Who will make the semis?

• Total voters

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Bad for you.

You call haters people who are giving arguments to dislike and don't even try to understand why. You just keep defending based on your personal unconditional and not reasonable love.

Plus, you lost a lot of credit on your arguments (or lack of) when you said this:

That's the real meaning of "prejudice". You just hate and you can't even say why.
I dislike em simply coz they rival Brazil.
The above is a lot better than acting like an idiot + delusional finding reason why you hate a team when it aint true.
Its like hating Agentina coz they do drugs same as Maradona did.
They posted the Torres + DDR video to back their claim when in both occasion there was foul.
Even if Spain dives more than others , they dont , still its better than butchering other players or having invalid goals scored or good goals disallowed.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
The player can technically be closer to the goaline than the player taking the corner and ball, yet it still isn't given as offside.

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable
When the GK took his free kick Klose was offside.
He returned while the ball was in midair before he scores.
I saw it during the game but I wanted a confirmation & am yet to find anything on the net.

Already explained. Not offside. Surprised you didn't know this rule. Don't you think the English would have paraded that as another reason they lost? :rolleyes:

You mean if the germs were having disallowed goals & butchering Villa + co before some Spanish players exaggerate a valid foul or even dive ?
I swear by your non arabic wife.

Damn that German disallowed goal :head: It's going to be a stain in their, so far, BEST TEAM DISPLAY of the World Cup. Meanwhile Spain is setting the world on fire with their 1-0 wins against such mighty opposition :rolleyes:

Whats you point about Capdevilla ?

My point is that you defend their bitch dives by saying 'so and so player deserved to get sent off way before that'. What about the player Capdevilla got sent off?

When did I defend divers or Melo ?
And germs dont need to dive since they are having valid goals disallowed.

Some dives (Spain arent the leaders in that department) , other have disallowed valid goals or offside goals not called.
Mistakes are everywhere & every team have his own sins.

Wow the ONE goal in a game won 4-1 is the ONLY argument you can keep bringing up. Compared to the filthy acting by some Spanish players to get ppl sent off in games they were winning by just one goal. BRAVO!

And you honestly think Spain dive more than others.
Holland in one game vs Brazil dived much more than Spanish players during the entire WC & you still didnt say shit about em.

Honestly, ur missing the point. SPAIN GOT PEOPLE SENT OFF WITH THEIR DIVES. Does it make sense now?

You hate em , fine , just dont delude yoruself & say you hate em.
I hate Argentina , Italy , France , Germany & I dont give a fuck about explaining it.

LOL! Unlike you, I don't just hate. Ok, maybe I just hate Brazil & Messi, but if they set the world on fire, I'll admit it. Fortunately (or not) both have shown this tournament what duds they are. But I have ALWAYS supported Spain apart from this year. And NO, it's not because they are facing Germany. In fact, have a look at my posts during Euro 2008. Have a look at my comments on Spain ;)

The best team will be decided tonight.

You mean Uruguay or Holland are the best teams?? :eek:

Spain would have faced lesser challenge facing white nose's team or MR boring than facing some under dogs hard working team.
This is a true test for both & if Spain prevailed then you should shut the fuck up about germs being the better team.

Why should I 'shut the fuck up' if Spain win? How the fuck does it mean they are the better team if they win? What kind of fucking logic is that? Did you fucking just start watching football yesterday?

Was Italy better than France in 2006? Was Korea better than Spain in 2002? Was Liverpool better than Milan in 2005? Was (another million examples) better than (another million examples) in (the year they faced each other)?

I wont feel bad about Germany wining but anyone who say Spain dont deserve it if they eliminated the germs will be nothing more than a blind hater.

If they play fair, play better and eliminate the Germans they will, without a doubt, be the best team this tournament.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
I dislike em simply coz they rival Brazil.
The above is a lot better than acting like an idiot + delusional finding reason why you hate a team when it aint true.
Its like hating Agentina coz they do drugs same as Maradona did.
They posted the Torres + DDR video to back their claim when in both occasion there was foul.
Even if Spain dives more than others , they dont , still its better than butchering other players or having invalid goals scored or good goals disallowed.

Nice argument.

This "it ain't true" is another "it ain't true and I don't need a reason to explain it"?

It wasn't foul in both cases and Torres acted like he were dying. That's absolutely disgusting. At least De Rossi got a not intentional stomp on this feet and just complained. Torres touched the guy behind him while he was running, dived like a bitch and pretended to be almost dead.

Schedule