The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just a reminder that tonight is going to be our 4th game in 10 days with more or less the same players due to injury/covid/illness/return from injury.

Settle your expectations. Don't expect champagne football. Torino is a team that presses very well and is very physical. If you thought Verona and Bologna are tough opponents, then brace yourself for tonight....

... and don't throw the team into the bin if they're not the usual flashy guys.

Romagnoli, Kessie and Giroud are expected to start, so there are some rotations. Theo will surely play after the 60th minute and I expect Kalulu to get a lot of minutes. There are some good rotations, hopefully we win. Torino are no joke. Atalanta, Napoli and Ladri had very tough games against Toro but beat them because of late winners, so you can say that they perform well against stronger teams.

However, they have a few important players out like Verdi, Ansaldi, Mandragora and Pjaca.

I expect a lot of issues for FBT with Singo.

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Before you invest your hard earned money, time etc ask yourself whether this qualification will significantly improve your chances of landing a better job or earning more money. If the answers yes, go for it otherwise don?t waste your energy as there?s plenty of unemployed people nowadays with meaningless degrees/qualifications saddled with debt.
Education is good regardless.
The fuck are you talking about ?

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I have my own business and I never think about getting a job. It?s just that something inside me, I wanna have a degree. Plus, I think it could help me manage the business better. My biggest regret in life is not having a degree ( I don?t need it, I just want it )

Anyway, thanks guys. I?m going for it.
Go for it for sure.

Il Barone

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dida, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Pato, Zlatan, Tonali
AC Milan announces that Brahim D?az has tested negative to the Covid-19 swab test.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Benvenuto Brahim :love:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Good expectation management, but Kessie and Theo(bench) are back, and that same group of players are finding their feet as well.

I think the drive to win is too strong in this group to not win tonight.
Kessie just returned from flu, Theo from Covid. I want to believe that they can step in as if nothing happened, but the past has teached us otherwise and that it takes more than a couple of days to refind fitness. And Torino is a team that demands every tiny little bit of fitness to beat it.

Sadly I won't be able to watch the game tonight. I will record it and turn off my phone until I can re-watch it tho. Hope to be pleasently surprised and that my low expectations will be exceeded

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
La Gazzetta dello Sport on newsstands this morning dedicates ample space on the front page to Milan. "Business Scudetto", headlines the rosea, who then adds: "The Devil's Hour, I extend the top and 100 million for the future. Renewals from Theo to Leao. And in January Faivre.

We have to embrace the hype, or be affected negatively by it.

:lol:i just read the same on some other sources. Belloti and Faivre in january re almost certain according to some journalist. Will believe it when i saw them at contract signing.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
Inter Could Swap Hakan Calhanoglu For Lazio’s Luis Alberto In January, Italian Media Report, this according to Rome-based newspaper il Messaggero

funny if it turns out to be true

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Very sensible take :thumbsup:
Sometimes a technical/vocational training would take you further than a Bachelor's in underwater queer dance studies

Yep, degrees have become oversaturated and are nothing more than a money-making tool for institutions nowadays whilst there?s a labour shortage in the skilled trade sector. Also, more and more people are making their fortunes online nowadays through social media/E-commerce etc. without a single qualification to their name and zero debt.

Unfortunately Devilo/AZIS is still pissed because he was assured that his meaningless degree would result in a $100k+ p.a. yet somehow finds himself scrubbing toilets with his fingernails to make ends meet :mbd::monto:

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
I say yes to both Belotti & Kamara in january for low cost. Season is long, they can help. Theres African cup, we have injuries...

Faivre I dont know well. But I've seen River's Alvarez play and that boy has serious fire in his legs!

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Brahim back too :love:

So important for the next few games. Even if Theo and Brahim shouldn't be in best form and maybe won't be starters in those games, but to be able to sub them in would be a great boost. After all it's just one great run from Theo or a great pass from Brahim that can result in a goal, don't need to play 90 mins for that.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Education is good regardless.
The fuck are you talking about ?

Sure, fuck the $5k-50k p.a. tuition fees over 3-4 years and the average student debt of $30-50k minimum without the guarantee of a well paid job upon qualification especially during a time when the economy is shrinking and businesses are going under plus teaching is being done remotely. Sounds like a wise investment.

In fact, what the fuck are you doing here? Go and get a degree and another one and another one since ‘eDuCaTiOn iS aLwAyZ g0oD bRuH’

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nicol? Schira @NicoSchira
#ACMilan are planning 4 important contracts extensions: talks in progress for the renewals of Ismael #Bennacer, Rafael #Leao, #TheoHernandez and Simon #Kjaer

Love the sound of this and would be an important sign for the future however I'll believe it when I see it. This is what we all want but in the past we were told Donna, Hakan and even Kessie by his own mouth that he would extend-none of these things happened. I'm also querying why are these not done in silence like the Saele one?

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
I say yes to both Belotti & Kamarain january for low cost. Season is long, they can help. Theres African cup, we have injuries...

Faivre I dont know well. But I've seen River's Alvarez play and that boy has serious fire in his legs!

Both players would be big upgrades (especially given Kamara?s tactical flexibility) and are realistic targets for present day Milan. Hope Paolo gets it done.

FrE4k

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini
I say yes to both Belotti & Kamara in january for low cost. Season is long, they can help. Theres African cup, we have injuries...

Attacking mid is much more needed in this situation that we are now then CF and CM/DM ...

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
for me no decision about new players will be made before our 6th game in ucl and current rumors are from nowhere speculation (about winter transfer window)
- will we be in europe or no?!
- numbers of injuries (diaz, messias) in context of depth and quality
- kessie situation with contract
- oldies health (can ibra stay fit?, can olig be fit as regular starter?)

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sure, fuck the $5k-50k p.a. tuition fees over 3-4 years and the average student debt of $30-50k minimum without the guarantee of a well paid job upon qualification especially during a time when the economy is shrinking and businesses are going under plus teaching is being done remotely. Sounds like a wise investment.

In fact, what the fuck are you doing here? Go and get a degree and another one and another one since ?eDuCaTiOn iS aLwAyZ g0oD bRuH?
Guy said he never finished school.
He didnt say i wanna have a second or a third degree just for the sake of it.

I didnt study his file & evaluated his business & life to measure his gain ratio.
Guy didnt finish school & he is undecided so for me its obvious he should do it.

I have double degrees in business & sociology but i work in a totally different field.
But those degrees have crafted my personality nicely.
A person should finish school , period.
Now you can disagree & then fuck off directly.

Last edited:

Altafini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Inter Could Swap Hakan Calhanoglu For Lazio?s Luis Alberto In January, Italian Media Report, this according to Rome-based newspaper il Messaggero

Lol.....Seems Lazio will win scudetto then

Altafini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Wow!It's matchday again... can't wait to see us roast Torino today and I don't even care about how lucky we will be or how ugly/hypertensive the game will be,I just need us to bag the maximum 3points.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

In fact, what the fuck are you doing here? Go and get a degree and another one and another one since ?eDuCaTiOn iS aLwAyZ g0oD bRuH?

Do you acknowledge the fact that not having formal education limits your options professionally

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
FCnUhRkXoAU7S20

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Just for the record. Not everybody lives in the US and needs to indebt himself in order to study.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Inter Could Swap Hakan Calhanoglu For Lazio?s Luis Alberto In January, Italian Media Report, this according to Rome-based newspaper il Messaggero

LoL, as if Kebab would downgrade his salary.
He's gonna sit out his contract with Merda if it means he gets paid that extra 500K, ain't nothing Merda can do about it. :lol:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Hilarious deal by Nazio if true.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
for me no decision about new players will be made before our 6th game in ucl and current rumors are from nowhere speculation (about winter transfer window)
- will we be in europe or no?!
- numbers of injuries (diaz, messias) in context of depth and quality
- kessie situation with contract
- oldies health (can ibra stay fit?, can olig be fit as regular starter?)
Good take but I think they want to take Faivre regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule