The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Also, extend Grintuso for another 4 years and get Jose Mari as striker coach to solve our goalscoring problems

Jose Mari is the ideal role model for Andre Silva. Andre Silva clearly is at the beginning of his transformation into a bodybuilding enthusiast, certainly closer to that than to being a top tier footballer.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
According to the latest reports from La Gazzetta dello Sport, UEFA will fine AC Milan €15-20 million as a punishment for their failure to comply with Financial Fair Play regulations.

You failed to balance the book, which mean you are on a deficit, which also mean that you are not good enough at making money, and you need to make more..

UEFA: great, lets fine them because they failed to make more money.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
FFP is the dumbest document ever written. It ensures teams that were already making a lot of money at the time of it's introduction stay up, and teams that are trying to get to the next level stay down.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
FFP is the dumbest document ever written. It ensures teams that were already making a lot of money at the time of it's introduction stay up, and teams that are trying to get to the next level stay down.

they should reset the whole thing and replace todays system wich is complete and utter shit
something like a draft maybe

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score

I'm fine with the big concept of FFP though. But in practical, it might be very shakky

Roma, and some other team, is suffering from FFP. But those cunt(s) from baguette league?they kept spending like its nothing

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Biglia has participated normally in today’s training session with the rest of the Milan squad. [Sky]

No one can keep Biglia down.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
As I mentioned he follows me around everywhere. You can see it for yourself. Not that proof ever matters on this forum.

I didn't interact with him as your post indicates.
Also I won't engaged in a battle of wits with someone who is unarmed.

Reported!!

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

Due to his disappointing seasonal performance, AC Milan are planning to sign Croatian international striker Nikola Kalinic (30) over, after just one season. To this end, Rossoneri set a 20 million euros exit fee on him, the same sum they own Fiorentina for his signing, though are probably about to cash much less (unless the player accepts joining Chinese Super League, whose suitors are ready to pay even more). What's more, several Bundesliga have been rumoured to be tracking him

Sell!!!

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm fine with the big concept of FFP though. But in practical, it might be very shakky

Roma, and some other team, is suffering from FFP. But those cunt(s) from baguette league?they kept spending like its nothing

It's a shit concept. Teams that just happened to be financially very healthy at the time FFP was introduced are still dominating world football today and are able to spend 100+ million per individual players without breaking a sweat.
Meanwhile teams like ours, that were in a bad spot back then, can't do shit now. Finally we spent some money trying to get back to where we belong, and we're getting punished.
Only thing FFP does in it's current form is ensure the domination of teams with big revenues

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Due to his disappointing seasonal performance, AC Milan are planning to sign Croatian international striker Nikola Kalinic (30) over, after just one season. To this end, Rossoneri set a 20 million euros exit fee on him, the same sum they own Fiorentina for his signing, though are probably about to cash much less (unless the player accepts joining Chinese Super League, whose suitors are ready to pay even more). What's more, several Bundesliga have been rumoured to be tracking him

Sell!!!

I read on some Croatian sports site that he will refuse all offers because "he wants to prove himself in Milan". :fp:
You've proven yourself enough, mate. You're utter shit. Move on

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I am for a system of financial accountability and fairness.

There are three major problems - it requires a non corrupt organization to oversee that. UEFA is no different than any footballing governing body in that they are extremely corrupted and everyone involved is covering for everyone else because they're all dirty.

Second issue - FFP is doomed to fail because there is no real way to know what to expect for infractions. Penalties seem to be completely arbitrarily set.

Last big issue for me is lack of transparency in these rulings. Who keeps these people honest in their rulings?

The way it's set up now is a joke and mainly serves to fill the pockets of UEFA officials in power.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I am for a system of financial accountability and fairness.

There are three major problems - it requires a non corrupt organization to oversee that. UEFA is no different than any footballing governing body in that they are extremely corrupted and everyone involved is covering for everyone else because they're all dirty.

Second issue - FFP is doomed to fail because there is no real way to know what to expect for infractions. Penalties seem to be completely arbitrarily set.

Last big issue for me is lack of transparency in these rulings. Who keeps these people honest in their rulings?

The way it's set up now is a joke and mainly serves to fill the pockets of UEFA officials in power.

The very core of FFP is wrong.
It's main purpose is to ensure that teams don't spend more than they earn. And immediately there is a problem with that.
Leaving teams like PSG and City aside with their fake sponsorships, the real problem is the big teams can spend whatever the fuck they want and maintain the sporting success, which translates to financial success, and vice versa.
Meanwhile small teams and teams like us with underwhelming success on the pitch and in turn declining revenue can't build the revenue without success on the pitch.
Sporting and financial success go hand in hand.
You need good players to have success on the pitch. Good players cost money. Money we don't have because our team is shit and revenue is low because people aren't interested in seeing us fight for Europa League places. So how are we supposed to build sporting success and boost our revenue if we can't spend big money on players now?
Meanwhile teams that were in a good spot 7 years ago when FFP was implemented, are still able to spend big money and maintain relative success on the pitch which ensures their revenue stays up as well.
They are not helping the small teams at all. They are just helping the big teams maintain their dominance.
It basically just cements the status quo.

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Where the hell is my Ramadan kareem from Milan social media

Unacceptable. I don't feel included.

e24184397302b096921c8fd9a01f2fb4.jpg

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So lets get this straight on what has happened at this club last few years:

We had a huge problem where our team was not creating enough chances, but luckily our striker was scoring with 1 or 2 created chances all games (Bacca)

We qualified for Europa then we slowly but surely transitioned into a team that creates a lot of chances, but now does not have anyone to score goals...so we fixed the issue with the team but are right back to where we started....

I don't care if they fucking put Brocchi back as a manager as long as we sign a top Striker. Even if they sign nothing else, a top striker will be enough.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I read on some Croatian sports site that he will refuse all offers because "he wants to prove himself in Milan". :fp:
You've proven yourself enough, mate. You're utter shit. Move on

This means he will only leave if he gets the same or higher wages.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The very core of FFP is wrong.
It's main purpose is to ensure that teams don't spend more than they earn. And immediately there is a problem with that.
Leaving teams like PSG and City aside with their fake sponsorships, the real problem is the big teams can spend whatever the fuck they want and maintain the sporting success, which translates to financial success, and vice versa.
Meanwhile small teams and teams like us with underwhelming success on the pitch and in turn declining revenue can't build the revenue without success on the pitch.
Sporting and financial success go hand in hand.
You need good players to have success on the pitch. Good players cost money. Money we don't have because our team is shit and revenue is low because people aren't interested in seeing us fight for Europa League places. So how are we supposed to build sporting success and boost our revenue if we can't spend big money on players now?
Meanwhile teams that were in a good spot 7 years ago when FFP was implemented, are still able to spend big money and maintain relative success on the pitch which ensures their revenue stays up as well.
They are not helping the small teams at all. They are just helping the big teams maintain their dominance.
It basically just cements the status quo.

It is very true that FFP as currently implemented mainly benefits the rich clubs and punishes smaller club/forces them to be seller clubs. It also favors big city and big name teams with much higher earning potential than provincial clubs.

The idea of FFP was supposed to bring parity but the only thing it does really is enforce a status quo. The funny thing is that these issues were mentioned before it even started, because it was that obvious but UEFA just steamed ahead.

inter already signed asamoha,de vrij and tomorow martinez and ilicic have their medicals.

We signed a lot of players early last summer, did it do us much good?

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
inter already signed asamoha,de vrij and tomorow martinez and ilicic have their medicals.

Smart business. If... they qualify for the UCL then all they need to add is two top players with experience.

Grazie Mirabelli.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The Rumour Commode XXII: Donnarumma OUT, fam.

We signed a lot of players early last summer, did it do us much good?

They are in a much better position now than we were last year before the signings, with an actual coach.

Very Good signings by them

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Lol despite spoon feeding you the answer you still don't get it so I give up. Luckily posters like Il-Capitano, Massaro94 & Milaniscool got it. Next time stay out of things that don't concern you & you don't understand ;)

But but but... We beat Roma :lol::lol::lol:

That cracks me up everytime :proud:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
lso I won't engaged in a battle of wits with someone who is unarmed.

Lol. Another poll? Wheres the 1st one?

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
They are in a much better position now than we were last year before the signings, with an actual coach.

Very Good signings by them

And yet none of us would be surprised if they didn't amount to anything next season.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
BREAKING: Gianluigi Buffon is in advanced talks to join PSG. (Canal Plus)

Going from one team that can't win the UCL to another ha. That would mean no Donnarumma for PSG though if true. Maybe Donnarumma does go to Liverpool.

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Stop quoting dru and keep your feelings for him hidden.

Yo, Joy, I cant even quote a member now? Nothin I said to him is untoward... yr stopping and slapping me for sumthin even Necro wud let slide. I'm asking him to make a questionnaire of sort for the forum... ever thought abt asking him not to go round questioning ppls IQ?

Status
Not open for further replies.