MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
wonderful. that's how i describe rino

but philosopher-dreamer has such elegance to it

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
i shall say i'm not talking about the other 2 great young players that can could be signed and play a great role in this midfield. i made it clear saying my ideal replacement for Biglia as his style fit this team well for that position

ok but you can't build new milan who will fight for scudetto next season with napoli bench players :o

yes i loved diawara before but i think we should look for better players, not someone who can't even play in fucking napoli.

paredes is ok but prefer nicolo more :o

but on the other hand... :o

6rZ8g8R.jpg

What happened to the Diawara you loved. the fact that he is not getting time because maybe other players are preferred because more suited to the style Napoli wants to play... does that make him bad all of the sudden?
and Napoli are above us at the moment and for the past X years

you are hot on Barella, if he goes to Juve and Allegri prefers Betancour and others over him and after one season of him not breaking in their team his name comes up as a target for us, will you say "na, he is no longer good" ?

thats the "player has a good period he is the best...bad period, he is the worst." mentality
seems like people evaluation of a player is based on hs last 5 games

plus he is 21 ... so at 21 he is longer good?

Btw technically, Higuain is a juve reject

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
gattusian thought, realpolitik at its base..i dont disagree

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
ok but you can't build new milan who will fight for scudetto next season with napoli bench players :o

yes i loved diawara before but i think we should look for better players, not someone who can't even play in fucking napoli.

paredes is ok but prefer nicolo more :o

but on the other hand... :o

6rZ8g8R.jpg
You dont think Napoli bench players are worthy for a Scudetto Milan but a Cagliari player is?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
You dont think Napoli bench players are worthy for a Scudetto Milan but a Cagliari player is?

Isn’t barella a recent Italy call up?

It’s not where he plays. I am sorry but diawarra can’t compete against hamsik as a regista (not his preferred position and makes tons of mistakes a game).

That diawarra hype died right at bologna.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Isn’t barella a recent Italy call up?

It’s not where he plays. I am sorry but diawarra can’t compete against hamsik as a regista (not his preferred position and makes tons of mistakes a game).

That diawarra hype died right at bologna.
Because the Italian team is overflowing with talents?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Because the Italian team is overflowing with talents?

That brings the next question why diawarra isn’t called up to the Italian national team?

Why does he prefer to play with the likes of naby keita?

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
it's good point but i think that barella will easily fit into napoli first XI right now, no doubt about that, i have feeling that he's way above him.

on the other hand, diawara can't even get minutes with them, i can't even remember when i see his face last time.

gazzetta writes that there will be derby della madonnina for barella :o

so it seems we're interested in him, i hope we'll win :o

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
According to The Telegraph Sarri wants Romagnoli, Manchester United is also interested.

Leonardo is working for the midfield, Barella from Cagliari one of the targets.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Leonardo asked Raiola for Verratti. How much money does Elliot investing in the market?

Looks like Gordon found himself a new hobby. Not only Gordon but the father will attend the derby.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
The festive season is coming early this year - it's only mid-October and hopefully Paqueta is very close to being in the bag - as Leo put it, they have an "agreement".

Rino and the boys are starting to hit a rich vein of form and we could reach fourth place soon.

RnB commoders are talking about which midfielder they prefer from a host of tasty names like Paredes, Tonali, Barella, Diawara, Rabiot and Ramsey. The SMS disappointment in August is starting to seem like a blessing in disguise.

I think we will get one from Paredes, Tonali and Barella. Rabiot doesn't want to play regista and his demands are too high. Ramsey will also demand high wages and I'm not sure it would be justified. If he was Gazza-level (in terms of media hype) when he moved to Lazio, or Beckham when he was with us, then maybe for marketing purposes, but as it is am not terribly keen.

Between Tonali, Barella and Paredes am actually not sure which to choose. In the heyday of B&G they would definitely grab them all. Barella to rotate with Kessie, Paredes to be Biglia's understudy and Tonali out on loan for when Biglia leaves. Nowadays we have FFP to consider.

Barella looked fantastic against us and he seems destined to be something special. He plays like a man possessed and he appears very dynamic. He can definitely play in the mezzala roles on either side or even a bit further forward, and as a double pivot he would be great. I think he could even cover for Biglia although not in a pure regista role, but as a CDM as other posters have pointed out. I guess he is kind of like how we were hoping Bakayoko would turn out.

In any case I have full faith in Leo and Paolo and am looking forward to unwrapping the mercato gifts come January.

Last edited:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Corsport: BARELLA IT’S A DERBY
Inter and Milan on the Cagliari talent
Head to head also on the market, cost 45 million.
Duel also for Biraghi

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Leonardo: We have an agreement with Flamengo, but it will be official in January.

LuPaq LuPaq LuPaq LuPaq LuPaq LuPaq LuPaq LuPaq
giphy.webp

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
According to the Daily Mail Milan is not the only Italian club interested in Aaron Ramsey, whose contract with Arsenal expires in June.
Juventus set their sight on the Welsh midfielder, who is tempted on the possibility to play with Ronaldo.
Liverpool and Chelsea also interested

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
LuPaq LuPaq
Onyxxxx
LuPaq LuPaq
Onyxxxx
LuPaq LuPaq
Onyxxxx
3a5e5e03.jpg

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
I am so happy to see our management aka people with actual football knowledge, support Gattuso. Right move, especially since his moves also started to yield the right results again.

Forza Milan, Forza Rino!

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
André Silva: "The goal is special for me, for all the Portuguese people, but what matters is winning and bringing home the 3 points”
Great moment at the club?
“I'm a Milan player on loan to Sevilla, a team I'm happy in. Going back to Milan?
Nobody knows the future, me included.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
André Silva: "The goal is special for me, for all the Portuguese people, but what matters is winning and bringing home the 3 points”
Great moment at the club?
“I'm a Milan player on loan to Sevilla, a team I'm happy in. Going back to Milan?
Nobody knows the future, me included.
Wouldnt mind to have him back.

Saves us the cash to look for a new striker when Ibra leaves

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Corsport: BARELLA IT’S A DERBY
Inter and Milan on the Cagliari talent
Head to head also on the market, cost 45 million.
Duel also for Biraghi

Maybe Leo can bring it down a bit. I think you mentioned a Kessie-type loan deal as well for Barella.

Media was quoting 50m (release clause?) for Paqueta and if the reports are true that we are getting him, despite interest from Barca and PSG for 30-35m in installments, and 1.5-1.7m salary for 5 years, then Leo is a genius.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Leonardo is following de ligt very closely.

We already have Ale, Musacchio and Caldara. Zapata as 4th choice is fine. If we really wanted a stellar group of 4 defenders in anticipation for challenging for both the League and CL next year, I'd much rather bring back TS33 to replace Zapata.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
paqueta
LW
ibra

then next season in;
sms
one backup kessie option
ibra leaves and Silva comes back or sell Silva and get a better striker.

We are set for the next 5 years.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
in any case if sevilla fails to buy silva ,we can easly sell him for 50 mil if he keeps like this.
for me he is still tap in player (like cutrone) but patrick is milan kid so keep him.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Leonardo: ‘Paqueta yes, Ibra maybe’

Milan “have a basic agreement” with Flamengo for Lucas Paquetà, confirms general manager Leonardo, and have “thought about” Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

The attacking midfielder is expected to join the Rossoneri in January for around €35m, and it’s believed he had his medical in Brazil yesterday.

“There’s not much to say,” Leonardo shrugged, speaking to reporters after receiving the Liedholm Award.

“We have a basic agreement with Flamengo, but the market doesn’t re-open until January so there’s still a little bit to go before it’s official.

“Now we can only think of the league and the Europa League, not the transfer market.

“At the moment he’s a Flamengo player, he still has some Brazilian league matches to play. We have to wait for January 3.”

The Diavolo have also been linked with Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who could arrive on loan from LA Galaxy.

“It’s normal that there’s a personal connection with him. When we first arrived we thought about it, even at the age of 37 he can drag a team.

“Right now the transfer window is closed, we have to do things calmly and not forget that there are some Financial Fair Play stakes. We want to build a competitive team.”

https://www.football-italia.net/129191/leonardo-‘paqueta-yes-ibra-maybe’

Man its so good to have competent people running the club.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
We already have Ale, Musacchio and Caldara. Zapata as 4th choice is fine. If we really wanted a stellar group of 4 defenders in anticipation for challenging for both the League and CL next year, I'd much rather bring back TS33 to replace Zapata.

Silva is 34, injury prone and expensive. De Ligt is a future star with the right guidance. Why would we want Silva as a Zapata replacement instead of a guy that can actually make a difference for years instead of a guy who may not even have another high level year in him.

in any case if sevilla fails to buy silva ,we can easly sell him for 50 mil if he keeps like this.
for me he is still tap in player (like cutrone) but patrick is milan kid so keep him.

Sevilla won't buy and I am sure we can sell Silva to the idiots in EPL for 50mil+ - they love spending big on fodder :lol:

I prefer Cutrone to him - Patrick is younger and visibly better than him, more intelligent player. Silva might not be complete shit but he struggles with Italian football and may be more suited to other league. Would be a waste for us and him to keep him here tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule