The Rumour Commode XVII: A Condor In A Sea Of Red!

Who's the mystery patient at La Madonnina this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Sosa or fucking Musacchio are not going to change anything. Might as well not sell anyone (especially MDS) and just focus on some good loan deals and free transfers this summer.

The mercato is practically over barring some last minute deals. Unless we sell Adriano, we are going to have 4 strikers. I am detecting 4-3-1-2.

:fp:
4312 is shit

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Milan could keep Bacca after all, but could sell De Sciglio to raise money for the mercato. [CorSport]

Pls no. Abate and Antonelli aren't good enough. DeS could grow into a good player under Montella. Just sell the fodder and get players on Loan. Preferably all midfielders. Good thing about Bacca tho, could use a solid striker.

As long as the club is not sold there won't be cash in hand to make transfers. Fininvest are also not willing to put any money atm [GdS]

Niang to GdS: "My car accident taught me a lesson. I was out for three months when the team needed me, I was very sorry for that."

Niang: "My jump off the roof?It was a game in which I didn't think it was a bad thing. I was at the top of the house but it wasn't so high."

Niang: "After I watched the video I realized that, after my car accident, people might think I'm stupid."

Good to hear. I like Niang, but his daredevil lifestyle pisses me off.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
GdS add that the mercato is completely blocked and frozen. At worst, Fininvest could decide to do some business.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Q: What are you willing to do to see Milan on the top again?

Niang: "Simple, stop doing shit.

Ha...

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
This whole thing got very boring very quickly

meh.. let the season start already

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Wish we could sell both Bacca and De Sciglio and never buy Zaza ever.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
inter loosing 4-0 in 35 mins to munich HAHAHAHAHAA mancini is a fucking awful coach

article-0-05289AD4000005DC-167_468x425.jpg

:proud:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
400 Euro on HD football?

I pay like 48 Euros per year to watch HD football. Lebanon is a very expensive place.
300$ to be exact for the full bein package.

Yeah its a really big fuck you to b&g. I believe they cant sleep because of how big of a fuck you u are sending them. The fuck you to them is almost as big of a fuck you as you give the team...that you supposedly are a supporter of. Great job m8 i wish i will be like you when i grow up.
You really need to grow a brain to comprehend my post before acting like an idiot.
The sign isnt from the forum but from tickets buyers.

Bosancero

Berlusconi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic
300$ to be exact for the full bein package.

You really need to grow a brain to comprehend my post before acting like an idiot.
The sign isnt from the forum but from tickets buyers.

I think you are the one who needs to grow the brain so that you can first understand your own post and then you will get closer to understanding what i am saying. Stay in school kids. Cocaine is a hell of a drug

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Please shut the mercato. Let's get on with the players we have.

With Montella, I'm fairly confident the same group of players will finish 4th or 5th.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Niang needs to play at CF unless Bacca ends up staying. And Luiz Adriano has no business being at the club anymore.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Please shut the mercato. Let's get on with the players we have.

With Montella, I'm fairly confident the same group of players will finish 4th or 5th.

df40d231192c70af7abfa919eea5ea17.jpg

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Sosa or fucking Musacchio are not going to change anything. Might as well not sell anyone (especially MDS) and just focus on some good loan deals and free transfers this summer.

The mercato is practically over barring some last minute deals. Unless we sell Adriano, we are going to have 4 strikers. I am detecting 4-3-1-2.

A good defender can make a huge difference but we need a quality one. If we had say for example glik and kolsinac then we would be a fair bit stronger than we are right now. From a top 6 contender to a top 3/4 easily.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Only Donnarumma, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Bacca, Niang and maybe De Sciglio deserve to be starters in Milan, point.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
If we're stuck with this squad. 352 is our only salvation. Midfield is too below-average.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
When you realise we have no bundget, but we spent the money we had in a striker (Lapadula).

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Unless some magic happens( please kovacic on loan) montella will probably have to use jack in midfield I think. He needs that creative player in midfield to make his team work. Really he needs two but I think jack will be there either way, although he has been playing lw.

I like him better as a winger but we'll see how he does under montella.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Unless some magic happens( please kovacic on loan) montella will probably have to use jack in midfield I think. He needs that creative player in midfield to make his team work. Really he needs two but I think jack will be there either way, although he has been playing lw.

I like him better as a winger but we'll see how he does under montella.
Yup, this is a possibility. He would be using Bona in his lesser position, but the midfield can't work without one more technical guy in there.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
considering we have 4 wingers (bona, niang, suso, honda) we can't use bona in midfield, nor niang as cf.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If the embargo continues and we sign no one further, what I'll do is -

----Niang--------Bacca----------Suso---

--------Bona-----Monto----Kucka------

If we let go of Bacca, replace him by Lapidula or whoever we sign with that money.

At this point, I'd rather Bonaventura in the midfield than Bertolacci. Although even if this is the case, Berto will certainly get plenty of chances due to the unreliable fitness of Montolivo.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Preliminary agreement could be postponed to the end of August. Also Fininvest are not willing to put any money for the market. #GdS

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Zaza has rejected Wolfsburg and is waiting for Milan. Milan are hoping to sell Bacca to West Ham and use the money to sign Zaza (who cost €25m). #Repubblica

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The signing of the preliminary agreement could be pushed back all the way to the end of August. [CorSera]

As long as the club is not sold there won't be cash in hand to make transfers. Fininvest are also not willing to put any money atm [GdS]

Preliminary agreement could be postponed to the end of August. Also Fininvest are not willing to put any money for the market. #GdS

So late boobster. This is not acceptable, please take some more caffeine pills and shape up. You need to be faster for better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule