Italian Football Thread III

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Pelle was good for one season. So was bojan. Look at both of them now. They got found at. Bad examples. They are simply not good enough and neither is belotti. He is far too overrated. He is decent at best. He relies too much on his physique and lacks the skill to hold up and link up play. Yes he has those tools mentioned above but it is not at an adequate level to perform well for top tier clubs.
Pelle started declining in his second season, but still got 11 goals and 6 assists in the limited opportunities he got. I didn't use Bojan's example. Anyway, the discussion is not about Pelle or Bojan. Belotti is much more talented than them.

Last edited:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Pelle started declining in his second season, but still got 11 goals and 6 assists in the limited opportunities he got. I didn't use Bojan's example. Anyway, the discussion is not about Pelle or Bojan. Belotti is much more talented than them.

Pelle still got found out. Thats the point. No one rates him. He is average and belotti really isnt much better. I just dont see any world class qualities in him to warrant above 20 mil for his services. He is average to good at a lot of things but not great in any attribute.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Not sure if you're being sarcastic.

Historically the PL has never been a popular destination for top Italian footballers. In recent years, we have seen average Italians like Borini, Aquilani, Zaza, etc move to England. De Rossi, Marchisio for example could've done well there.

The current bunch of young Italians seem very talented and I think players like Belotti, Bernardeschi, Romagnoli etc. could do well in the PL. I think Belotti going to Arsenal is very unlikely, but I'm sure Conte will sign some top Italian player if he stays in Chelsea for a few seasons.

This.

I don't know why they are using the italians don't do well in epl, when in fact only the average ones went there like you mentioned. Zaza, borini, pelle etc are players we never wanted at Milan even when we had so many mediocre players. Darmian is the only "good" Italian player to somehow flop in the epl in recent seasons.

Verratti is currently the best italian player, would he flop in the epl? no faking way!.
As for belotti, he actually has all the qualities to do well in epl (hard worker, strong, decent pace etc.). He is imo better than harry kane at everything except shooting/finishing.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
harry kane is far more technical compared to belotti. Its not even close.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Torino sporting director said Arsenal has bid 65 million euros for belotti. Makes no sense and if wenger heard this, he would have heart attack by those numbers. Seriously is he any good and what type of player is he?

James Richardson said on Football Weekly that Torino didn't report who were the club ... believable.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Swagger is so stubborn. Apparently Belotti is the only striker in Europes top 5 leagues to have scored 5 goals with his left, right and head. He's young, has great personality and winning mentality, he gives Milan a headache and is rated by all professionals, but nvm he's average.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Swagger is so stubborn. Apparently Belotti is the only striker in Europes top 5 leagues to have scored 5 goals with his left, right and head. He's young, has great personality and winning mentality, he gives Milan a headache and is rated by all professionals, but nvm he's average.

Taking Swagger seriously:lol:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

he is average as it gets. yet another italian average talent that will take the gilardino route. He is just not skilful enough to play for top tier teams. He will get found out rather easily. Berrardi on the other hand has world class potential cause he actually possesses talent. Belotti is like a jack of all trades, he is really not great at anything.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Taking Swagger seriously:lol:

Really? this coming from the dimwitted bonera/abate fanboy. Thats rich. You are awful at discerning the abilities of any reasonably talented player. You are like the washed up version of lemon fodder who might be slightly less inept when it comes to discussing about football. Actually when it comes to general aspects of life too.

Last edited:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You're so right... it was a moment of weakness. :fp: Now I'm ashamed and want to delete my post.

you are weak minded, demented and you also have no self respect lel. Go perform a fellatio on belloti please and f off from this thread. ******s like yourself dont belong here.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
you are weak minded, demented and you also have no self respect lel. Go perform a fellatio on belloti please and f off from this thread. ******s like yourself dont belong here.

So much anger
So much weakness

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Mr negative guy you couldnt be more wrong...even lapadula is 10x better than bacca.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mr negative guy you couldnt be more wrong...even lapadula is 10x better than bacca.

lapadulla screams fodder in the making. He is average as it gets. he is the fodderfella of strikers.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Really? this coming from the dimwitted bonera/abate fanboy. Thats rich. You are awful at discerning the abilities of any reasonably talented player. You are like the washed up version of lemon fodder who might be slightly less inept when it comes to discussing about football. Actually when it comes to general aspects of life too.

+1
I'm quite the nincompoop aint I?
I got nothing on prime Van Nistelrooy or even post-Chelsea Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, let alone pre-Barca post-Juve Thierry Henry.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

giphy.gif

Even when you insult others you bring in LemonCookies, even though he is gone :lol:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Swagger could crush you guys.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
giphy.gif

Even when you insult others you bring in LemonCookies, even though he is gone :lol:

cause foddertuffboyfella is his inbred illegitimate son.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
+1
I'm quite the nincompoop aint I?
I got nothing on prime Van Nistelrooy or even post-Chelsea Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, let alone pre-Barca post-Juve Thierry Henry.

yes
yes
abate is outstanding. higuain is not a choker. he is better than sheva. bonera is a competent RB and he is perfectly adequate. Seedorf is not a top tier midfielder. hehe.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio

giphy.gif