CL: AC Milan (4) - Arsenal FC (0) 15/02/2012

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
LooooL

We drew FC Van Persie :lol:

Need for a new LB much, much more evident.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Fuck, I'm so pumped for these games. We must have our revenge!

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
theres a lot of talk about walcot, but considering zambo did pretty well against <insert barca forward> I thing we will be fine.

I honestly think if we play well, we can get through this without to many worries. We finally have a good squad, so the time to change our luck against the english couldnt have happened at a better time.

It just amazing how much our team has changed in the past 2 years. Although there is still a little ways to go lol

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
he was at barca , milan aaint a 1/4 of talent of that team. vermealen and kos will have him in their back pocket.

some bloke on that ea forum

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we nesta'd messi at the nou camp and came out with a draw. they got 4 past them BY HIM!

victory will be more sweeter now, give these cunts a reality check.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
some bloke on that ea forum

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we nesta'd messi at the nou camp and came out with a draw. they got 4 past them BY HIM!

victory will be more sweeter now, give these cunts a reality check.

he is right. Arsenal and Barca are different. I can see vermalen mertesacker and song going physical a-la spurs with sandro , gallas etc on Ibra. If he loses interest we are in for a long night.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
This match will be played on the 15th of February 2012.

http://www.goal.com/ has it as the 14th of February. Anyone can confirm the dates.

Btw the final of the AFCON is played on the 12th of february, maybe it's time to cheer for Ivory Coast? :D

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
fear not, I have simulated this match on fifa 12 and we win.
sFi_yeeha.gif

deepa_316

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Papa Slivio
fuck me! this is a tricky one, last year all over again!

gonna make 2nd leg at emirates, dunno bout san siro.

any1 know full fixtures of both legs or when they'll be out

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
he is right. Arsenal and Barca are different. I can see vermalen mertesacker and song going physical a-la spurs with sandro , gallas etc on Ibra. If he loses interest we are in for a long night.

ezio-assassinscreed2-6.jpg

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
wohooooooo!!!!!!!

fuck yesssssssssssss

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
ppl talking bout van persie,but i have more attention for theo walcott. he is SURE fast,highly techniqued. the worst part is he operates as right winger. which means,if we dont buy someone with quality at LB, then it's gonna be walcott vs antonini. horrible show

Walcott and technique in the same sentence...

Go figure...

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
Walcott and technique in the same sentence...

Go figure...

Against Antonini, it's going to seem as if he's got all the technique in the world

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
antonini will score the match winning goal at the emirates and we will go through on away goals

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
antonini will score the match winning goal at the emirates and we will go through on away goals

And haters will still be hatin' on him

The Bear

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Anyone taken a look at our fixture list? Lazio away, Napoli at home, Udinese away before the San Siro game, followed by Cesena away, Juve at home and Palermo away(!) before the trip to London.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
Wow, it seems like they really underestimate us because of the 2008 games. Victory will be sweet

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
When do we start using MilanMB match threads? We need to get out of this rut of losing to english teams in the knockouts..need the MB magic.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Anyone taken a look at our fixture list? Lazio away, Napoli at home, Udinese away before the San Siro game, followed by Cesena away, Juve at home and Palermo away(!) before the trip to London.

That a tough schedule.

AC4eva

Senatore
Reaction score

That's football :) Just shows that Serie A is competitive this year, which is a great thing. It means we MUST raise our game, and hopefully bring in a new face or two in January to bolster our squad.

This will be a difficult tie - Arsenal have a lot of pace and we struggle against pace. But they are very vulnerable defensively and I believe we can out score them. This will be close but I am optimistic of our chances - certainly not the worst draw we could have had.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score

If the start of this season is any indication, then it doesn't look that promising...