

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
Well I'm not here to start a fight. I'll try to stay as objective as possible, so my colours don't shine through too much.

What I've a problem with is people talking without looking at the facts. I mean, sure Barca have gotten a lot of calls their way, but they've gotten just as many against them. Vs Chelsea Abidal got sent of for an Anelka dive (or did he just fall?) and I think it was Ballack who handled the ball in the penalty area. Vs Inter Milito scored when he was offside and Bojans goal was wrongfully disallowed. Those are the games most people bring up.

Being an AC Milan fan you should know better than to judge the value of a person on whether or not they dive.

TBH I dont really care what type of person a player is off the field, if they are from Milan, yes, from other teams, I really dont care. On the field is what counts for me, and on the field I see busquests diving his way around the field, I will never respect him, EVER.

Yea, I mean your right you could say that there are many instances in which it hasnt gone Barcas way (reff decisions) but the odds seemed to be stacked against Barca in terms of dodgy reffereing.

Great players yes, it pisses me off that they dive, they dont need to dive, with the squad avalible you dont need to get other players sent off to win, ie the CL final vs Man Utd, Barca really played football, the acting wasnt really there and they tore them apart, why cant they play like this all the time??

@the Chelsea game, there was about 3/4 penalties not given to chelsea, Barcelona did not deserve to win that game

As Drogba said

Edit: Interesting stat I found

In the last 3 years, Barcelona has recieved 1 red card

Teams that have played Barcelona in those 3 years have got 36 reds

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree with Calum. The only stuff I hate about them is Xavi, Guardiola & co pointing fingers. Their interviews irritates me.

As a club I still like them more than Real Madrid.

Also, I do value a good diving. Football is played first mentally.

:fp:

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
You guys sound like a bunch of English football pundits...

Crying @ diving :lol:

Kvothe

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Barca is a shit club...midget assholes. Its fine to hate them.

This thread is kinda silly though.

Reaction score
TBH I dont really care what type of person a player is off the field, if they are from Milan, yes, from other teams, I really dont care. On the field is what counts for me, and on the field I see busquests diving his way around the field, I will never respect him, EVER.

>> But you do respect Roberto Baggio and Inzaghi? They were just as bad, just smarter. They knew how to do it unlike Busquets.

Yea, I mean your right you could say that there are many instances in which it hasnt gone Barcas way (reff decisions) but the odds seemed to be stacked against Barca in terms of dodgy reffereing.

>> won't comment on this now, since it'd just turn into a war of words, but I obviously see things differently, and I do have a few examples

Great players yes, it pisses me off that they dive, they dont need to dive, with the squad avalible you dont need to get other players sent off to win, ie the CL final vs Man Utd, Barca really played football, the acting wasnt really there and they tore them apart, why cant they play like this all the time??

>> Pisses me off too, when it happens. It's mostly Busquets though, definitely not the whole team. And it's not that frequent (watch random Serie A or Liga BBVA games and they're often worse in this respect)

@the Chelsea game, there was about 3/4 penalties not given to chelsea, Barcelona did not deserve to win that game

>> Here's a good vid. I don't think any of these are certain penalties. I'll give you my view on the different possible penalty calls.

1. The foul occured outside of the penalty area, and Ovrebo made the right call to award a free kick.
2. This is, for me, one of the strongest penalty appeals for Chelsea. Abidal clearly pulled his shirt, but then again we see this in most matches (especially on the likes of Messi) and they're never awarded. Furthermore Drogba dived.
3. Toure hits the ball. Not a penalty.
4. Possible dive, definitely not a penalty.
5. Possible penalty, but it's unvoluntary, so I don't know. According to the rules, it's not a penalty.
6. Another unvoluntary hand ball. I don't think this is a penalty.

#2 and #5 are possible for me, not the others.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Not the diving itself, the amount of diving

Actually you said it better in the previous post. Its not diving per se, but tactical diving thats the problem, or diving as part of the tactics. Diving out of trouble as I would put it.

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti

1. The foul occured outside of the penalty area, and Ovrebo made the right call to award a free kick. Penalty, blocked him inside the box
2. This is, for me, one of the strongest penalty appeals for Chelsea. Abidal clearly pulled his shirt, but then again we see this in most matches (especially on the likes of Messi) and they're never awarded. Furthermore Drogba dived. So-So, Drogba fell easily put his shirt was pulled, still s penalty in most league
3. Toure hits the ball. Not a penalty. After taking down Drogba
4. Possible dive, definitely not a penalty. agree on this
5. Possible penalty, but it's unvoluntary, so I don't know. According to the rules, it's not a penalty. Hand is to out of position for it to NOT be a penalty, ie if the hand was on his side maybe, not when its that far away from his body
6. Another unvoluntary hand ball. I don't think this is a penalty. Same as above
My thoughts

Last edited:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
This thread is :fp: it does not reflect Milan fans :head:

Kvothe

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

True that. But the fact that you are actually taking the pain of posting in this thread is even more pathetic.

Reaction score
True that. But the fact that you are actually taking the pain of posting in this thread is even more pathetic.

Well, I happen to enjoy discussions and banter on forums (and IRL) and this seemed like a very good place. Enraged people with completely different opinions make for interesting conversations if they keep their cool.

@ Dominate: Thanks for your input ;) I could agree on some but I'd say there's no way that first one would be a penalty because the refs are supposed to blow for when the infraction initially ocurred

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
Well, I happen to enjoy discussions and banter on forums (and IRL) and this seemed like a very good place. Enraged people with completely different opinions make for interesting conversations if they keep their cool.

@ Dominate: Thanks for your input ;) I could agree on some but I'd say there's no way that first one would be a penalty because the refs are supposed to blow for when the infraction initially ocurred

I guess we are both blinded by our love for our teams in a certain way

You know, of course your going to be more anti the claims because you support the team

I will be more against them because I dont.

Nice having this discussion with you, sorry about the thread, bit ridiculous but alwell.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
This thread is :fp: it does not reflect Milan fans :head:

Was about to post this.Mods please delete this thread,its beyond pathetic and small time mentality club.

We dont even have a thread for inter or juve on this note,and we have for Barca?Pff :fp:

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
lets not be lame like inter forums and have a "haters paradise'

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Damn you south americans. :D

Sven, this is the first time you've ever disappointed me. :(

I feel so heartbroken.

I think every team play with the weapons they got... Barça got the physichaly lightest team between top European clubs.
Other teams know this very well, and they try to go physical against them... To try to get fouls out of the contact is something they can do to match the tactics against them. You can use muscles against skills and you can use brains against muscles.
I think that when a defender resort to physical contact he is taking that risk.

I don't know if it's a deliberate tactic from Barça, but it can totally not be the case. It's the way small players learn to cope with physical contact (and they got a lot of those), if you see those small dribblers in South America, they will learn to deal with stronger players, they will try to use everything else, from skills to acting. Just like stronger players will make a good use of their bodies, in some morally questionable ways like violence.

It's no different than the DM who hide his fouls. Or when you kill a counter with a dirty foul, or provoke the opposite player... All very questionable tactics, but it happens all the time and my opinion let the game more interesting.
(unless your team is a victim of it course :lol:)

Last edited: