The Rumour Commode XXVI: March Fourth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
It's literally the same story every single year and you continue falling for it.

There are bunch of reports claiming it's finally happening, we're getting a new stadium, our and merda's club officials saying they're confident and then the Milan mayor telling them to fuck off. Every single year.

Brilliant signature :thumbsup:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
i seriously need to visit san siro and see a serie a and a cl game for milan there before its demolition

Same.. ill probably do that in 2023

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Kabak will announce on Wednesday, June 26 his decision about which club he will join [@FutbolArena]

GDM probably still gonna say he's deciding in the next few hours.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Kabak will announce on Wednesday, June 26 his decision about which club he will join [@FutbolArena]

Has all the right to take his time and evaluate his offers. Might even he waiting on some better suitors who knows..

Hakan better be in his DMs right now

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

Been saying his decision will come since Wednesday now.. could be waiting for a better offer. I mean if ours was so great he would’ve jumped at it already.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Cristian Zapata saluting Milan on Instagram:

"After 7 wonderful years, I leave Milan. I want to thank the club that offered me the opportunity to play in one of the most prestigious clubs in the world. All the team-mates I had in this long and intense period..."

"The coaches who helped me grow as a footballer and as a man, all the guys at Milanello, who are real friends and above all the Milan fans. Simply fantastic, you have always supported me and shown incredible affection."

""Thank you all, a page of my career closes, which will remain forever in my heart. With love, Cristian."

Grazie Cristian "Brainfart" Zapata. :heart:

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score
He's a 19year old thinking about moving to a different country. I would take my time as well if i were him.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Has all the right to take his time and evaluate his offers. Might even he waiting on some better suitors who knows..

Hakan better be in his DMs right now

I got the impression from Stuttgart's comments that the release clause is only valid for a certain period of time. Maybe only the end of June.

"We really did not think he could stay with us. You have to be realistic and sober," Mislintat said. However, it is unclear when the transfer will occur. "When the execution occurs, we do not know exactly," Mislintat said. "Of course there are limits behind, the clause is not valid forever."

https://afaae.com/austria/mislintat-confirms-vfb-kabak-match-it-will-give-a-club-pulling-clause/

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kabak to Bayern, Hernandez to Leverkusen, Veretout to Roma, Ceballos to Tottenham...
If these latest rumors turn out to be true then no one wants to come to Milan

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Preseason starts in 2 weeks and nothing has really changed in terms of the roster. Hopefully the transfer activity picks up.

Last edited:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Kabak to Bayern, Hernandez to Leverkusen, Veretout to Roma, Ceballos to Tottenham...

We lost our appeal a long long time ago

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score
The meeting in the capital between Mario Giuffredi and Roma for Jordan Veretout has just ended . The Giallorossi have found an agreement with the midfielder's prosecutor for 2.5 million per season .

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
If Kabak is smart, he'll choose Milan. Only Romagnoli is untouchable and he can earn starting spot if he's that good. In Bayern he'll be pure backup and 4th option from the bench.
I know that Bayern is (right now) bigger club and he's already living in Germany... but Milan will be smarter choice for career.

Also Maldini need to use his charm, find Kabak and call him on the dinner. Imagine saying no to Maldini, especially when you're defender... :o

But I have bad feeling about it. :head:

Thank god tjat we dodget bullet with Sensi and Veretout, they probably have better plans in their heads.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So we downgrade our back up striker position, Just because. To gain what, 10Mil at most in transfer fees?

And then if for some reason we can’t sign a striker, (similar to our failure to sign a LW for 2years) and you’re left with an aging striker worth shit and Piatek for the first half of the season

We need to show an improved budget for UEFA. Most direct and quickest way to do that is through making capital gains from player sales.
Best candidates for doing that are Donnarumma, Suso, Cutrone, and Calabria. Cutrone makes the most sense because he contributes the least out of those players.
Selling Cutrone for 25 is a 25 million capital gain on the 2019 budget. That doesn't mean you can only invest back 25 million from it.
You can potentially buy five 25 million players and spread out their contracts over 5 years with that.
Can't do that if you sell Silva for 25 for example, because that would barely break even after amortization and no capital gain would be written up in the budget

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
The meeting in the capital between Mario Giuffredi and Roma for Jordan Veretout has just ended . The Giallorossi have found an agreement with the midfielder's prosecutor for 2.5 million per season .

I hope he goes roma. Fuck him, go all out for torreira and ceballos

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hope he goes roma. Fuck him, go all out for torreira and ceballos

Milan are being stingy for a club that wants 25m for Veretout, imagine negotiating with Arsenal and Real Madrid asking for like 50m for their players.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Breaking: New meeting ongoing between Milan and Kabak, according to @DiMarzio.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score

maldini needs to meet 3rd choice fullback to convice him to come on loan to milan this days
but you know, shit started before

GrippingMiserableGnu-max-1mb.gif

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Breaking: New meeting ongoing between Milan and Kabak, according to @DiMarzio.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
The Ozdemir brothers, agents of Kabak, arrive at Casa Milan: there is discussion of the possible arrival in Rossoneri of the Stuttgart defender.

The images on @DiMarzio

D91h1PcXkAAKqhF.jpg

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Ozdemir brothers, agents of Kabak, arrive at Casa Milan: there is discussion of the possible arrival in Rossoneri of the Stuttgart defender.

The images on @DiMarzio

D91h1PcXkAAKqhF.jpg

Today’s gonna be a good day

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Are Maldini and Boban still gone that Raiola was meeting with Massara? Or the meeting wasn't that important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule