Gianluca Lapadula Thread

ykou

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
we should trust him with this beautiful statistic, just like we should trust Berto with what he did in Genoa

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Agile as fuck
Great Techinque
Good Balance
Above Average Acceleration
Good Heading
Not tall
Good aggression
Good First Touch
Close space dribbling
Average speed
Good Determination
Average passing
Good jumping reach (for his height)
Great Finishing

Having said all this, reminds me of Di Natale but stronger physically and in the air or if you prefer he is a polished version of Zaza. All of his assists are more of simple passed in the D. I don't think he match his figures in the top leagues but you can not doubt that there is talent here. He would own La Liga as the CF.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Agile as fuck
Great Techinque
Good Balance
Above Average Acceleration
Good Heading
Not tall
Good aggression
Good First Touch
Close space dribbling
Average speed
Good Determination
Average passing
Good jumping reach (for his height)
Great Finishing

Having said all this, reminds me of Di Natale but stronger physically and in the air or if you prefer he is a polished version of Zaza. All of his assists are more of simple passed in the D. I don't think he match his figures in the top leagues but you can not doubt that there is talent here. He would own La Liga as the CF.

Obrigado :thumbsup:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Please do Tevez like career from ages 26 to 32 please.

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
Welcome! Good signing! Hope we get some solid MFs to work with hime :thumbsup:

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
Welcome Gianluca!

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
And for people saying how he's already 26 and never played top flight football, how he's doomed to fail... You guys are absolutely right.Never in the history of a game has a striker made it out of obscurity past his 25th birthday... Oh, wait! I think we have a player like that on our team already! Strange... he must be an anomaly or something...

:thumbsup:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If its lapadula for bacca- we are fucked

if it is lapadula for adriano/niang Im happy

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
If its lapadula for bacca- we are fucked

if it is lapadula for adriano/niang Im happy
1-If its Lapa or Bacca or even both in front of a shit midfield of Berto & co its then we are fucked.
Would take Matri in front of a functional midfield over Bacca with our current losers of a midfield.
2-9mil.
3-No Pavo for 15+mil.
4-Napoli & Juve wanted him.
5-Fuck Genoa.

Last edited:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
defending beyond atrocious in there. most of the time he seems to get lucky. how much is that gonna happen in serie A?

not convinced. a gamble yea, but i felt we should be making signing that we can be more confident about. unless, we dont have the funds to do so.

I feel the same way, and I admit this may be a good gamble as a lot of teams want him. But our first signing in a summer we are supposedly going to be under new ownership is a Serie B striker? Not to mention we spent a big chunk of our transfer budget on attack just last summer. And we are supposed to be excited we took a gamble.

And for people saying how he's already 26 and never played top flight football, how he's doomed to fail... You guys are absolutely right.Never in the history of a game has a striker made it out of obscurity past his 25th birthday... Oh, wait! I think we have a player like that on our team already! Strange... he must be an anomaly or something...

That's hardly any reason to suggest that he will follow that trend? It's Serie B and Saponara looked good before coming to us, how did that go?

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That's hardly any reason to suggest that he will follow that trend? It's Serie B and Saponara looked good before coming to us, how did that go?

Ask Inzaghi.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Forza Italian striker! :D

Hopefully he maintains his impressive goalscoring form.
Still want Bacca to remain, if Ibra is not coming.

King George

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Maldini, Nesta, Costacurta, Montolivo, Ambrosini, Albertini, Desailly
Ibra - Lapadula pless

irkuysm

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I feel the same way, and I admit this may be a good gamble as a lot of teams want him. But our first signing in a summer we are supposedly going to be under new ownership is a Serie B striker? Not to mention we spent a big chunk of our transfer budget on attack just last summer. And we are supposed to be excited we took a gamble.

LMAO tell me how many matches Saponara given a start under Inzaghi to prove his worthy.

miracle

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Lapadula-Salernitana.gif

Caprari-Lanciano.gif

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
I have a good feeling about this lad, hope he does well, i know he will.

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko

Don't mention it mate.

I don't think you guys understood the sort of player he is. He is a slower version of Bacca. He wanted to go to a Serie A team to play football, first team football. The two main options for him till two days ago, were Napoli (where he would be vice - Higuain) or Juventus (who would loan him to Sassuolo). He chose us because we guaranteed him a First Team position. Bacca and Lapadula are two very similar players with certain abilities that the other person doesn't have. (Bacca has alot of Pace, Lapadula has a slightly better pass)

I think we will sell Bacca for big money and use it for a different sort of striker. Maybe Zlatan.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Not at all, Aishwarya. If the Bertolacci signing was now, I'd still be completely in favour of it. He was just the type of signing we shouldve made. And I won't condemn him till he gets two full seasons.

Never ever liked or supported the Matri signing except possibly expressing some wishful thinking that he may come good ;)

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Not at all, Aishwarya. If the Bertolacci signing was now, I'd still be completely in favour of it. He was just the type of signing we shouldve made. And I won't condemn him till he gets two full seasons.

Never ever liked or supported the Matri signing except possibly expressing some wishful thinking that he may come good ;)

And Matri only got half a season.

I agree with you though, shouldn't judge a player after one season.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Jube beat us to the title with matri and vucinic as their main forwards. Shows you how strong their midfield was at the time. We are supposed to be reinforcing our midfield like them not our attack department.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Jube beat us to the title with matri and vucinic as their main forwards. Shows you how strong their midfield was at the time. We are supposed to be reinforcing our midfield like them not our attack department.

Galliani will never comprehend the need for a strong midfield. You have teams with average attackers and average defenders winning, or at least fighting for trophies. Can't say the same for teams with average midfields.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Calma. Parades and a strong 30 yr old midfielder will come.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balon d'Or 2018.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Bertolacci's understudy for Bidone d'oro 2017. Milan have a firm monopoly on that trophy now.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score

he played 180 mins at milan in a year and a half. he would have lit up the league like he did the second he left, had he played for us. not sure why i have to repeat this a million times.