The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
You can always jump ship and become a fan of Real/Barca/PL club.

Milan has always had Italian players in the squad, and it's unlikely to change in the near future. It's probably going to get worse for anti-Italy fans like you in the coming years, unless all our young Italians fail or leave the club.

OR

Wannabe italians like yourself can go and support juve and their core of Italian players :lol:

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Cagliari midfieder Nicolò Barella is courted by Milan, according to Gazzetta dello Sport

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban: ‘Milan have no superstars’

“Milan was the best team I played for, there were the three Dutchmen, [Ruud] Gullit, [Frank] Rijkaard and [Marco] Van Basten; but also [Jean-Pierre] Papin, [Dejan] Savicevic and Boban.

“Then there were the best Italians of that era, [Franco] Baresi and [Paolo] Maldini.”

Zvone

Just killed clitskin and his like.

:proud:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Number of Italians in Milan squad for 2017/18: 18 players out of 29
Number of Italians in Juventus squad for 2017/18: 10 players out of 26

Massaro :lol:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Boban: ‘Milan have no superstars’

Zvonimir Boban says “Milan have taken a lot of good players, but no superstars”

That's because for once we signed players the correct way, caro Boban.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
next summer we need to add someone like isco(close to him to be correct) wc cf abu or cavani (who is figting with brazilian clan) and replacemnt for kessie

1628202_AC_Milan.jpg

and repalcments are gk,abate new lb gomez zapata new cb,locateli,hakan,jack ,suso,kalinic,cutrone

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
next summer we need to add someone like isco(close to him to be correct) wc cf abu or cavani (who is figting with brazilian clan) and replacemnt for kessie

1628202_AC_Milan.jpg

and repalcments are gk,abate new lb gomez zapata new cb,locateli,hakan,jack ,suso,kalinic,cutrone

Don't need Cavsni now that we have Ka7ichenko

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
alternative in case if $rumma leave next summer...

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I know people are joking, but next season Donnarumma is gone I feel. PSG or Real Madrid paying that release clause. That fat fuck making sure of it, I feel.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

Ante Coric...yes or no?

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It wasn't really a thing for Milan... rather it was forced upon us due to the 3 foreigner rule.

However in those times the core of Italian players we had we're World Class.

Now make a starting XI of Italian players in todays era... apart from $ I doubt it anyone of them could break into a World XI.. or even make the bench.

Milan did count on italian players when there was no 3 foreigner rule too, it was even the reason Inter became a separate club.

There aren´t really that much more german players that could break into a world XI than italian ones and probably not a single english player.

An italian core is also a question of identity and credibility, I don´t favor extremes like Bilbao but a club with no national core is a bit embarrassing and most national fans do care about that.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan did count on italian players when there was no 3 foreigner rule too, it was even the reason Inter became a separate club.

There aren´t really that much more german players that could break into a world XI than italian ones and probably not a single english player.

An italian core is also a question of identity and credibility, I don´t favor extremes like Bilbao but a club with no national core is a bit embarrassing and most national fans do care about that.

Neuer. Kroos Hummels, Boateng off the top of my head. Muller, Reus, Draxler, and plenty more could squeeze onto the bench.

England shouldn't even be in the conversation tbh... that being said. Their younger squads did win 3 championships this year :proud:... which shows that they are slowly beginning to improve :proud: unlike our fratellos from down south :fp:

Was hoping $ would have been with us for life... but after this summers fiasco i'm more than happy to cash in on him.

National fans should stick to supporting their national teams... this is why i'm glad I don't have this conflict with Milan as we've never really had too many argentines playing for us. But even if we did... i'd only want the best or good young prospects.. Not wastemanz like Pastore :fp:

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Dollar is incredible ability wise, but I don't care about him leaving.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Heard so much about bonucci, so far he has not impressed me.

But let`s give him time.

Let`s give everybody time!

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Domenica abbiamo giocato con una sorta 3-4-3, con Bonaventura che si alzava".

MONTELA TOLD THAT WE PLAYED 3 4 3 WITH SUSO AGAINST UDINE

CUNT STILL TRYING WITH WINGERS HAHAH

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

lool i thought you were joking but it seems you are serious about speed,that makes me think you never saw him play, as you base your whole argument about a moment of average speed he did 8 years ago? again 8 years ago when he was 8 years younger, never mind that, his pace rating is 74 while kaka is 90, so suddenly he has kaka's runs!??

seriously this forum sometimes.....

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
lool i thought you were joking but it seems you are serious about speed,that makes me think you never saw him play, as you base your whole argument about a moment of average speed he did 8 years ago? Again 8 years ago when he was 8 years younger, never mind that, his pace rating is 74 while kaka is 90, so suddenly he has kaka's runs!??

Seriously this forum sometimes.....

hahah your argument was he was slowest am everyyyyy hey ever and 2012-2011 is 5-6 years not 8

Zgontronoman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

Ok,first of all the video is form 2010...When he was 20y old,and even then you can see that he is not that fast at all...You can see his run past one defender,im sure there are defenders out there that are slower then me.But that is not the point we are talking about a player that had a lot of injuries and is older now.He is a solid AM and has some nice passing and technique but his speed is avrg.I can find you 10 Kaka goals where he runs past 2-3 players easy...You can really compare their speed.

I know people are joking, but next season Donnarumma is gone I feel. PSG or Real Madrid paying that release clause. That fat fuck making sure of it, I feel.

But the release clause is active if we don't qualify for the CL right?

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ok,first of all the video is form 2010...when he was 20y old,and even then you can see that he is not that fast at all...you can see his run past one defender,im sure there are defenders out there that are slower then me.but that is not the point we are talking about a player that had a lot of injuries and is older now.he is a solid am and has some nice passing and technique but his speed is avrg.i can find you 10 kaka goals where he runs past 2-3 players easy...you can really compare their speed.

But the release clause is active if we don't qualify for the cl right?

my god ,pastore was and is just suggestion which type of player we should sign ,not him directly but someone like pastore would do wonders at milan

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
hahah your argument was he was slowest am everyyyyy hey ever and 2012-2011 is 5-6 years not 8

my god ,pastore was and is just suggestion which type of player we should sign ,not him directly but someone like pastore would do wonders at milan

a) that was 2010 not 2012
b) he is not fast even in the minute you suggested.
c) if you want to suggest a player we should sign (if you are not going to watch him play) at least know his strength and not compare his main weakness(pace) to the one of the fastest AM that ever played as in kaka.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Neymar JR & Cavani Fight for Penalty & Free Kick

Trouble in paradise. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDrrdPOwSf4

Edit: after the incident neymar unfollowed cavani form instagram.

Time to get get neymar! The only problem is that borini is already playing LW. lol

Last edited:

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Neuer. Kroos Hummels, Boateng off the top of my head. Muller, Reus, Draxler, and plenty more could squeeze onto the bench.

England shouldn't even be in the conversation tbh... that being said. Their younger squads did win 3 championships this year :proud:... which shows that they are slowly beginning to improve :proud: unlike our fratellos from down south :fp:

Was hoping $ would have been with us for life... but after this summers fiasco i'm more than happy to cash in on him.

National fans should stick to supporting their national teams... this is why i'm glad I don't have this conflict with Milan as we've never really had too many argentines playing for us. But even if we did... i'd only want the best or good young prospects.. Not wastemanz like Pastore :fp:

If we talk about the best 11 players in the world I´d only consider Neuer, Kroos and Boateng. I´d take Bonucci over Hummels any day.

England is a good example of what happens if you count too much on foreign players. It´s probably not the only reason but definitely a reason for their problems with developing domestic players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule