Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
rui pacquao (sp)

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Watching Tyson Fury get beat by a fat boy called McDermott. Heavyweight fight at this level are hilarious - nae fancy footwork, just two heavy cunts swinging at eachother.

EDIT: Fury wins on points - weird, weird call. I know I'm speaking to myself, but fuck it.

Last edited:

knockout ned

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ireland, Robinho, Benarbia, Goater, Kinky
Watching Tyson Fury get beat by a fat boy called McDermott. Heavyweight fight at this level are hilarious - nae fancy footwork, just two heavy cunts swinging at eachother.

EDIT: Fury wins on points - weird, weird call. I know I'm speaking to myself, but fuck it.

Not been a good week for McDermott's promoter Frank Maloney. After what happened on Friday, Maloney found his star fighter Darren Sutherland, dead on Monday afternoon. Apparently he had hanged himself. Due to the shock of seeing such a thing, Maloney then suffered a heart attack and was admitted to hopsital. Really awful.

RIP Darren Sutherland.

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
just watched haye vs audley, man haye has some powerful punches.

the first 2 rounds were boring as hell and then third round haye explodes and bam harrison goes down, he took some wicked shots to the head and body.

haye really needs to go after the klitschko brothers now.

ill probably stay awake to watch pacman vs margarito although it will start at like 2 am here :(

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
Margarito just got his shit rocked.
It was a great fight. Pacman completely dominated each round with his pace.

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
didnt watch the fight but did watch the highlights, manny is a beast for being so small yet capable of taking such huge blows from a bigger opponent.he isnt the same fighter he was a year ago though.

the guy has done everything all he has left is mayweather who i beleive is the only one who could defeat him as he has the more superior defence.this is probably why the fight hasnt been set yet, mayweather probably feels the longer he waits the more speed manny will lose.

OneUnited

Reaction score
Particularly impressive about that fight was his ability to sustain Margarito's onslaughts. He didn't cower when Antonio backed him up, and he threw some tidy combinations in response to some big shots.

I doubt he'll face anybody bigger, and it's obvious who is only viable opponent now is.

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
this clown doesn't stand a chance vs klitschko. seriously he's evading them for quite a while and all he does is talk talk talk. i hate that. i would pay big money to see his ass beaten, that would be something.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
good fight coming up this weekend

timothy bradley vs devon alexander

bradley is a warrior, the man is a winner. he has proved a lot already fighting in his opponents country, surviving knockdowns, out boxing pure boxers, grinding down tough opponents. the man is the definition of solid.

alexander is the potential superstar. speed, good power, great chin the man is a bit like a young mayweather (not as good defensively).

the winner could be next in line for the pac man.

I got bradley on points in this fight man is just too raw and grimey he will be on alexander all night.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Pacquiao was not very convincing. I scored it 115-113, which was near consensus but eitherway. He won, but yah.

Money Mayweather will beat him. Best fighter ever. Total machine

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
kicked off big time at the Klitschko vs Chisora post fight press conference.

haye challenges klitschko, chisora challenges haye then punches him, haye glass bottles him in return. :eek:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
kicked off big time at the Klitschko vs Chisora post fight press conference.

haye challenges klitschko, chisora challenges haye then punches him, haye glass bottles him in return. :eek:

Guy is a bit of a dumb fuck, he slapped n spat at klitschko b4 their fight n now this... still, there is a little bit of coolness there too, guy has heart give him that much!

milan07

Security
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Djokovic, Diego Armando Maradona
This one is better.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
"1st of all David Haye is an embarrassment, sky sports don't do box office because of David Haye, he messed up box office 4 all the young fighters coming up and I'm going to give him 2 slaps 4 that." LOL! Cool bastard, Lol.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
This one is better.

thanks much better.

it was haye with the chair that cut adam booths head open. :fp::lol:

haye is an idiot but he did the right thing. never let a man get to close, pick you distance, your line and if he crosses it let your hands go.

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
will khan move to welterweight or rematch with garcia or peterson?

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Pacquiao will have to retire...:cry:
it's either that or a high chance of developing alzheimer

OneUnited

Reaction score
He won't retire just yet. He'll do what Hatton did and accept a fight against an opponent who is low risk.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
Pacquiao will have to retire...:cry:
it's either that or a high chance of developing alzheimer

please.......he got knocked out for the first time in years. it's not like he is getting iced every fight. :o

he simply walked (ran :lol:) on to a shot.

He won't retire just yet. He'll do what Hatton did and accept a fight against an opponent who is low risk.

pac and JMM will fight again.
they are 2 of the top 3 ppv drawing fighters on the planet and money talks.
I can't see pac not wanting to get revenge.

OneUnited

Reaction score
Not before he's eased himself back in. Pacquiao would be silly to accept an immediate rematch with an opponent who knows him better than anybody. It was that determination to put the rivalry beyond doubt that saw him walk straight into an overhand right.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
Not before he's eased himself back in. Pacquiao would be silly to accept an immediate rematch with an opponent who knows him better than anybody. It was that determination to put the rivalry beyond doubt that saw him walk straight into an overhand right.

yeah he should take a tuneup fight before JMM but pac being a ppv superstar in america might make it a bit awkward in choosing an opponent.

jumping straight in with a sharpshooter like JMM will get him iced again.

------------

what's your opinion on the PED issue?
was JMM juicing?
what about pac?

--------
finally some boxing talk on here :proud:

OneUnited

Reaction score
PEDs are an issue that encompass the majority of sports. Unless the boxing organizations can come to an agreement on how to approach the issue, the sport will continue to be riddled with conjecture. As with other issues in boxing, though, they've demonstrated that they're incapable of coming to an agreement.

Who knows who is 'juicing'. All performances should be scrutinized - and, after many years of refuting allegations, look at how substantial the scrutiny of Armstrong turned out to be - especially if there is reasonable doubt. All sports, not just boxing, are in need of a definitive system. Alas, that doesn't exist, and the organizations still wouldn't agree even if it did, so we'll just carry on with the conjecture for a very long time.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
floyd mayweather wins again.......time to count that 41 milllion :g:

typical mayweather fight, gave a boxing exhibition but canelo will learn from it and hopefully grow into the next superstar to carry boxing (if he isn't already)

money came to the ring with bieber and lil wayne again :fp:

wayne1.jpg

Garcia gave Matthysse a boxing lesson on the undercard.
Matthysse is all power and no delivery mechanism.
he looked lost out there.

can't complain though danny garcia win = more of gangster dad :proud:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Stop bringing up dead useless thread ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.