Loaned Players of AC Milan

Mystik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Darmian is Under-18 I believe. I've never read anything about Antonelli being called up but he did have 1 good game in the coppa italia against Brescia for us.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
^He played average. Had a good first half but when Brescia went on the attack he absolutely got munched... but apparently he is one of our best talents...

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Yes Pozzi is a very promissing player. We beat Juventus for his signature a few seasons back. Was labbed the next Filippo Inzaghi but he is more of a target man. Bonazzolli, Bazani, Gilardino type of player.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Donati is coming back ... did he had any good season ?

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
What?Pozzi is our player....never knew that,he is young and talented,i hope he get's his chance in milan next year....

Pirlo Fan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov
I heard Donati is coming back next year but I don't see it making much of a difference, unless he could be a sub for Pirlo, I've never known much about him to be honest.

Pozzi looks like a good talent. Since he's still under-21 I think we should loan him back to Empoli for another season and let him get some european experience in the UEFA cup. When Pippo probably retires after next season or is used in a lesser role we then bring him back as 4th striker. Bringing him back at this point wouldn't be the best idea as we'll surely be going after a top quality striker this season so he'd about 5th in the pecking order. I'd rather him play week in week out at Empoli.

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.
madtherchot said:
Yeah, we could either keep Pozzi or get another youngster like Huntelaar or Pazzini, Rossi. But someone like Eto'o would also be nice ... My strikers for next season: Ronaldo, Pippo, Gila, Eto'o, Pozzi/Huntelaar/Pazzini.

you got great taste in strikers :D

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
^^ Why thank you :D Anyone who doesn't include Shave has good taste :tongue:

Pirlo Fan: Good point about Pozzi. Especially since he seems to be doing well at Empoli.

Surfer

I've got the devil in me
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pato, Shevchenko
Pirlo Fan said:
I heard Donati is coming back next year but I don't see it making much of a difference, unless he could be a sub for Pirlo, I've never known much about him to be honest.

Pozzi looks like a good talent. Since he's still under-21 I think we should loan him back to Empoli for another season and let him get some european experience in the UEFA cup. When Pippo probably retires after next season or is used in a lesser role we then bring him back as 4th striker. Bringing him back at this point wouldn't be the best idea as we'll surely be going after a top quality striker this season so he'd about 5th in the pecking order. I'd rather him play week in week out at Empoli.
You are right about Pozzi, and I think we should loan Gourcuff out to Empoli as well.
He doesn't play enough with Milan but he has got so much talent and for the moment we are wasting it.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bring back Luca Antonini!

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka´, Inzaghi, Quaresma
I would give Donati a second Chance. If we give Boriello to Livorno than I would took Pozzi back to us. The other another year in small clubs to evvlution.

And Di Gennaro I qould take in the first Team of Milan he have great skills!

Surfer

I've got the devil in me
Reaction score
Fav. Players
San Paolo said:
Bring back Luca Antonini!
Where does Antonini plays now ?

Some info maybe because I don't know him :tongue: sorry :)

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Udinese and he is a gun midfielder.

roy_il_diavolo

L'Avvocato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Baggio,Rivera,MvB,Totti, Nesta, Del Piero, Buffon, Kaka
Abiatti shud be back...! he is too big a goal keeper to play 2nd fiddle behind Dida but he wud definitely be a better replacement than Storari(whu i think is too bad...watch Udinese game-end of season one) ... Abiatti is even better than Kalac...

If he cannot be made to play as a reserve he can be included in exchange deals + money for some1 like Amelia....

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
roy_il_diavolo said:
Abiatti shud be back...! he is too big a goal keeper to play 2nd fiddle behind Dida but he wud definitely be a better replacement than Storari(whu i think is too bad...watch Udinese game-end of season one) ... Abiatti is even better than Kalac...

If he cannot be made to play as a reserve he can be included in exchange deals + money for some1 like Amelia....
He's probably gonna be loaned out again. He doesn't want to sit on the bench.

Pirlo Fan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kakà_&_Gourcuff said:
You are right about Pozzi, and I think we should loan Gourcuff out to Empoli as well.
He doesn't play enough with Milan but he has got so much talent and for the moment we are wasting it.

I don't think loaning Gourcuff to another Serie A team would benefit his career too much. For one, he did play a good bit last season considering Ancelotti's cowardice to give youngsters chances in big games. I think after this first season he'll be able to better express himself at Milan next season and become a starter in the third season. Words which he himself said after the Anderlect match I believe.

Secondly, Gourcuff looks like the type of player who benefits more from playing around quality players and learning from them. Which would mean that loaning him out to Empoli wouldn't be the ideal thing to do for his future.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
^^ I wouldn't say A. is a coward. Look at Kaka' + the number of chances he's given Gila and Bonera ...

Fact remains, Gourcuff wasn't as good as Clarence or Kaka' this season. But he'll improve with time. I think he's got a fantastic touch and ball control. He can pass the ball as well, but like A. said, isn't much of a team player at Milan. Give him time to settle in + get used to the Milan 'system' (of which he's ideal because he's got bags of skill) ... and then we'll gradually see him become a regular.

Pirlo Fan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
madtherchot said:
^^ I wouldn't say A. is a coward. Look at Kaka' + the number of chances he's given Gila and Bonera ...

Fact remains, Gourcuff wasn't as good as Clarence or Kaka' this season. But he'll improve with time. I think he's got a fantastic touch and ball control. He can pass the ball as well, but like A. said, isn't much of a team player at Milan. Give him time to settle in + get used to the Milan 'system' (of which he's ideal because he's got bags of skill) ... and then we'll gradually see him become a regular.

Gila was bought to be a starter or thereabouts. Bonera isn't exactly young he just turned 26 or something didn't he. I'm talking about youngsters like Gourcuff, he's still only 20. And Kaka was a gem. When I say coward I mean tentative to do so not necessarily down right won't do it.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Nesta, Maldini, Zambrotta, Kaka and zidane.
we can't deny that gourcuff got potential, i think he must be patient and trust Ance', he knows how to deal with growing talents, but it's up to yoann to remain calm and show some maturity even if it's difficult because when you are that young you get hungry for playing minutes, and the problem is that stupid Domenech saying he lost one year in Milan, what the hell is wrong with that guy ? Makelele Zizou and thuram were the real coaches of the frensh team during the WC2006 not him...

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Pirlo Fan said:
Gila was bought to be a starter or thereabouts. Bonera isn't exactly young he just turned 26 or something didn't he. I'm talking about youngsters like Gourcuff, he's still only 20. And Kaka was a gem. When I say coward I mean tentative to do so not necessarily down right won't do it.
IMO ...

Gila was brought in as Pippo's eventual replacement; Bonera as Stam's/Cafu's, primarily to play at RB initially; Gourcuff as Rui Costa's ... of which he has been adequate, considering Rui was a bench-warmer in his last season.

While many think A. hasn't been taking many risks in playing/buying younger players, don't you think he's equally also taking a risk in being loyal to the older players? I mean there were doubts in his selections for Athens ... Maldini or Kaladze; Pippo or Gila ... I don't think he's even being tentative - just picking the players at his disposal who he feels will do better.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Empoli Incontro con Milan: rinnovo per Pozzi, confermato anche Marzoratti

Empoli molto attivo sul mercato. Oggi c'è stato l'incontro con il Milan per il rinnovo della compartecipazione della punta Nicola Pozzi, che giocherà al 'Castellani' anche nella prossima stagione. Confermato anche Lino Marzoratti, il cui prestito è stato trasformato in compartecipazione.

http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=24&a=45654

Pozzi will remain on loan at Empoli for 1 more season... while Empoli now owns half of Marzoratti who will also remain on loan at Empoli...

McC

Primavera
Reaction score
Empoli: dal Milan anche Abate
13.06.2007 08.54 di Francesco Letizia articolo letto 2095 volte
Non solo Marzorati e Pozzi per l'Empoli: i toscani, confermando i sempre ottimi rapporti con il Milan, hanno anche praticamente concluso l'acquisizione di Ignazio Abate, giovane esterne quest'anno in forza al Modena. Classe '86 come Pozzi, Abate è nel giro della Nazionale U20 e U21 e potrebbe trovare ad Empoli quello spazio che in Serie A non è riuscito a trovare nella Sampdroria due anni fa.

does this mean that we loaned him out or that he to 100 per cent an empoli player?

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
They've signed Abate and he's no longer a Milan player.

Who is Paolo Sammarco? Just read that he'll be back this season from Chievo and could be transferred to Bergamo...

Surfer

I've got the devil in me
Reaction score
Fav. Players
madtherchot said:

Gourcuff isn't much of a team player ? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :conf: :conf:

He runs for everyone so they can put the ball somewhere.
He gives alot of passes and tries to work for the team.

He placed alot more effort on the field then Seedorf in the Seria A

Maldini&Inzaghi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta
Kakà_&_Gourcuff said:
Gourcuff isn't much of a team player ? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :conf: :conf:

He runs for everyone so they can put the ball somewhere.
He gives alot of passes and tries to work for the team.

He placed alot more effort on the field then Seedorf in the Seria A
Seedorf played better this year because he had way more playing time and key hits for us this year. BUT.... BUT..... Gourcuff I believe put the fire under his ass because he knows the potential of this kid. I was glad to hear that we are playing him a lot more this year. I am excited to see him grow with Milan as KAKA did. Lets just hope he doesnt see dollar signs elsewhere just yet.

Surfer

I've got the devil in me
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini&Inzaghi said:
Seedorf played better this year because he had way more playing time and key hits for us this year. BUT.... BUT..... Gourcuff I believe put the fire under his ass because he knows the potential of this kid. I was glad to hear that we are playing him a lot more this year. I am excited to see him grow with Milan as KAKA did. Lets just hope he doesnt see dollar signs elsewhere just yet.

Don't think Gourcuff is a money-hunter.

But Seedorf played better in the Champions League, in the Serie A he wasn't very good

Maldini&Inzaghi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta
Kakà_&_Gourcuff said:
Don't think Gourcuff is a money-hunter.

But Seedorf played better in the Champions League, in the Serie A he wasn't very good
Well not yet he has to still make his mark. But the young guys that are good scare me with offers.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
I thought Clarence put the Gourcuff Vs Clarence debate (during last season, i.e.) to an end :rolleyes:

Anyway, useless dwelling in what is the past. A. said that he doesn't play/pass the ball as often as he should - I'm guessing when played more upfront alongside Kaka' - and I agree with him. Gourcuff has played better deeper in midfield. When he's played more upfront, he usually ends up dribbling himself into trouble + losing the ball. He is young though and will learn from the Dutch Master + other strong midfield figures around him.