Adriano admits Milan wish

acdc81

Beginner
Reaction score
Although Adriano’s future seems to be with Inter, the young Brazilian says he would love to play for city rivals Milan.

"I would like to star for Milan," he told TV show ‘Controcampo’ on Sunday night. "I know that I belong to Parma and then Inter.

"However, who knows what the future holds. I would certainly like the chance to feature for the Rossoneri who are a team that fascinate me."

The 20-year-old is currently in his second season at Parma after Inter sold half of his contract to the Tardini outfit.

He has excelled in his time there and continues to as his five goals so far this term see him at the top of the scoring charts with Milan’s Andriy Shevchenko.

It is believed that the Nerazzurri will retain full ownership of the international striker next season.

i found this on channel 4 (http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/sep29c.html) and think it would be great if he comes. what do you think?

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
Yeh definately, this is great news. He is a proven goalscorer in this league for a very good team, he scores against both the bigger teams and smaller teams.

I havnt the slightest clue why he would say something like he did but im not complaining.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
I read it too.It is a great news becouse he is an exccelent striker and very strong.

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
Best dang news ive heard all day..

--------Kaká----------
Adriano-Shevchenko

GRANDE MILAN :D

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
absolutely awesome news!!! haha, not only is he one of the hottest strikers at the moment in Serie A, he also prefer Milan before Inter.. hahahahahah

way to go Adriano... you are mostly welcome ;)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well, he said Parma comes first, Inter second... and one day in the future he'd like to go to Milan... He might only be after a 6-million retirement deal... :o ;)

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
This is completely wishful thinking on Adriano's part. Moratti and Cuper have stated very clearly that they're going to buy Parma's half of Adriano next year and have him and Vieri. It is impossible for me to believe that Inter would ever give up the right to a player of Adriano's calibre to their crosstown rivals. :head:

Cescania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini
ads216 said:
This is completely wishful thinking on Adriano's part. Moratti and Cuper have stated very clearly that they're going to buy Parma's half of Adriano next year and have him and Vieri. It is impossible for me to believe that Inter would ever give up the right to a player of Adriano's calibre to their crosstown rivals. :head:

Agree here. He is a good player and Inter will not let him go, especially to city rival.

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
I hope they Adriano will come!

But that would cost us a big fortune :(

But I don't think Inter will let him go

savicevic10

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, Boban, Maldini, Donadoni, Costacurta and Roberto Baggio
No chance Inter will let him go to us :(

acdc81

Beginner
Reaction score
"He might only be after a 6-million retirement deal... "

true; we don't know why he said that but if he really wants to join us the i don't see there to much problems; he is of no use to inter if he really doesn't want to play for them and i guess inter know that too well;

but the earliest possible date for a transfer is in summer so a long time to wait where a lot can happen! let's just hope for the best (adriano in milan :devil2: :D and inter pissed off :devil3: )

Cescania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini
Maldini3 said:
savicevic10 said:
No chance Inter will let him go to us :(

Cheer up mate , With Inter you will never know ! :tongue:

Oh~ Think again, you may be right. Inter does crazy thing. They sold Crespo!!! :D

DIAVOLETTA

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta , Sheva, Pippo , Kaka, Maldini...... to put this shorter, all Milan players
i would love to see adriano at milan :devil2: he is very good player :D

mikez sheva7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
it'd be great to see him at milan, although it seems unlikly since he belongs to that other club that plays in milan, you know the one that never wins anything. :D

abubasky

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Adriano will be a good deal next summer.
Milan need to get some younger strikers, because Pippo has 2 maybe 3 years left to play at top level, and Rivaldo will be going.
At least Adriano and another striker have to play with Sheva and learn from the master.
Maybe Milan could also buy Nihat from Sociedad.

This way Milan will have great future.

Maldini3

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Old Man
So let's pray he will suck in some games , then Inter will sell him immediately..then he will relive in Milan , just as Pirlo n Seedorf did :tongue:

abubasky

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
This is Moratti's comment from Soccernet.com
09/30/2003. Adriano shocked Inter fans last Sunday when he expressed his desire to play for Milan in the future. However, Massimo Moratti is not worried by the Brazilian's comments, and is sure that his future lies with Inter. "Let me just say that Adriano was being gentle. He replied to a question and tried to be nice with the person that asked him. Adriano is liked a lot, everyone talks about him."

What do you think?

makaveli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso,Kaka, Nesta, Inzaghi, Gerrard, Henry, Ronaldinho, Riquelme, Rui Costa..
let's get him, what the hell are we waiting for? he's only 20 a great classical striker competitive at everything and i can bet with everything on the world that on two year's time mostly he'll become world's best striker. and at that time maybe pippo would retire or something like that and he could be his replacement just imagine him playing with sheva and kaka :eek: like juninho-paulista said, what an attacking pair.

FORZA ADRIANO (if i could i would give anything on the world to see him in the famous red and black jersey) :devil3:

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
abubasky said:
This is Moratti's comment from Soccernet.com
09/30/2003. Adriano shocked Inter fans last Sunday when he expressed his desire to play for Milan in the future. However, Massimo Moratti is not worried by the Brazilian's comments, and is sure that his future lies with Inter. "Let me just say that Adriano was being gentle. He replied to a question and tried to be nice with the person that asked him. Adriano is liked a lot, everyone talks about him."

What do you think?

Ah.. don't listen if moratti talk.. he's a crap.. he's have a lot of money.. he's a good president... but he's a liar!!! Remember ronaldo and crespo cases.. he told that the player would stay in inter, and the player happy playing for inter... the truth??? Yes.. haha he's a big liar...

Anyway i really like adriano join milan.. but i don't think he'll got starting line up in milan.. and i don't think he'll love that.

Coz we have more than enough striker, with tomasson and boriello in the bench.. unless one of the striker we have sold to other club.. which one i think won't be happened

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
I think we can convince Moratti if we throw in some part exchange bate :D .

Maybe, if we throw in JDT or Rivaldo plus cash.

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
Well... i don't know about Adriano anymore, seems his comments about Milan were "mistunderstood"..

(planetfootball.com)

Adriano sorry for Milan comments
Sunday, 05 October 2003

Adriano has apologised for telling a television station that he would like to play for Milan, insisting his heart is still with Internazionale.
The Brazilian starlet, currently on an extended loan deal with Parma, has emerged as one of the most exciting prospects in Serie A, and will return to his owners Inter next year.

However, Adriano publicly stated his love for Inter's rivals Milan on national television, and admits he has had to make his apologies to club president Massimo Moratti.

"My thoughts were misunderstood and I have made my peace with Mr Moratti," said Adriano.

"When [the television station] asked about Milan I could not say anything negative. I am a young player and the Rossoneri are a big club.

"But next year I will play with Inter and in the derby on Sunday I will support my Inter.

"There are no doubts. They are my future club and I've always known that I will leave Parma for Inter.

"I want to publicly thank president Moratti for his understanding of this unfortunate incident."

Adriano believes he can form a lethal partnership with Nerazzurri star Christian Vieri next season.

"We can definitely play well together," added the Brazilian. "We are a couple that should produce great things.

"I think this year will see a major struggle for the title but Inter are the strongest and I will be playing with the Scudetto [title winner's badge] on my jersey next campaign."

mamma_mia!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Hmmmm...interesting. But i think Moratti may have had a word with him :tongue: Its ok he can have a season or two there before Inter hand him over lol :D

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
juninho-paulista said:
Adriano sorry for Milan comments
"But next year I will play with Inter and in the derby on Sunday I will support my Inter.
Hehe I hope he changed his mind yesterday, I don't think he wants to play for a team who loses 3-1 from a team he likes (probably more than Inter!). :D

Reaction score
well i think that adriano would become one of the sharpest if he joined milan..just take a look at the supporting midfielders : kaka,pirlo,seedorf,costa,and cafu..

i say everyone can be a sharp striker in milan right now..

and i say thet it would be adriano's mistake if he remains for inter.

what do you say?

Schedule