The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
01960296077.jpg

lets go to new commode

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Very unlikeable lad.

Objectively speaking I think Raiola will seriously ruin Dollar's career. The kid needs to settle. Too many distractions will eventually effect performance. Hell he's already a step down from last year.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Du you tink that Calhanoglu leave us in January?

only if an offer arrived who's over the 22M we've just spent for him, which I doubt. And if so, I can already see how the deal collapses because that club wouldn't offer him half what we pay him as wages.

That said I wouldn't write him off already. I strongly believe that his bad performances do strongly correlate with Montellas poor coaching. I mean hell even Bonucci looked like a school kid. I'm saying since august that we need to change coach as Montella has lost his plot and makes our players look way worse than they are. Jack seems rejuvenated the moment Gattuso steps in, I hope this is not only a momentum but a sign that Gattuso can be the coach who will make this team click. Calha included.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
only if an offer arrived who's over the 22M we've just spent for him, which I doubt. And if so, I can already see how the deal collapses because that club wouldn't offer him half what we pay him as wages.

That said I wouldn't write him off already. I strongly believe that his bad performances do strongly correlate with Montellas poor coaching. I mean hell even Bonucci looked like a school kid. I'm saying since august that we need to change coach as Montella has lost his plot and makes our players look way worse than they are. Jack seems rejuvenated the moment Gattuso steps in, I hope this is not only a momentum but a sign that Gattuso can be the coach who will make this team click. Calha included.

clu7bs like burnley, w.ham, crystal palace etc will have a shitload of cash and for them he would be an upgrade from all pov(brand name, player in general and ofc his fks)
if an offer in the region of 20-25 arrives accept it without second thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.