The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Guys, I still feel bad for never finishing school. Do you recommend studying a BBA while running a business? I just applied for re-admission ( distance education )

Before you invest your hard earned money, time etc ask yourself whether this qualification will significantly improve your chances of landing a better job or earning more money. If the answers yes, go for it otherwise don?t waste your energy as there?s plenty of unemployed people nowadays with meaningless degrees/qualifications saddled with debt.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
You keep putting in dangerous and difficult crosses, eventually something is going to happen. You keep making dangerous runs, carrying the ball with intent, you'll get free-kicks, penalties, and if you get past them, you'll be in a position to get assists and goals. Toure was doing well.

Toure kept pushing, wasn't a liability defensively--if you wanted to say that because we were facing 10, then 9 men, okay, I share that hesitation, but I see him improving game-by-game.

You can only play what is in front of you. And Bologna have shown they can be a tough team when they are up for it, and with a week to prepare, and an extra few days of rest, he did well.

I think there's enough to be positive about. Sure, there are concerns, he was bad against Verona, but he's showing promise.

He was a constant nuisance on the left flank all night long I?ll give him that but his crossing accuracy was pretty laughable. Also, he was completely M.I.A for Bologna?s second goal (too far up the pitch) although I lay the blame on those who were supposed to be covering for him. Anyway, it was an improved performance compared to Verona + Porto so hopefully he can only get better from here. I guess I?m just hoping for a competitive LB to challenge Theo the same way Kalulu challenges Calabria.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Before you invest your hard earned money, time etc ask yourself whether this qualification will significantly improve your chances of landing a better job or earning more money. If the answers yes, go for it otherwise don?t waste your energy as there?s plenty of unemployed people nowadays with meaningless degrees/qualifications saddled with debt.

You?re full of shit.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
https://football-italia.net/wanda-icardi-signed-divorce-papers-but-were-back-together/

SnoopyMisguidedBat-max-1mb.gif

"I gave you everything and you have everything"

Wanda realizes she is out of footballer, so she make amend

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

He wanted to get bba (look it up) while running his own business. Look what you wrote and how smart ass you you are pretending to be.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

I have my own business and I never think about getting a job. It?s just that something inside me, I wanna have a degree. Plus, I think it could help me manage the business better. My biggest regret in life is not having a degree ( I don?t need it, I just want it )

Anyway, thanks guys. I?m going for it.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I have my own business and I never think about getting a job. It?s just that something inside me, I wanna have a degree. Plus, I think it could help me manage the business better. My biggest regret in life is not having a degree ( I don?t need it, I just want it )

Do not even reply to him, he is some how special, gifted in a moronic way.

b47ac5d0ef40e04ef08c17e90bd47308.gif

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

Fair enough, if you somehow feel incomplete without a degree then go for it but personally I?d evaluate such a decision from a financial perspective and if the cost/time invested doesn?t result in additional $$$ then I wouldn?t pursue it. Especially given the current financial climate with many businesses going under. Anyway, it sounds like you?ve made your decision so best of luck.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
He wanted to get bba (look it up) while running his own business. Look what you wrote and how smart ass you you are pretending to be.

Lol I know exactly what it is and he confirmed he has other non-financial motives for pursuing it. To each his own. Next time mind your fucking business AZIS.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
My degree was the biggest waste of time ever FML

Thankfully I ended up with a good job (in another field than what I studied) but damn I could have used those year's so much better. Best thing with my uni years was that I banged a 10/10, I still wonder why on earth she decided to let me near her.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Lol I know exactly what it is and he confirmed he has other non-financial motives for pursuing it. To each his own. Next time mind your fucking business AZIS.

Lol I love it when you realize you were cornered yet you acted up.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

Very sensible take :thumbsup:
Sometimes a technical/vocational training would take you further than a Bachelor's in underwater queer dance studies

I mean if you really really need proof that a degree doesn't make you smart...
My degree was the biggest waste of time ever FML

Thankfully I ended up with a good job (in another field than what I studied) but damn I could have used those year's so much better. Best thing with my uni years was that I banged a 10/10, I still wonder why on earth she decided to let me near her.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Fuck you @ildiavolo3

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I almost feel like this is a feature, and not a flaw.

Being a jack of all trades could be a strength and/or weakness.
Does his versatility compensate for his lack of exceptional qualities? Is his versatility exceptional? I'm not sure.

The most worrying part, for me, is his finishing.
I won't pretend that I watch Torino every week, but I've watched a few games and he has usually been wasteful and uninspiring.
Looking at stats, it seems to confirm what I've seen.
The numbers of non-penalty goals that he has scored, compared with expected non-penalty goals(xG) based on the quality of chances is -5 goals (since 2018). That's incredibly wasteful.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just a reminder that tonight is going to be our 4th game in 10 days with more or less the same players due to injury/covid/illness/return from injury.

Settle your expectations. Don't expect champagne football. Torino is a team that presses very well and is very physical. If you thought Verona and Bologna are tough opponents, then brace yourself for tonight....

... and don't throw the team into the bin if they're not the usual flashy guys.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nicol? Schira @NicoSchira
#ACMilan are planning 4 important contracts extensions: talks in progress for the renewals of Ismael #Bennacer, Rafael #Leao, #TheoHernandez and Simon #Kjaer

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Nicol? Schira @NicoSchira
#ACMilan are planning 4 important contracts extensions: talks in progress for the renewals of Ismael #Bennacer, Rafael #Leao, #TheoHernandez and Simon #Kjaer

giphy.gif

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Just a reminder that tonight is going to be our 4th game in 10 days with more or less the same players due to injury/covid/illness/return from injury.

Settle your expectations. Don't expect champagne football. Torino is a team that presses very well and is very physical. If you thought Verona and Bologna are tough opponents, then brace yourself for tonight....

... and don't throw the team into the bin if they're not the usual flashy guys.

Good expectation management, but Kessie and Theo(bench) are back, and that same group of players are finding their feet as well.

I think the drive to win is too strong in this group to not win tonight.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
La Gazzetta dello Sport on newsstands this morning dedicates ample space on the front page to Milan. "Business Scudetto", headlines the rosea, who then adds: "The Devil's Hour, I extend the top and 100 million for the future. Renewals from Theo to Leao. And in January Faivre.

We have to embrace the hype, or be affected negatively by it.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tbf, my only one really. I'm not even that cynical about our injuries.

I agree :)

I understand your cynicism on the stadium issue, but I think necessity will force the issue this time. No one in Milano wants to be irrelevant in the world of football, which is where we're heading if this doesn't happen. No fail mission for Sala.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule