AC Milan Tickets & Travel Information

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Damn. Thanks for the info, Claudia.

I suppose I'll just show up at the San Siro on Sunday and beg the ticket office. :cry:

Just let some bum buy it and act cool in the gates :D

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
Ok people, my wifi time is about to run out since this hotel makes me pay for it by the hour. (wtf?).

I'll be at the ticket office when it opens. Off to the San Siro....

(wish me luck...pray...something please lol)

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
^ Good luck 615!

I hope you will get to see a Ronaldinho ganster walk, live in action.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Don't jinx it :D

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
Ok, people. Finally home.

Long story short: We got in. :D

Long story: We got to the San Siro right when the ticket office opened, but they weren't too crazy about the idea of selling us tickets (obviously), so I thought I'd just take the risk and try to scalp them. I ended up coming to a deal with "Matteo" for two tickets in section 330 for 80 euros. I knew I was getting ripped off, but I just wanted some tickets. So, then I just had to hope they'd let me in with a ticket with the name "Gugliamo Rosalba" printed on it. Luckily the security guard didn't really give a shit and just looked at my passport for about .2 seconds and let me through. It was a whole lot harder than last year but at least we got to see the game. That atmosphere is incredible.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Hi, i'm going to Milan - Juve with a bunch of guys at the end of the season and we want the tour in San Siro really bad. Does anybody know something about the tour, for example is it every day (except match days)?

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Primavera tim cup final: Subscribe free access, other tickets

PRIMAVERA TIM CUP FINAL: SUBSCRIBE FREE ACCESS, OTHER TICKETS

12/04/2010

MILAN - At the final return of Tim Spring Cup, scheduled for Wednesday, April 14 at 20 at the San Siro, all subscribers of the season 2009/2010 will have free access to the stadium: click here.

For all, however, tickets for sale from Friday, April 9, of any subsidiary of Intesa Sanpaolo and available at the stadium the day of the match, with cases open from 17.30 . The price list for the game includes the following price ranges: 5 Euro for the First Red Ring, 1 Euro for the First Ring Orange / Blue and the Second Ring Blue / Green. Prime Green Ring will be devoted to visiting fans, with tickets still for sale at a price of 1 Euro.

Reaction score
tickets help

hello,
I am from Greece, i will vistit milano from 30/4 to 3/5/2010. I Like to see Milan vs Fiorentina but in milans site the tickets are aviables. Please inform me how I can bye 2 tickets for this game
THNX

Reaction score
tickets milan - fiorentina

hello,
I am from Greece, i will vistit milano from 30/4 to 3/5/2010. I Like to see Milan vs Fiorentina but in milans site the tickets are aviables. Please inform me how I can bye 2 tickets for this game
THNX

Iremilan

Beginner
Reaction score
hello,
THNX

You can buy them at www.mpestero.com They usually have tickets for every section.

In general tickets do come available on www.acmilan.com about 10 days or so before the day of a (not very big) match. So I guess keep an eye on milan's official site. Tickets only go on sale to two or three sections.

As the 30/4 is a Friday you could by your tickets in Milan at any Intesa Sanpaolo bank - there's plenty of them in the city

Reaction score
Similar request lads,

2 of us have booked flights over from Ireland for the Juventus game. I know it's a big game and last day of the season etc but what's the chances of tickets??

dont really wanna pay well over the odds, I hate all that rip off cr*p!!!

Thanks

Iremilan

Beginner
Reaction score
Similar request lads,

2 of us have booked flights over from Ireland for the Juventus game. I know it's a big game and last day of the season etc but what's the chances of tickets??

dont really wanna pay well over the odds, I hate all that rip off cr*p!!!

Thanks

If you don't want to pay over the odds then www.mpestro.com is your best bet. You could email Tonino at milanpoint@milanpoint.ch and ask him if he expects to have tickets for the Juve game.

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
If you don't want to pay over the odds then www.mpestro.com is your best bet. You could email Tonino at milanpoint@milanpoint.ch and ask him if he expects to have tickets for the Juve game.

hey iremilan u know Tonino Franco from milanpoint? i know him well i get all my tickets from him hes a legend.. small world seeing u mention him there!

Iremilan

Beginner
Reaction score
hey iremilan u know Tonino Franco from milanpoint? i know him well i get all my tickets from him hes a legend.. small world seeing u mention him there!

Yep Tonino's the man - he hasn't left me down yet. U going to the Juve game?

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
Yep Tonino's the man - he hasn't left me down yet. U going to the Juve game?

yea i emailed him last weekend about tickets and he said no problem, just to email him again 2 weeks before the juve game. you goin? hopefully we'll still be in with a shout of winnin the title on the last day of the season but looking increasingly unlikely unfortunately..

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hi, i'm going to Milan - Juve with a bunch of guys at the end of the season and we want the tour in San Siro really bad. Does anybody know something about the tour, for example is it every day (except match days)?
Anybody?

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
flights are cancelled around the world. the best is to save your money and stay home otherwise you will be wasting money on hotel rooms. im sure you read the papers about volcanic ashes in the eu.

Iremilan

Beginner
Reaction score
yea i emailed him last weekend about tickets and he said no problem, just to email him again 2 weeks before the juve game. you goin? hopefully we'll still be in with a shout of winnin the title on the last day of the season but looking increasingly unlikely unfortunately..

I'll be going provided the volcanic dust has evapoated and my flight takes off. After today I'm gutted - I'd love to go to the San Siro on the last game of the season with a chance of winning, even if it were a very remote chance

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I also booked my flight and i'm going to buy my tickets for the Juve game in 2 weeks. In a month those trouble with the ashes will be over right? I mean, A MONTH no flights??

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I also booked my flight and i'm going to buy my tickets for the Juve game in 2 weeks. In a month those trouble with the ashes will be over right? I mean, A MONTH no flights??

No-body knows when the ash will go, "experts" have predictions but we can't know until it actually happens. :rolleyes:

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What are the predictions of those ''experts''?
One company in my country starts flying this week, i thought tomorrow so it can't be that bad ;).

In 3 weeks i HAVE to be in San Siro again. Its been a year for me :( Immagine being a addicted junkie who hasn't been able to take his drug for over a year but stil get teased evert week..

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
LOL @ Europe. Good luck with aaaaaaaaaallllllll that stuff. :D

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Omg, what if Inter wins the scudetto when i'm in Milano for Milan - Juve.. :(

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Does anyone know when next years fixtures get released?

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Milan-fiorentina: Useful info for access to stadium

MILAN-FIORENTINA: USEFUL INFO FOR ACCESS TO STADIUM

30/04/2010

MILAN - AC Milan announced that during the match Milan-Fiorentina scheduled tomorrow night at the San Siro at 20.45, for the fans who had not yet purchased your ticket you can do it tomorrow, Saturday, May 1, at the treasury stage, open from 10 am. For information on the price list, click here.

The inputs to the public but will be open from 18.30. For full details on procedures to access, click here.

Schedule