AC Milan Jersey Thread

Which is your favourite Milan home jersey of the last 5 years?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Looks like this one

30a7ad4fbf7e2ad08b4ccc8f921a4592.jpg

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
really gorgeous..wayyy better than he 2011/12 kit

also looks like we are continuing the 2 year streak of white socks after 16 years of black socks

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Yup the only way to get retro right is to keep it as simple as possible. 2011/12 was horrendous thanks to the white stripes. Looked extremely forced. This one is a gem if it stays as simple as the leak.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Yup the only way to get retro right is to keep it as simple as possible. 2011/12 was horrendous thanks to the white stripes. Looked extremely forced. This one is a gem if it stays as simple as the leak.

:thumbsup:

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
we need to present that jersey to the Champions League :star:

Super22

Wonderkid
Reaction score
Puma better don't screwed up the jersey for next season 120 years anniversary in Dec.

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I'm still mildly annoyed by the colour of the Puma logo on the shoulder. Why is it white? It should be black.

k.n.

Primavera
Reaction score
Why is white? Obviously because of the black stripe... Even this season is white.

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona

sakhratul

Beginner
Reaction score
Milan store used to send a €20 birthday discount code. Anyone still receives it since they change the sponsor to Puma? The old code doesn't seem to be working anymore.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
The new home kit for next season looks fucking gorgeous!
Apparently it was inspired by the 2011/12 kit - one of my all time favourite Milan jerseys.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thankfully it doesn't take much inspiration from the white neck and excessive white colours in that 2011/12 jersey.

This one's a gem while that one was really annoying for me.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Thankfully it doesn't take much inspiration from the white neck and excessive white colours in that 2011/12 jersey.

This one's a gem while that one was really annoying for me.

Spot on. 11/12 is considerably inferior to this kit

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The new home kit for next season looks fucking gorgeous!
Apparently it was inspired by the 2011/12 kit - one of my all time favourite Milan jerseys.

Same. I really loved that kit, and this one reminds exactly of that one..

Looking forward to buy it

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seeing how many people love the new kit: Please don't shoot me, but I'm not at all a fan of this . Way too old school for my taste. But I'm looking forward to the white away kit. In the leaked footage it looks marvelous

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Loving the home kit, totally gonna buy it.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Seeing how many people love the new kit: Please don't shoot me, but I'm not at all a fan of this . Way too old school for my taste. But I'm looking forward to the white away kit. In the leaked footage it looks marvelous

You need to buy some taste

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Same. I really loved that kit, and this one reminds exactly of that one..

Looking forward to buy it

All three kits that season were really nice.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i've purchased the yellow gk jersey twice this year...once through puma website, once through milanstore..both times the order was refunded and cancelled....did they run out, and stopped restocking them?

gsO.gif

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
i've purchased the yellow gk jersey twice this year...once through puma website, once through milanstore..both times the order was refunded and cancelled....did they run out, and stopped restocking them?

gsO.gif

I must have more pull than you

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

They're onto you. They know you're spearheading the #FreeMonto movement to release him from his current political prisoner status.

Beware.

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
Official reveal of the new kit this sunday!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yro0NXO.png

just beautiful..really

can't wait to get mine in the mail :)