Gonzalo Higuain Thread

How many goals will Higuain score this season in all competitions?

• Total voters

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
woah
DkK0-sqXgAAlcNt.jpg

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
poll added

stole it from juventuz

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
this guy better not flop

AC AZZA

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso,Maldini,Pirlo,Inzaghi,Kaka
I used to love this guy so much and thought he was the wrong man Madrid got rid of. His gotten a lot better since.

His big game exploits with Argentina have left a sour taste in my mouth but he is immensely better than anything we have had in a while and probably the best striker at our club since Ibra.

I think his more than capable of banging in 20-30 goals a season stil but a lot will depend on how the rest of the team performs. I am very worried about the service or lack of that he may get and I will be satisfied if he can get 15 goals this season. Anything more than that is a bonus for me.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I used to love this guy so much and thought he was the wrong man Madrid got rid of. His gotten a lot better since.

His big game exploits with Argentina have left a sour taste in my mouth but he is immensely better than anything we have had in a while and probably the best striker at our club since Ibra.

I think his more than capable of banging in 20-30 goals a season stil but a lot will depend on how the rest of the team performs. I am very worried about the service or lack of that he may get and I will be satisfied if he can get 15 goals this season. Anything more than that is a bonus for me.

Why did he only manage to score 16 goals in Serie A last season?

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why did he only manage to score 16 goals in Serie A last season?

He didn't start all the games, had some issues with Allegri with he talked about recently but he still had 23 + around 10 assists all season... not worried at all, we've gotten ourselves a truly top striker and worthy #9 for Milan :star:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
That’s some great poaching right there

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
he's lucky he has borini. no other winger in serie a could provide as much service as he does

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Excellent goal, some great passes... but he never touched the ball in the Real Madrid box... is Gonzalo still a poacher? or a CF like the last Totti or Cassano?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
juve forced him to drop deep

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This guy just scores goals.

He will progressively lose his magic touch here though sad but true.

Need world class midfielder.

Also insane how Madrid subbed off all their starting XI. Such squad depth is real.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What a great goal. Everyone else in our team would fire that in the stands, except maybe Hakan

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milannews: Gonzalo Higuain teammates impressed by how much desire he puts in every training, he lives intensely every minute at Milan.
Gonzalo has every intention of respecting the tradition of punishing with a goal his former team, what Milan missed most in recent years, a bomber like him

:love::love::love:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Can’t wait to see him bang them in for fun. Haven’t been this excited by a striker since Zlatan! Balotelli had that excitement factor too but it was more hope than anything. This is the real deal.