• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
If you ever wanted to see how far we've fallen

Without doubt the funniest shit i've read on this forums... absolute GOLD.

Definitely not as funny as 'Ronaldo flopped at Inter'.

Nor not knowing who Riquelme was, and then a year and a half later name-dropping Riquelme in all-time great discussions.

Ah youtube you glorious bastard.

Hannibal

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Shevchenko
Suso takes a lot of shit in this forum. He didn't have the best season last year and burned out in the second half but he's been one of our key players in the last 2 years. I don't think that's entirely his fault, we have relied too much on him to create and score. I think this season will show if we should sell him or keep him now that we have Higuain and hopefully a good pacey LW coming soon.

Now if a decent offer came I wouldn't mind selling him, but we have no other wingers in our team for a 433 and if we go to a 4312, our fullbacks, especially the left kind of suck for it.

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
Suso takes a lot of shit in this forum. He didn't have the best season last year and burned out in the second half but he's been one of our key players in the last 2 years. I don't think that's entirely his fault, we have relied too much on him to create and score. I think this season will show if we should sell him or keep him now that we have Higuain and hopefully a good pacey LW coming soon.

Now if a decent offer came I wouldn't mind selling him, but we have no other wingers in our team for a 433 and if we go to a 4312, our fullbacks, especially the left kind of suck for it.

good assessment

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Yes I agree with this. I don't think we should sell Suso before this season. It would be his best test yet to see if he can step up to the next level or whether he'd likely always be inconsistent.

But we must definitely buy a top midfielder as well, since we simply can't go into the season depending on a winger-formation as our only option.

Personally, I'm not a fan of winger-reliant play (I'd rather watch a bombing fullback and a central supporting midfielder) and I'd much rather see us returning to a 4-3-1-2 or a christmas tree. But practically, we need players for all options. We are okay for a 4-3-3 now, but we need a midfield star to play a 4-3-1-2.

RicRod is mediocre, but it's too late to fix that position this summer.

Last edited:

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kalinic officially out?

d91.gif

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Finally a reasonable post about this guy @RnB :thumbsup:

Bolded part, i was thinking the same.. its probably now or never, at least for his Milan career

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Would you guys be okay selling Suso if money raised by his sale would go towards acquiring SMS?

Yeah, why not.. im also for selling

Hakan 25mil
RR 20 mil
Kessie 28m
Biglia 25m
Donnarumma 50m

I hope this will be enough for that godlike player.. .. then we can play one of those RnB special formations 3-1-1 without goalkeeper and half of the team

darkxuy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
__________ _________Ibra_______ _Rebic___Diaz___Ziyech_ ____Bena___Kessie____ Theo_Tomi__Kjaer__DC
Selling Suso is stupid right now, one of our best players more often than not, if we had a solid target to improve the position then I understand, but with so little time and flops like Iturbe and a future flop like Lozano being touted as the replacement then not.

Also, SMS will be ours around Tuesday/Wednesday. :devilfuc:

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Part of the problem with Suso is that he was the only option at RW and got overworked. That's true. But he does have limitations. I think pace is one of them, but again, it is when he moves away from just using his left foot is when he's had his best games.

I don't buy that the teams would just block him. In the second half of the season, Hakan was doing great on the left, meaning Suso should have had more freedom. Suso was contained by overuse, but also, because he would dribble himself into corners and into narrow alleys.

The other thing I will say is this: our team has looked its best when one of our strikers were a threat. It's not about service. It's about: does the striker make the other team think twice. Cutrone did this a lot, but there were games where his age would show.

I think we will see a lot more room for Suso and Hakan and less pressure on the midfield with Higuain out there. I mean, we have not had a striker of Higuain's quality in a very long time.

And I thoroughly believe the best defense is a good offense, and without a goal threat, our offense has lacked bite.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Every team that plays against Milan practices moves to counter Suso. It's because he's that good. If we keep Suso and add other threats, those other threats get more space. Give Suso someone like Conti and he will be unstoppable.

If this were remotely true he'd have been picked for Spains WC squad.

IcyDiavolo

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Say what you want about Suso being predictable, before Calhanoglu arrived he was pretty much our only creative outlet. I can't count the amount of times he cuts in and actually delivers delicious crosses only for them to be wasted. Suso is still young and has lots of room to develop his game... with the right coaching, but even as is all we need is more support on the right flank to throw the opposition off. This is why I'm excited to see Conti back. His overlapping runs are deadly.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Am I right in thinking we play Leipzig tomorrow and then Madrid on Saturday?

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Am I right in thinking we play Leipzig tomorrow and then Madrid on Saturday?

i only know about real on the 11th

i also saw rb play live like half an hour ago

Last edited:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Of course its not his fault... he's a limited player and I for one don't mind him staying as a bench player.

BUT NO WAY IN HELL SHOULD HE BE A STARTER FOR AC MILAN

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
plenty of other positions to fix before we even look at suso

tielemans fangirls:fp:

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I really hope Malcolm flops. Him and his agent seem like genuine pieces of shit.

I don't really care about Roma. It just seems dumb.

I also don't understand why you would go to Barca at that stage of your career. You're not going to play, man.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Of course its not his fault... he's a limited player and I for one don't mind him staying as a bench player.

Ye

Because we are fuckin Real Madrid atm yeah?

Some dudes need to get realistic

Talk about selling Suso or sending him to the bench when we actually make the CL and have money to burn on top players

Teigen_K

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Rino Pippo Sheva

Unless he goes through some magical transformation this season, then I agree with you, he should not be our starter in the future. But this season, we might not have much of a choice. As other people have pointed out. His position is not the one we have to have to fix first. There are other more pressing issues. Like a proper LCM and hopefully a LW :thumbsup:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Hey guys here's an idea.

Lets either sell or bench Suso since he shouldn't be started. Then we can play the top class Borinho or The Next Messi Halilovic and see how that goes? :) :) :)

Seems like what half of you want to happen :fp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule