Ronaldinho Thread

So, how about Ronnie at the San Siro?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fiero

Reaction score
once again why do they think about selling ronaldinho before our oldies.
I dont understand.

His contract expires next season. Better cash in on him now since he'll never have a season as good as this anyway, or else we risk losing him for free next season OR having to stick with him till retirement after he extends for a big fat undeserved contract.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
So. Dinho has an amazing season and we sell him to get someone who will most definitely not get the same amount of goals and assists. Great idea guys.

We can't sell Dinho. He dragged us to CL this year and cashing in on him for a meagre sum, just because it's our last chance is a shocking idea. We have to keep him. Buy Fabiano and some other players. Don't take away our most important player just because it's the last time we can get cash for him.

Last edited:

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
who said we are selling dinho????
Ronaldinho: "Holidays and then concentrate on next season"

Interviewed by Milan Channel after friendly win for Milan from 4 to 1 against the Montreal Impact, Ronaldinho escape the doubts about his future by saying: "Now we go on vacation and then we resume preparation to face the best next season. We know where we must improve and we know what mistakes we made last season and we must work hard to improve them. "

http://translate.google.co.uk/trans...prev=/search?q=milannews&hl=en&rlz=1I7ADFA_en

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
No he'll be remembered as yet another Brazilian who could have been but ruined his career with partying, drinking, and gaining weight. Youtube videos of his Barcelona and PSG tricks will be the only positive thing he left... :proud:

troll sumwhere else.

goddamit ppl r wack as fuuck these days here

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
troll sumwhere else.

goddamit ppl r wack as fuuck these days here

its the atmosphere.........created by the prospect of no new signings.......when I come here especially transfers forum....I get this feeling of desperation.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
its the atmosphere.........created by the prospect of no new signings.......when I come here especially transfers forum....I get this feeling of desperation.

maybe mayne...

sum ppl r fans of the transfer market...new signings = trophies...or sum shit..

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
maybe mayne...

sum ppl r fans of the transfer market...new signings = trophies...or sum shit..

alot of fans are young and also dont really have full understanding of the game it self.....so the solutions they propose.....are mostly bandaid.......like for example spending alll the transfer money on one player and continueing to play pato out of position to satisfy a fetish this is nonesense.....but everybody has the right to dream and see Milan how they would like it.........sometimes its just outrageous and reeks of football manager mannerisms

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
well my friend i happen to think this squad can win the scudetto easily next season.

easily even... :D

oh, okay, well, it seems like you are an optimistic person, and I'm not, let's make that conclusion ;)

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Ronaldinho had maintain his peak a little longer; he would of seriously been in the elite category of the Zidane, Maradona, Ronaldo. IMO, he kinda of tarnish his legacy with his antics from 2006-2008. His no show in the 2006 WC did him no favors either. Talent wise, he is up there. His peak years are comparable but overall he will probably fall in the 2nd or even 3rd tier.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, a swap between him and ganso wouldnt be bad although ganso probably wont produce such great results 4 quite some time or ever. I wouldn't think twice about swapping him with gou <3 though.

Dias

DAI DAI DAI
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkpIPL-G46A&feature=player_embedded

Despite me being a fan of Ronnie

Despite it being Montreal

Despite the match not meaning much

..you'll have to admit, his touch, his anticipation, his accuracy and his creativity is amongst the worlds best. Even the haters of Ronnie, can surely find it in their heart, irregardless of the current Milan state or the previous seasons, as an individual player, he has to be amongst the best ever to play the game.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Brazil, Flamengo polls for Dinho 06.06.2010

Brazil, Flamengo polls for Dinho

06.06.2010 24:20 by Anthony Vitiello article read 61 times

Despite the denials, and constant reassurance to the supporters, both from the leadership of AC Milan in the words of that Ronaldinho, Brazil is still talking about a player's likely arrival at AC Milan Flamengo. According Globoesportefact, the AC Milan playmaker there have been some surveys, especially through his attorney brother Roberto De Assis, often traced to their homeland. Along with Ronaldinho should land at Flamengo also Argentine Riquelme.

It will be a big waste if we do not replace Dinho with a talent and proper Playmaker.

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
Brazil, Flamengo polls for Dinho

It will be a big waste if we do not replace Dinho with a talent and proper Playmaker.

What he did last year , if the same has to be repeated , we need to keep him because even with the cash from his sale , i dont think anyone is available who can have the same impact.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkpIPL-G46A&feature=player_embedded

Despite me being a fan of Ronnie

Despite it being Montreal

Despite the match not meaning much

..you'll have to admit, his touch, his anticipation, his accuracy and his creativity is amongst the worlds best. Even the haters of Ronnie, can surely find it in their heart, irregardless of the current Milan state or the previous seasons, as an individual player, he has to be amongst the best ever to play the game.

Dihno`s pass for the 2nd goal was ridiculous :D

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
GB Oliver: "Ronaldinho has a couple of offers" 07/06/2010

GB Oliver: "Ronaldinho has a couple of offers"

07/06/2010 12:45 by Peter Mazzara

db3b1fd37c0bf4d569bfa0a2e92e6550-50944-1275900149.jpeg

© Photo by Alberto Fornasari

The well-known journalist of BBC Sport, GB Oliver talked about the situation of Ronaldinho Radio MilanInter saying: "He has a couple of offers and if between now and August 30 should get an offer that guarantees the player who receives the same assignment Milan and a bonus to the company about 15 million, the Brazilian could start though, I think, is this year but could leave next year. "

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This is why Dr. Galliani is already plotting ahead and preparing the ultimate mercato masterstroke.............the perfect replacement 4 dinho, the full acquisition of Amantino Mancini:star:.

while juBe plan on buying krasic for crazy money aka 13mil.:eek:

PassandMove10

Primavera
Reaction score
If there was any doubt..Ronaldinho was the best player in the world for close to a decade...

I really dislike when people say 04-06... Ridiculous

02-07

Here is for all the people who said he had a down year after the world cup..There is also an argument, that the 06-07 year was when he was truly at his peak!!

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
This is why Dr. Galliani is already plotting ahead and preparing the ultimate mercato masterstroke.............the perfect replacement 4 dinho, the full acquisition of Amantino Mancini:star:.

while juBe plan on buying krasic for crazy money aka 13mil.:eek:

They are going to lose big time!!
With Mancini we are going to win Champions league.
Amantino%20Mancini%2001.jpg

:proud:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
There is no reason to get Krasic if we are gonna sell Dinho.
Cant ppl notice that ?
Unless ppl wanna field Krasic as an AM.
If we get a good offer for Dinho then we should sell.
Building a 4-3-1-2 team is easier for us than building a 4-3-3.

Zion

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Ronaldinho, Alexandre Pato, K.P Boateng, Nani, Robinho
...but the argument remains, if we sell Dinho who could fill in that void? be real he carried the team quite well last season and all those who want to see him go like he's some cash cow clearly aren't thinking about the good of the team they are just glory hunting. If you have a personal vendetta against him and what he did to us when he played for barca that's cool lol ...but let's look at the stats and be reasonable, highest assists in the league and a goal tally that isn't disgraceful, now imagine we had a striker who was capable to net all the assists that went to waste none of you would be complaining, the problem isn't Ronaldinho, and besides Bersculoni loves Ronaldinho after a stellar season like the last it would be insane to let him go.

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
imagine we had a system that catered to more players strengths (not only pirlo) ,+ do you really think he is capable of repeating this team-carrying ability and to stay motivated without leo????