everyone always
Of course he will stay :star:

I believe he is the future. We must teach him well and let him lead the way :D

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Only Primavera player to have a professional contract with us. Didnt know that. :star:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Only Primavera player to have a professional contract with us. Didnt know that. :star:

i read patosheva's post. But can we have confirmation.

I remember issues w/ macheda and petrucci jetting lazio/roma to england, because in england they could sign professionally at 16 and not in italy till 18.

And also i recall issue with pato at 17.

If someone has an article of FIGC please post.

-

Becaue if he isn't on a pro contract, we'll for sure lose him to an english team IF he's impatient

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
i read patosheva's post. But can we have confirmation.

I remember issues w/ macheda and petrucci jetting lazio/roma to england, because in england they could sign professionally at 16 and not in italy till 18.

And also i recall issue with pato at 17.

If someone has an article of FIGC please post.

-

Becaue if he isn't on a pro contract, we'll for sure lose him to an english team IF he's impatient

I read elsewhere that Cristante has a pro contract. Pretty much verified.

At least as of now, the age seems to be 17 in Italy and 16 in England. That small gap is what is being exploited by EPL clubs.

Pato's case was different. FIFA had a regulation that non-EU minors couldnt play professionally in Europe. That's why we had to wait till he turned 18, and then register him in the next available transfer window..

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always
OK this is from the FIGC:

http://www.figc.it/Assets/contentresources_2/ContenutoGenerico/74.$plit/C_2_ContenutoGenerico_3817_Sezioni_lstSezioni_numSezione_0_lstCapitoli_numCapitolo_5_upfFileUpload_it.pdf

I calciatori con la qualifica di “giovani di serie”, al compimento anagrafico del 16° anno d’età e purché non tesserati a titolo temporaneo, possono stipulare contratto professionistico.

So it seems that young players can enter into a professional contract at 16.

The language is very formal and a bit difficult though so there may be other relevant parts which I haven't understood properly :tongue:

Last edited:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So what's the problem then? Is it that Italian clubs are so cheap, that they rather lose their young talent for nothing, than give them a contract and pay them a few thousand €?

Nirvana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
So what's the problem then? Is it that Italian clubs are so cheap, that they rather lose their young talent for nothing, than give them a contract and pay them a few thousand €?

The problem is,, sometimes it depends on the kid too, if he wants to play in some other league, then what can the club do?
As for cristante,, i don't think he has any plans to leave.

Btw, how is that hachim mastour kid doing,, he's supposed to be our future kaka' right??

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Cristante, Mastour and Niang is our mates, along with De Sciglio.

Hope Calvano is as good as Moggi hyped him... ("Next De Rossi")

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
better stay with us,there're many good chelsea youngsters as far as i've seen tonight!

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The problem is,, sometimes it depends on the kid too, if he wants to play in some other league, then what can the club do?
As for cristante,, i don't think he has any plans to leave.

Well, it's up the club if they are willing to sell, so I don't think he can just leave when he wants, if he has a contract with Milan. Unless there's a buyout clause and the buying club triggers it. I hope our club wasn't stupid enough to put it in his contract.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Cristante, Mastour and Niang is our mates, along with De Sciglio.

Hope Calvano is as good as Moggi hyped him... ("Next De Rossi")

Calvano is GREAT. He was great every time I saw him ( 3,4,5 time maybe but he was great ).

But...this is Milan, and untill Ambro, Flamini, Muntari, Flamini again, Noce and Flamini again get seriousely injured or retire, he'll not play.

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
what's his release clause?coz i cant imagine a 16 yr old brazilian kid having a 50mil euros release clause in his professional contract.cant we do the same??

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The question is if there is a release clause and then how much. If there is, I hope they set it high, cause it would be very stupid to set it at like 1 or 2 mil. Reports say that Cristante would cost Chelsea about 1 mil GBP. If they sell him for this kind of money, then we will know that the management really gave up on this club.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
OK this is from the FIGC:

http://www.figc.it/Assets/contentresources_2/ContenutoGenerico/74.$plit/C_2_ContenutoGenerico_3817_Sezioni_lstSezioni_numSezione_0_lstCapitoli_numCapitolo_5_upfFileUpload_it.pdf

So it seems that young players can enter into a professional contract at 16.

The language is very formal and a bit difficult though so there may be other relevant parts which I haven't understood properly :tongue:

I read elsewhere that Cristante has a pro contract. Pretty much verified.

At least as of now, the age seems to be 17 in Italy and 16 in England. That small gap is what is being exploited by EPL clubs.

Pato's case was different. FIFA had a regulation that non-EU minors couldnt play professionally in Europe. That's why we had to wait till he turned 18, and then register him in the next available transfer window..

Thank you for clarifying sophie and necro

Calvano is GREAT. He was great every time I saw him ( 3,4,5 time maybe but he was great ).

But...this is Milan, and untill Ambro, Flamini, Muntari, Flamini again, Noce and Flamini again get seriousely injured or retire, he'll not play.

I think issue with calvano is injury right?

He got a first team contract... and then went to milanlab :). Still he's like 18 or 19, so soon

edit-
http://hellasverona.it/news.php?id=19767

Milan loaned/co-owned him to hellas verona.

blaze

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B
The question is if there is a release clause and then how much. If there is, I hope they set it high, cause it would be very stupid to set it at like 1 or 2 mil. Reports say that Cristante would cost Chelsea about 1 mil GBP. If they sell him for this kind of money, then we will know that the management really gave up on this club.

chelski is linked with everyone.. i wouldn't worry too much. we should do like barca and have 100+ mil release clauses just for the fuck of it :lol:

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
New Era for Milan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sciglio- Cristante- Innocenti- Petagna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
scaled.php

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Cristante needs to stay with Milan, he'll be fundamental for us in the future :thumbsup:

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
New Era for Milan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sciglio- Cristante- Innocenti- Petagna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
scaled.php

The more I hear of Cristante in the news, the more it seems that his agent is shopping him. Petagna looks good and quite big for primavera. Innocenti and Calvano are mystery for me because even though they are 2 of the hyped names from primavera and loaned to serie B teams; they still cannot make not even the bench of their respective teams.

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The more I hear of Cristante in the news, the more it seems that his agent is shopping him. Petagna looks good and quite big for primavera. Innocenti and Calvano are mystery for me because even though they are 2 of the hyped names from primavera and loaned to serie B teams; they still cannot make not even the bench of their respective teams.

Serie B teams tend to not play loaned players as much. Quality has little to do with it; else, Odu and Verdi would've played far more for Torino last term.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Serie B teams tend to not play loaned players as much. Quality has little to do with it; else, Odu and Verdi would've played far more for Torino last term.

Odu :lol:

Nikfes

Fresh rumour.
Reaction score
Is this guy still playing in the primavera? I hope to see him soon in the 1st team. What a great prospect. Potentialy world class mid. :proud:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Has he been shit or does he have nothing to do with the Primavera's shit results?

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
force him to start if Monty injured, perfect time to build team from youth sector, i do believe double pivot will make him feel secure in MF, what else... i dont remember....

ohh yeah constant has been playing for Lb in pre season , and its work for him, why Allegri not even put him as bench player, 5-10 minutes vs fodder team enough IMO, i know crisante is very young but his pre season imprese me.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
force him to start if Monty injured, perfect time to build team from youth sector, i do believe double pivot will make him feel secure in MF, what else... i dont remember....

ohh yeah constant has been playing for Lb in pre season , and its work for him, why Allegri not even put him as bench player, 5-10 minutes vs fodder team enough IMO, i know crisante is very young but his pre season imprese me.

Agree, I don't think he may be ready to start any game but he could start training with the first team.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
he is doing very good for primavera but other mids are lame and he can only try by himself.

also innocenti and calvano having problems couse they arent co owned

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
If I remember correctly,Milan do offer Verona the co ownership of Calvano not sure if Verona take it or not but Calvano's real problem is injury(he's still injured I think)

but all is not lost for Calvano_Once he overcome his injury,he can always fight for his place in the 2nd half of the season.Verona is now doing well and i'm quite confident that

they will be promoted to Serie A next season.Maybe we might see Calvano in Serie A next season who knows..;)

Schedule