AC Milan Stadium || nuovostadiomilano.com

Which design should be selected for nuovostadiomilano?

• Total voters

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
you can always notice the people that have never been to the san siro. they say its great cos it looks so classy on their playstation game.

nobody try and reason with these people so please put your deloitte pdfs away

I saw Fiorentina beat us at home a few years ago. Even though the stadium smelled like shit and piss, still an insanely fun atmosphere. Haven't felt the same anywhere else I've been, which albeit isn't many.

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
Italy: Inter and Milan to Invest further €28 million in San Siro?

Ahead of the recent Champions League final in May, Stadio Giuseppe Meazza (San Siro) received a significant refurbishment in order to comply with UEFA requirements.

The operation consumed €23.5 million (excluding UEFA expenditure) and was largely covered by host clubs Inter and Milan, with the city treasury contributing €3.5m.

However, it should be noted that both club was allowed to write off 70% of the investment from the annual rent of €9 million. Now Inter and Milan want to use the same conditions with further works.

Over the course of four years (2017-2020) both clubs could run a redevelopment worth €28 million. The budget would cover new hospitality areas (both private boxes and semi-open lounges) as well as improvement for other fans, including those with disabilities. Before they can get to work, the city hall needs to approve the planned 70% deduction.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Your face is a dump. :mad:

Only regret is that we don't own SS. City of Milano and Inter can go fuck themselves.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You love it so much you've never even bothered to visit this dump.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
I'd love to see the new owners buy the San Siro, but I don't see them investing that much. It'll take a lot of money to convince the municipality to give it up and a lot more to bring it up to par

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I'd love to see the new owners buy the San Siro, but I don't see them investing that much. It'll take a lot of money to convince the municipality to give it up and a lot more to bring it up to par

Impossible. For a fair price impossibru-impossible.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
It's the obvious and it can't be ignored.

come on :thumbsdown:

What will happen to SS if both Milan clubs decide to build their own stadiums?

The way the municipality is playing hardball, it seems like they're pretty sure that at least one of the teams will always play in SS. If both clubs move out SS will be a nothing but a massive cost for the city.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
What will happen to SS if both Milan clubs decide to build their own stadiums?

full time concert venue ?

once 1 of the 2 clubs starts building it's own stadium, San Siro's price will go down.
The problem: for that to happen they're going to need the municipality's approval

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
full time concert venue ?

once 1 of the 2 clubs starts building it's own stadium, San Siro's price will go down.
The problem: for that to happen they're going to need the municipality's approval

how many concerts can a city hold in a year (after year)? :lol:

Il Capitano_3

CL winner
Reaction score
I've fallen in love with the us bank stadium. hope we can build something equally stunning.

USBankStadium_big.jpg

08-565502+02SOCCER080416.JPG

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Holy shit that's one amazing stadium, but we won't build anything near that massive unless the Chinese feel like big dicking.

Our ticket sales are awful, so we will probably build a 60k stadium at best. If i was to guess it would be somewhere between 45k-50k.

But oh man imagine a Milan derby in that stadium, absolutely epic shit.

Il Capitano_3

CL winner
Reaction score
The US bank stadium seats 66,200 people for most games. however, it can be expanded to 73k for events such as the super bowl.

there were just over 64k people for milan-chelsea this summer

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Fucking Cagliari will get a new stadium before us :lol:

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
I would hope the new owners have a new stadium at the top of their agenda. Without a new stadium we are not going to be able to compete financially with other top clubs. I can't see them wanting to cover losses of 60-70 million every year.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Have a few questions about our new Chinese overlords, maybe someone here knows an answer:

What are the plans about the new stadium? Haven't heard much about it recently. Are we sharing San Siro with Inter permanently, or do they have plans to build a new one? If it's a new stadium do they plan to build it jointly and share it with Inter? I guess the actual question is how much connection/shared values do the new owners share with the new Inter owners? Is the relationship cooperative strategically or is it even more competitive because they're both Chinese?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i wish inter's owners were from taiwan or something..

-__-

Il Capitano_3

CL winner
Reaction score
does anybody know what happend with the discussed areas such as the expo, portella or scalo farini?

are they still "for sale" or are there some other projects going on?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Match attendance:

Milan-Torino 32.254 spectators.
Milan-Udinese 28.303.
Milan-Lazio 26.464.
Milan-Sassuolo 31.738.
Milan-Juventus 75.829.
Milan-Pescara 36.535.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Match attendance:

Milan-Torino 32.254 spectators.
Milan-Udinese 28.303.
Milan-Lazio 26.464.
Milan-Sassuolo 31.738.
Milan-Juventus 75.829.
Milan-Pescara 36.535.

:eek: against relegation quality team...
If we would have a bit better team i can see at least 45k on SS each game.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Once real investment in the team is provided and we have a team capable of challenging the fans will return. Silvio has shown a lack of love for the team in recent years and the fans to an extent have showed the same by not turning up.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
:eek: against relegation quality team...
If we would have a bit better team i can see at least 45k on SS each game.

Those numbers don't go up that easily. Depends what you mean on "bit better team" too of course.