Evaluation on our current transfer progress

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
oh come on...
inter will be inter like always... they buy stars but they always screw up at the end..
they've just been given the scudetto, so let them feel the hype.. it'll be over soon.. hehe :tongue:

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
swissard said:
Just read that Inter lost to Serie B Juve in the Birra Moretti cup.
Even with all the help they are getting (by the way where do they get all the money for these purchases and are never questioned) Inter will be Inter.......M& Ms (merda di Moratti)
Like I said, it remains Inter :tongue:

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
mtfco said:
oh come on...
inter will be inter like always... they buy stars but they always screw up at the end..
they've just been given the scudetto, so let them feel the hype.. it'll be over soon.. hehe :tongue:

that's the spirit.and more than that a kind of fact! :star:

kenichy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
fowler, maradona, pirlo
COLOMBIANMALDINI said:
I Dont Know Whats Going On With U People!!!

Why Do U Turn Ur Backs To My Beloved Milan.......im Sorry To Say This But The Only Thing U Do Its Just Criticize And Yell And Screamm!!!

Juan Maldonado
Colombia

fans should be allowed to criticize as much as they want as long as they have a good reason. criticising our transfers until now is a very good reason. besides, if you don't criticize then things will always be the same and never change. our voice must be heard !

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.
Inter will always be Inter, Losers.

Milan just need a new striker and a new defender. The most annoying thing is that Zambrotta, Buffon and Ibra were in Milans reach but we let them slip through our fingers.

Zambrotta would have been an excellent signing because he is a versatile wing back and lets face it the more defenders Milan can aqquire the better.

Ibrahimovic is an arrogant idiot but has good talent, I dont think he was right for Milan his attitude was all wrong but if we could have changed him, he could have been a legendary player but screw him he looks like a goon and he fits in well with all the Inter idiots.

Sheva is irriplaceable but we can get the closest thing if our managment reach into our check book, Torres who is a great YOUNG player who is already a world class striker and with the help of Milan can become a legend. The only problem is we have to wait until we are secured champions league football this season and im sure the transfers will pour in, that is if Torres wants to join us and even if he doesnt there are plenty more fish in the sea and then we should try and aqquire a different striker maybe someone like Suazo, Tevez, Iaquinta or Adriano (if we can change him into a champion)

Forza Milan, My 1st post :) !!!

Rybalchenko

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tymoschuk, Oleh Luzhny, Paolo Maldini
lord_jedi said:
We're insane or we just broke.

Maybe we aready lose all our money in hiring lawyers for our match fixing scandal.

or bribing lawyers :D

come on Milan too little time left in market

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta
Milansom said:
Our Last night LINE-UP Players

Milan Vs Red Star

Dida = 33yrs
Cafu = 36yrs
Simic = 31yrs
Costacurta = 40yrs :eek:
Serginho = 35yrs
Gattuso = 28yrs
Pirlo = 27yrs
Seedorf = 30yrs
Kakà = 24yrs
Inzaghi = 33yrs
Gilardino = 24yrs
-------------------
CARLO ANCELOTTI = 47yrs :D

We must kick out our elderly Players....

Forza Milan
Considering the injuries in the team, the aged line-up was destined to be. Plus they didnt concede a goal, let alone give much space off for attack. I think, they did brilliant against a younger team.

What was worrying was that the forwards never managed to convert much of the chances that came our way.

Cafu should remain in the team for another year or so, in 'rotation' basis with Simic and Borrochi, after looking at his performance in the game.

Billy is one person that should not at all be on the bench, starting on the team is another question, but the guy's got spirit to attack (left wing run with ball from the centeral defence only to give a sloppy cross).

Serghino's cross made us start winning against Bayern Munich last season at San Siro. He should stay, and start from bench.

We definitely need a new striker, younger in age, faster and more accurate. Inzaghi is not the 90 min player he used to be, and in Champion's league, we get to see alot of extra time play too.

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,
to put it simply we have a squad with cover but we need stars for future like Gourcuff maybe even a south american but just to giv us more cover and a future

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
As much as I hate it, on paper Inter is now as good as Chelsea or Barcelona. But how many times have heard about their empty promises (this is our time, now or never etc)? I'm waiting to see how players like Adriano, Vieira and Zlatan sit on the bench when they're not performing. Can Mancini handle all those egos (not to mention he still got Figo and Veron).

They're snapping up all the great (ex-Juve) players but whether they all can form a cohesive and unified team remains to be seen. They are surely our biggest challenge this season, especially since I don't see Roma make any big moves in transfer.

We better win that 2nd leg vs Red Star to attract some real quality stars!

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Veron has left Inter...

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
Veron has left Inter...
Oh, sorry, you're right mate. Thanks for the correction, must've slipped me.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
not a problem gaizka22... anyway... i expect Juve's problem to re-surface in Inter... the problem between Viera & Ibra... i wonder how Mancini would be able to contain these 2 big egos from clashin' again...

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
gaizka22 said:
As much as I hate it, on paper Inter is now as good as Chelsea or Barcelona. But how many times have heard about their empty promises (this is our time, now or never etc)? I'm waiting to see how players like Adriano, Vieira and Zlatan sit on the bench when they're not performing. Can Mancini handle all those egos (not to mention he still got Figo and Veron).

They're snapping up all the great (ex-Juve) players but whether they all can form a cohesive and unified team remains to be seen. They are surely our biggest challenge this season, especially since I don't see Roma make any big moves in transfer.

On a Serious note...when was the last tiome Inter didnt sign players and put up a team good enough to challange Chelsea and Barca before self destruction? Well it happens every year right?

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
menon_inc said:
On a Serious note...when was the last tiome Inter didnt sign players and put up a team good enough to challange Chelsea and Barca before self destruction? Well it happens every year right?

Yes, I agree with you. Every year they signed 'supposedly' good and 'made' players only to falter somehow at some stage since every year they always have some locker room incident or random acts of stupidity that distract the team.

I just have that funny feeling that this year they might get it all right, although getting it right doesn't necesarrily mean they will win it this season (just like we did in 02/03). But with Juve gone and Milan still haven't bolster the rooster, things could finally go their way. I am so glad if I will be proven wrong :)

Last edited:

Maldini&Inzaghi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta
Transfer talk is old!!!

I don't know how you all feel but at this point I am ready to pull my hair out!!! Everyday its something new! Promises with no return! Braida Surprise?!?!? What surprise!?!?! Wait until we get booted out of Champions league?!?! Inter is going to make us regret this poor transfer season. I see everyone talking about Torres , Tavano, Adrianno, Ronaldo, Drogoba, and Gallas. It makes me sick really. I get excited to hear the news and then watching and waiting for weeks and still no word!!! We sign NOONE!!!!! This is crazy!!!!! I want to know what Milan is thinking as of now august 14, 2006. I have checked every site under the sun but get all crap!!! Does anyone have info from Italy to shed some light on this!! We have to be serious about someone! Gallas and Torres/Tevez would shut me up!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Milanista4_Life

December Here We Go!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tevez ,Sheva, Kaka, Owen, Beckham, Dida, Crespo, Mardona, Inzaghi, Riquelme, Messi, Zizou
Yeah me too im tired of this bullshit.... :mad: :mad:

Lita

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ALL MILAN PLAYERS...Juninho, Diego, Lugano, Del Piero, Buffon, Cicinho.
yes, we dun have team to compete in europe... not even in the league..
this is damn sad! :cry:

Maldini

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
lol im so sick of reading this transfer bullshit that i dont read it anymore :tongue: best soloution...

Maldini&Inzaghi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I hear that!!! I just wanted to see if my fellow fans agreed. It's heartbreaking to see all these signings. I spend more of my time digging up bullshit rumors then actually working!! HAHA! I have faith in Inzaghi and also Gilardino up front but if an injury comes into play we are really hurting at that point. I would love to see KAKA' move into a strikers role. WE need Gallas also

mos-milan

_-_-_
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan 11,Joe Cole,Lampard,Makelele
Maldini said:
lol im so sick of reading this transfer bullshit that i dont read it anymore :tongue: best soloution...
Agree!!!But i believe there will be a Braida surprise!Come on...Sheva left.We are a big,big club!I don't think Berlu will displease fans!!!A world class striker will come and i think he will be the one that is less discussed or rumored hopefully!!!I would be very pissed off if this didn't happen!!!
Even in championship manager 2006 he (Berlu) demands world-class players!!!
The game is sufficiently realistic!!!:) :) :) !!!

Last edited:

p_Maldini_3

Primavera
Reaction score
do any of you know what day alessandro nesta was purchased from lazio by milan? this transfer took the world by storm by the way. everybody in italy except milanista was saying 'hell no' in the same breath.

do you know what day it was my milanista brethren?

THAT DAY WAS AUGUST 31ST, THE LAST DAY OF THE SUMMER TRANSFER PERIOD.

the fact is, we have 2 weeks remaining in the transfer season, so do not complain about lack of activity until sept 1st, which i will guarantee that most of you will be satisfied.

dont blame milan for the loss of zambrotta, the fact of the matter is that juve did NOT want to sell him to us knowing that he would kick their ass 1-2 years down the line.

so my final words of the matter being, DONT BITCH UNTIL SEPT 1ST, AFTER THAT YOU CAN BITCH ALL YOU WANT AND I WILL JOIN YOU IF NEED BE, BUT LET THE MEN WHO HANDLE THE CLUB DO EXACTLY THAT, HANDLE THE CLUB...

Maldini&Inzaghi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
mos-milan said:
Agree!!!But i believe there will be a Braida surprise!Come on...Sheva left.We are a big,big club!I don't think Berlu will displease fans!!!A world class striker will come and i think he will be the one that is less discussed or rumored hopefully!!!I would be very pissed off if this didn't happen!!!
Even in championship manager 2006 he (Berlu) demands world-class players!!!
The game is sufficiently realistic!!!:) :) :) !!!

I want to have faith I really do. The calciopoli made me think otherwise about Milan it hurt to see this happen to us. I beleive at first they may have backed off the market to wait before they invest to see if Champions League was an option. Well we know that we have that now! We played a semi decent game but not powerful enough showing in my eyes. We are only 2 steps away from gaining our 8 points to the rest of league. One striker one defender. Braida please please please enough waiting show us whats in store for next season. By the way any word on the schdule for the up coming season?

Maldini&Inzaghi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
p_Maldini_3 said:
do any of you know what day alessandro nesta was purchased from lazio by milan? this transfer took the world by storm by the way. everybody in italy except milanista was saying 'hell no' in the same breath.

do you know what day it was my milanista brethren?

THAT DAY WAS AUGUST 31ST, THE LAST DAY OF THE SUMMER TRANSFER PERIOD.

the fact is, we have 2 weeks remaining in the transfer season, so do not complain about lack of activity until sept 1st, which i will guarantee that most of you will be satisfied.

dont blame milan for the loss of zambrotta, the fact of the matter is that juve did NOT want to sell him to us knowing that he would kick their ass 1-2 years down the line.

so my final words of the matter being, DONT BITCH UNTIL SEPT 1ST, AFTER THAT YOU CAN BITCH ALL YOU WANT AND I WILL JOIN YOU IF NEED BE, BUT LET THE MEN WHO HANDLE THE CLUB DO EXACTLY THAT, HANDLE THE CLUB...

I will begin my bitching on the 22nd of august if milan does not kick some ass. If you want to wait until the 1st be my guest but I want CL thats the bottom line!

p_Maldini_3

Primavera
Reaction score
thats a different matter, i will do more than bitch if we get a negative result, but i was talking about our transfers.

Reaction score
what the hell is this CL qualifier shit, that we have to wait with transfers until qualification...?!
if we dont qualify we still need a striker and a classy defender, so i dont really get what are we waiting for, sheva's gone, stam's gone, maldini was injured all season, billy is over 40, wtf is going on in milan?

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
transfer talk isn't that old... compared to Maldini or Inzaghi...

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Maldini&Inzaghi said:
I don't know how you all feel but at this point I am ready to pull my hair out!!! Everyday its something new! Promises with no return! Braida Surprise?!?!? What surprise!?!?! Wait until we get booted out of Champions league?!?! Inter is going to make us regret this poor transfer season. I see everyone talking about Torres , Tavano, Adrianno, Ronaldo, Drogoba, and Gallas. It makes me sick really. I get excited to hear the news and then watching and waiting for weeks and still no word!!! We sign NOONE!!!!! This is crazy!!!!! I want to know what Milan is thinking as of now august 14, 2006. I have checked every site under the sun but get all crap!!! Does anyone have info from Italy to shed some light on this!! We have to be serious about someone! Gallas and Torres/Tevez would shut me up!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
The only reason we've had a quiet transfer market campaign is because of the CL preliminaries that we've had to play. The outcome next week will determine the calabrie of player/s that we bring in.

dardar_3

Primavera
Reaction score
I think Braida lies...
But if we will play in Ch. League, Ronaldo will come to San Siro...
Ronaldo sucks... this is no surprise... I prefer Inzaghi-Gila than Ronaldo-Inzaghi or Ronaldo-Gila...
If Ronaldo will be the surprise of Braida I am so disappointed...
And the comments about Torres, Ronaldinho... it's all bullshits...

Let's see the surprise... I hope we don't regret...
Please don't buy Ronaldo! We don't need him!
We need the best striker not Real reserves...
I want Torres but I am satured about the speculations...
Forza Milan! Forza Pippo and Gila!

Schedule