Official: Andre Miguel Valente da Silva Thread

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
They will cash in on him i feel if a reasonable offer arrives.. a few players will be shown the door now that we won’t be in CL

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Curone in Serie A - 707 min 3 goals 1 assist and much more besides that

Silva in Serie A - 626 min...

When I thought that fanboism can't get any worse on this forum, enter Andre :lol:

p.s. stop comparing him o Suso ffs. He showed a lot more potenial even in his 1st season. I saw that straight away.

p.s.s. I would still give him a chance, but after a loan first

So if you want a player to succeed at milan and you feel like he is getting way less mins then you are being a fanboy?

Funny how i did EXACTLY THAT :fp:

My bad then.. i feel like i have seen alot of cutrone lately, probably the copa italia matches.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
So if you want a player to succeed at milan and you feel like he is getting way less mins then you are being a fanboy?

If you put a player above the club's result, then you are. We have more chances of winning with Cutrone, that's already proven. But, you guys still insist to play Silva, even though he hasn't shown anything promising.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You can develop running spirit and engagement from quality players but you cannot develop quality from untalented players even if they have great willingness.
So we need Silva and we do not need Kalinic.

I dont agree with this. If that was true why dont we see a player like Gattuso more often, a player like Cutrone is not exactly common too... Pippo?

You can develop it to a certain degree, same as you can develop quality from untalented players only to a certain degree.
I.e. Silva will never have the grit and enthusiasm of Cutrone, same as Cutro will never have the technique of Silva, unless he Silva never improves it at all

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
You can develop running spirit and engagement from quality players but you cannot develop quality from untalented players even if they have great willingness.
So we need Silva and we do not need Kalinic.

This :thumbsup:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
The #1 thing that is needed= seriousness

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The #1 thing that is needed= seriousness

I hope he gets whatever he needs to make it....whether that's a pimpslap from Gattuso or a hug or something. He has it in him....I just know it

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
They will cash in on him i feel if a reasonable offer arrives.. a few players will be shown the door now that we won’t be in CL

we will be in the CL.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Could learn one or two things from Borini.

Can't believe we paid more for him than Spurs for Moura :proud:

I didn't get a chance to watch the game at all today. How did he look? Give it to me straight

Flushed, as always

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
everybody is focusing on raiola while mendes is the true mastermind agent

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Would not write him off yet, the situation he is in now was necessary to allow him to grow without the hype and expectation, we will see how he makes use of the rest of the season.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
He usually enters when we are in a defensive mode and gets almost 0 service, idk how y’all expect him to perform when he doesn’t get any chances

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
He usually enters when we are in a defensive mode and gets almost 0 service, idk how y’all expect him to perform when he doesn’t get any chances

Exactly.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Seriously tho, the guy had a great scoring record in the EL and was benched FT in seria a so obviously lost confidence

He should ask FB11 for advice on that.

In all seriousness, i feel like people are just waiting for this guy to fail so they can make fun of him out of jealousy or something. It's sad. We should encourage all of our players to improve not make fun of them when they struggle.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players

In all seriousness, i feel like people are just waiting for this guy to fail so they can make fun of him out of jealousy or something. It's sad. We should encourage all of our players to improve not make fun of them when they struggle.
Yup...the nastiest comments by the same ppl who have a cow if you criticize other players in the squad.

He's a very young player who has shown what he can do....and instead of trying (hoping) for him to grow you get these almost hateful scorn of the guy.....oh well we can't all be wise as a Sage I guess

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

It's because of his fanbois :)

I would like to see him grow, but also enjoy sticking it to them :D

It seemed like he wasn't celebrating Borinho's goal btw

Last edited:

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He needs a loan. You can tell he doesn't have the right movement when teams sit deep and he won't learn that unless he gets consistent playing time.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
no, it went through his legs

Schedule