Reaction score
i think he scored for france with a header in the u-20 world cup

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
:fp:
not talking about showing their skill
it's about the 12mil

I see you're slow to understand and even slower when it comes to replying to statements from two months ago :lol:.

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta
Geoffrey Kondogbia (CM/DM, age 20)
Sevilla 2012/2013
AS Monaco 2013
(HD):

via Scout Nation

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

here we go

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

:lol:

Made perfect sense then though. Strootman who was superior and more experienced was available for around the same price(also Nainggolan). We hadn't been traumatized by Boli or De Jongs return yet or spent 12m on Matri. There was no Bee money, 12m was a lot. We had a good team, a solid midfield, at the time, and the main midfield signing should've been a big upgrade to what we had.

Kondogbia was just another prospect in Sevilla and went on to struggle in Monaco until recently. Hasn't been all that recently either, certainly no 30m player, but give me Kondogbia any day over Bolis and Matris.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
:lol:

Made perfect sense then though. Strootman who was superior and more experienced was available for around the same price(also Nainggolan). We hadn't been traumatized by Boli or De Jongs return yet or spent 12m on Matri. There was no Bee money, 12m was a lot. We had a good team, a solid midfield, at the time, and the main midfield signing should've been a big upgrade to what we had.

Kondogbia was just another prospect in Sevilla and went on to struggle in Monaco until recently. Hasn't been all that recently either, certainly no 30m player, but give me Kondogbia any day over Bolis and Matris.

Strootman was the dream signing back then

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Type of player that we need in midfield.Powah.

Brutalitops

El Tigre Chino
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Reus, Abate, De Sciglio, Ibrahimovic, Nesta, David Luiz, Thiago Silva, Poli, Cavani, ElSha
I like the fact that we're getting Kondogbia, but I do feel we need a real regista as well, and I haven't heard any rumors regarding a creative midfielder

DAZnBLAST

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, MvB, Sheva, Gullit, Rijkaard, Sav, Weah, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso....
Might not get Kondogbia yet. Apparently Real Madrid have sent people to Monaco to talk with the player/agent.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
I like the fact that we're getting Kondogbia, but I do feel we need a real regista as well, and I haven't heard any rumors regarding a creative midfielder

Have to agree with this, Kondo is more defensive-minded, ... and for 30 million we should be able to get someone more creative, unless we're planning on playing a 4-2-3-1 and the two midfielders should be more of a filter. In this case, one between Montolivo/Bonaventura can play in midfield in addition to Kondogbia.

In my opinion, Kondogbia is just a taller, younger and slightly faster De Jong. Not sure positionally how good he is, or when it comes to tackling. If you ask him to start distributing balls, we'll be in trouble.
30 million and a 3mill salary is quite overpriced. Probably 20 mill and 2 mill salary would be fair, though we do need someone with his characteristics (tall, physical, fast and good defensively) especially on dead balls and that doesn't mind skipping on Champions League next season.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It really depends on who we will buy. If we get, say, Ibra, Kondogbia and a kick ass box to box, I have no problem trusting Montolivo to anchor and see if he can recover his 2013 form.

Montolivo can control a Serie A game, specially if paired with two players who do a lot of midifled job too.

Also, if you got Ibra and Martinez upfront, you need runs, wide crosses and support from the mdifield... Much more than some intricated playmaking.

ManU sux

Banned
Reaction score
It really depends on who we will buy. If we get, say, Ibra, Kondogbia and a kick ass box to box,

Also, if you got Ibra and Martinez upfront, you need runs, wide crosses and support from the mdifield... Much more than some intricated playmaking.

wats all this ibra talk, are we close or not? If not lets just dream about how a messi martinez combo would work

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
wats all this ibra talk, are we close or not? If not lets just dream about how a messi martinez combo would work

Silvio and G openly say they want him.
There was reports he would agree the move.

I wouldn't say close, but it's a real possibility.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kondogbia is nothing like NDJ. Hes much faster, stronger, dynamic and has fantastc dribbling ability for someone with such characteristics.

He's in the UCL TOTY by Mediaset

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Viera had better vision, passing and off the ball movement, Kondogbia rarely does a pass than is longer than 5 meters, or get inside the penalty area ... so far Pogba seems a lot more like Viera than Kondogbia, then again Pogba costs 80-100 million.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan