The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Must win on sunday.

I say Pioli killed us with krunic-samu and roma added thebpen.

Lille is a good team
But I thought Ligue 1 was farmer league?? That's what I read around here lol.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Damn that sucked but the series had to end eventually. Honestly, this is the best place outside of Coppa to lose our streak.

Still mad but silver linings and shit. Not let's obliterate Verona.

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
Italian defender that isn't in his 30s. hit his ceiling

Drink more.

I didn't say he's a bad player. I personally love capitano. I just don't think he's good enough. If I'm being completely objective. He is not a World Class Defender and I don't think he ever will be, I'm sorry to say it.

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
Damn that sucked but the series had to end eventually. Honestly, this is the best place outside of Coppa to lose our streak.

Still mad but silver linings and shit. Not let's obliterate Verona.

Verona is a tricky opponent and have gotten some really good results, but I agree. If we smash Verona that will be a huge statement of intent.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
I didn't say he's a bad player. I personally love capitano. I just don't think he's good enough. If I'm being completely objective. He is not a World Class Defender and I don't think he ever will be, I'm sorry to say it.

I understand. I'm busting your balls because you said that he hit his ceiling when the trope is that italians (emphasis on italian defenders) hit their prime in their 30s.

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
I understand. I'm busting your balls because you said that he hit his ceiling when the trope is that italians (emphasis on italian defenders) hit their prime in their 30s.

Ahh very true. I think he will regain his best form. I take it back that he hit his ceiling, he may grow a lot. I just don't think he will grow enough to make a real difference. But of course, I hope I am wrong.

Kjaer seems to have hit his ceiling in his 30s, so maybe it's not the Itlaians but the Danish!

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Dont be. Some need to hear this everyday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Calm down. The first 20 minutes, Lille did nothing, just like Sparta. The goal raise their confident but we were still the better team in the first half. What we lacked of was a teamwork play upfront. There were great runs from our players in the opponent's area but that's it, no final product.

We were the one who let this game ended like this. They were not better than us. They played good game in the second half but our players were already unfocused and less motivation.

The problem arises now if our players could overcome this situation. A big loss before Serie A game.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
WTF is Pioli thinking starting Krunic and Samu.

That’s a concerning trend

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Forza Milan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
Did not watch match this time. How bad did we play? 3-0 is bad but what were our weak and strong points in the match.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Sanchez & Yazici for vice Kessie/Zlatan?

No. First of all, Sanchez looked great in the second half but in the first half especially before PK he was non existent. Yazici did nothing great. If people only look at the number of goals he created then the player sounds a great one. I almost praise him since I only watched the second half but after watching the first half, I also think that it was only due to their very good play in the second half. They looked strong team in the second half while in the first half particularly before the first goal, the looked Serie B team at most.

Ah yeah, Sanchez is only 173 cm although I am surprised he is still 23 years old. We need a physical CM to be Kessie's replacement.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No. First of all, Sanchez looked great in the second half but in the first half especially before PK he was non existent. Yazici did nothing great. If people only look at the number of goals he created then the player sounds a great one. I almost praise him since I only watched the second half but after watching the first half, I also think that it was only due to their very good play in the second half. They looked strong team in the second half while in the first half particularly before the first goal, the looked Serie B team at most.

Ah yeah, Sanchez is only 173 cm although I am surprised he is still 23 years old. We need a physical CM to be Kessie's replacement.
Sanchez is physical. He was physically bullying Tonali out there.

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
Italian defender that isn't in his 30s. hit his ceiling

Drink more.

'Italian defenders', is that still a thing? And English football is still 'kick 'n rush'... Oh wait, it's the year 2020. The Maldinis and Cannavaros are long gone. Romagnoli is just an mediocre defender in poor form, nothing more, nothing less. Although must say that penalty against Lille was a present wrapped in a big bow. You saw him jumping, amazing hollywood performance

mazurxiii

Primavera
Reaction score
This 'farmer league' had 2 teams in CL semi-final and 1 in final last season...just saying. Lille were physically superior yesterday, f.e. Sanches basicly bullied Tonali...Milan is STILL medicore team on european stage, when u look closly at our matches - in some situations we had a lot of luck, when it could go easly other way (f.e. match with Rio Ave, derby with Inter - if Lukaku were more clinical we would lose like in Ferbuary), generally what i want to say - results are better than our performance imho.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
As Italian papers report, Ibra looked irritable and his gestures towards Stefano Pioli on the bench confirmed he wasn?t happy at all, both for the result and for the team?s performance.

Il Corriere dello Sport reports Ibra wasn?t happy and will make it clear to his teammates tomorrow when the Rossoneri will return to training.

Manager seems pissed!

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
This 'farmer league' had 2 teams in CL semi-final and 1 in final last season...just saying. Lille were physically superior yesterday, f.e. Sanches basicly bullied Tonali...Milan is STILL medicore team on european stage, when u look closly at our matches - in some situations we had a lot of luck, when it could go easly other way (f.e. match with Rio Ave, derby with Inter - if Lukaku were more clinical we would lose like in Ferbuary), generally what i want to say - results are better than our performance imho.
No.
Lille fields their regular starter. We weren't.
If we used regular starter in mid and fwd. We would win.
It's pioli missmanaged

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
No.
Lille fields their regular starter. We weren't.
If we used regular starter in mid and fwd. We would win.
It's pioli missmanaged

Romag and donna mistake cost us this game. Kjaer brainfart sealed our fate :fp:

I can't wait to see how our young squad will handle their first defeat (also a heavy defeat)

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score

Lille is better than Lyon who beat Juve. French clubs are ahead of Italian clubs in term of physique and skills, also they work better with young players. This is the truth.

French club (apart of PSG) are poor and I would imagine how bad Italian clubs would have been if they had only their budget.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
We got outclassed, it happens. Let's move on to stomping Verona.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

:lol:

We lost not because they were superior than us. We lost the game due to ourselves. We just could not score in the first half while in the second half the players motivation was just awful.

Calm down. Milan are still better than Lille.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule