Week 37: AC Milan vs Bologna 21/05/2017 15.00 CET

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Wouldn't it be cool if we steamrolled the Europa League...then beat the CL holders in the Super Cup? :eek::thumbsup:

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Damn, i feel bad for our opponents in LE next season.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
so happy about today

grazie ragazzi!!! great to see honda make a difference as well. can't wait for europe next season. thursdays just got a lot better :)

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Just finished to warch the replay (couldn't watch it love), but as I managed to not know the result before it was a good watch.

Man I'm so happy right now, and I'm also very happy for Honda for having found kind of a happy end before his (probable) departure. Also glad Lapa found the goal after the early miss and the not given goal

And Deulofeu - man I want him to stay regardless if we get Keita too or not. If there is a possibility to keep a talented fast player like him on a reasonable price we shouldn't miss out!

In current Swiss League there is no team even close to this Milan. The "closest" team is FC Basel but they will play CL anyway. From the others, really no one is comparable to current Milan (let alone Chinese Milan). So hopefully we get a Swiss team :lol:

If we end up playing the Swiss team, I'll probably hit you up buddy for some directions. Gotta help out a Ösi neighbour :lol:

Btw in regards of Deulofeu: He's super hard to judge. He heaven and hell in the same match. Some really questionable plays at times but then he is there to score the curcial goal - similar to Lapadula I guess. I'd love to extend his loan honestly. I don't mind paying his wages but I wouldn't like paying more than 10 mil for his rights.

Damn, i feel bad for our opponents in LE next season.

We'll smack daddy them.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we end up playing the Swiss team, I'll probably hit you up buddy for some directions. Gotta help out a Ösi neighbour :lol:

Btw in regards of Deulofeu: He's super hard to judge. He heaven and hell in the same match. Some really questionable plays at times but then he is there to score the curcial goal - similar to Lapadula I guess. I'd love to extend his loan honestly. I don't mind paying his wages but I wouldn't like paying more than 10 mil for his rights.

We'll smack daddy them.

Haha yeah sure I'll be there :lol:

Yeah Deulofeu well we all saw his impact, when we thought we were lost without Jack and shortly after even without Suso it was more or less Deulo carrying this team for quite a while. Maybe he was playing over his usual standards but coming from almost no gametime in a fpreign league amd bossing the opponents right from the start is big business IMO. Agreed in the past couple of week he regressed but one can't deny the imense talent he has and his speed still is out of this world at times.

Today you could clearly see how Montella was trying to figure out where he fits the best in that 3-5-2. he started on the wide right, but Mbaye totally had him in his pocket. Montella then moved him more centrally, in a similiar position as Suso usually plays. It worked better when Mati came in because Mati was way more crestive than Berto. But things changed completely when Montella brought Honda on the wings and moved Deulo in the CF position: He scored, created chances, moved well - he started to play football actually.

And there you see how sometimes it's not only about the player but A) who are the other players who sorround him and B) what are his duties (or his position) in the field. Montella had to work on A) and B) to make Deulo perform well, and so he did.

Lomg story short: Keeping Deulo if it's possible on a reasonable price for me is a no brainer

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Yeah Geri can clearly be a functioning kog within a proper system. I still would be hesitant to spend any type of big sum on him. He really should only be an option if he is available at a low price. Otherwise I think we can get a comparative player elsewhere to do a similar job, especially if said player is supposed to backup Keita & Suso.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Yeey europa league, so happy...

Jorjie

Yipikaye Madafaka
Reaction score
So what is the scenario? If Fiorentina loses the game then we will qualify to EL?

Sorry kinda outdated with Milan news :fp:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So what is the scenario? If Fiorentina loses the game then we will qualify to EL?

Sorry kinda outdated with Milan news :fp:

We're already qualified for the EL qualification round (3rd round If I'm mot misstaken)

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
well at least the players did their duty yesterday.
congratulations to the team on achieving the goals set at the beginning of the season!
although in their last few games should have done better but what counts is that they manage to reach the objectives.
let hope that this will be the start of a new great milan!
FORZA MILAN!

Schedule