Mathieu Flamini Thread

Yoda

Jedi Master
Reaction score
I mean the man always could play, he was excellent with Arsenal, injury is a big part to blame for some of the disappointment. He's a warrior though, I like how he fights for the ball and does it all for the team, lol even including diving

Monsieur

2footedtackle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Teofilo Cubillas, Jose Velasquez, Cesar Cueto
At least he dived and didn't succeed... as someone said, diving is the art of cheating and he can't do it.

He's useless on cheating. Legit football player

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Yet you endorse Midget Club FC when they play in El Clasico vs Real :proud: and keep saying shit about Real when they're nowhere near as bad :proud:(not that I give a shit about them)
Rememebr this?:proud:

Dai Barcelona Dai...no diving from Barca according to Nestafan :proud:

Hang on a second , i never said Barca players never dive.
What i have stated, is that many fans seem to think its just Barca players who dive, which is ridiculous.
Every team has players who dive!
And Real Madrid do it as much as Barca, Pepe { who is also one of the dirtiest players i have ever seen on a football pitch}, Ronaldo, Ramos{ constantly play acting in the first leg against Man Utd and then elbowed a Utd player}, Di Maria.

And i have only rooted for Barca against Madrid in recent years, mainly because Mourinho is coaching Madrid, and i respect Messi a lot as a football player. But guys like Pepe, Marcelo and Ramos really get on my nerves. So i really enjoy when they lose.

As a coach, Mourinho is no doubt one of the best in the world, maybe even the best. But he is an extremely unlikeable person, certainly in the football anyway. I don't know the man in the regular world.

His 3 finger salute to the Milan fans in the Champions League, and the rake of the face on Tito Vilanova. No way is that how a manager should conduct himself.

Anyway this all stemmed from the Flamini incident.
And you can't deny i'm right, i was delighted he got booked- I really hope Allegri tore into him for doing it. I don't want any of our players diving.

The thing is i have liked Flamini over the years at Milan, and have posted some positive things about him in the past, but i didn't like what i saw from him last night, in relation to the dive.

But anyway i expect an apology Sheva7Diavolo, because i never said Barcelona players never dive.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
tbh nestafan is a man of principles .. long hair .. not diving .. good passing he loves it and he doesnt waiver from it .. seems like a fine young man.. dont even get angry if someone trolls hime

:D :thumbsup: I respect that you can overlook our differing opinions on Pirlo.

Ashish :star:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
For me it looks much more like Puyol actually losing his balance and falling to the ground rather than a dive.

Blame the referee and assistant for the horrible decision

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
And you can't deny i'm right, i was delighted he got booked- I really hope Allegri tore into him for doing it. I don't want any of our players diving.

:lol::lol:

Well football doesnt run on what you want.

Secondly, allegri wouldnt say a single word to flamini... Otherwise he would have to adopt pazzini as a member of his family... Half the reason pazzini is admired here is because he is an extremely dirty player who gets into the other team's skin and gets them sent off.

This is the reality of serie a. Not 1 single player exists that does not dive. It is considered a tactical requirement.

So its probably the most naive thing i have ever heard.

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Fuck Messi. He's dirty as fuck, just cause he's little doesn't make him any less of a cunt.

Sheva7Diavolo

Banned
Reaction score
Flamini 2.0 is really growing on me. He is not a very good on the ball (although he looked sublime in one play vs Genoa) but he is someone who reads the game well and offers options offensively and defensively by sticking himself in dangerous situations, basically his bravery makes up for his lack of physical strength.

Neither was Gattuso and we all loved him.I don't even think Flamini is gonna be longtime starter...probably will be an important squad player in the future :cool:

Sheva7Diavolo

Banned
Reaction score
Hang on a second , i never said Barca players never dive.
What i have stated, is that many fans seem to think its just Barca players who dive, which is ridiculous.
Every team has players who dive!
And Real Madrid do it as much as Barca, Pepe { who is also one of the dirtiest players i have ever seen on a football pitch}, Ronaldo, Ramos{ constantly play acting in the first leg against Man Utd and then elbowed a Utd player}, Di Maria.

And i have only rooted for Barca against Madrid in recent years, mainly because Mourinho is coaching Madrid, and i respect Messi a lot as a football player. But guys like Pepe, Marcelo and Ramos really get on my nerves. So i really enjoy when they lose.

As a coach, Mourinho is no doubt one of the best in the world, maybe even the best. But he is an extremely unlikeable person, certainly in the football anyway. I don't know the man in the regular world.

His 3 finger salute to the Milan fans in the Champions League, and the rake of the face on Tito Vilanova. No way is that how a manager should conduct himself.

The thing is i have liked Flamini over the years at Milan, and have posted some positive things about him in the past, but i didn't like what i saw from him last night, in relation to the dive.

But anyway i expect an apology Sheva7Diavolo, because i never said Barcelona players never dive.
What you don't get is this.Barca do it systematically...the whole team is ready to take a dive and playact...the whole team(minus exceptions such as Messi...but ofc he needs to look good cuz he's their star)
Did you see Alba laying on his back complaing after half-time in one of the recent el classicos? That is embarrassing...much more embarrassing then anything I recall any of the Madrid players doing...and I don't even like Madrid
Madrid dive just about as much as Milan
Ambro,Pippo,Pazzini,Pirlo...all dive/used to dive...the difference is they didn't do it strategically like Barca...and neither do Real Merda.Out of those players you mentioned I only like Di Maria...i rate him as a player...and tbh I don't think he dives anymore...well judging from the el clasicos anyways

Well Pepe and Ramos are nothing compared to people like Biscuits,Pedro and Puyol.I know Pepe and Ramos are aggressive as fuck but I'd rather have that over these 3 fuckers falling on the floor all the time...covering their eyes...like bitches.
Also as a Bonus I don't ever recall Madrid cheating vs us or complaining about grass/refusing to give us credit whenever we beat them...so that's a +.

I don't like Mourinho...he thinks he's mr.bigshot most of the time...blegh
But don't forget Pep saying last year that the ref was good vs us :fp:

I disagree...that was stupid...shouldn't have been booked...this will bite us in the ass later.Genoa players were getting away with much more annoying shit...if Flamini was booked for this other Genoa players should have been booked too.To me it didn't look like a dive tho...looked like he tripped accidentally while running...but that's just me

Whaever sorry...I don't get you rooting for Farca in El Clasico tho...and i never will.As far as I'm concerned Barca are the Spanish Juventus AKA La Liga Mafia
While despite the current Madrid having some bitchy characters I don't like(CR is a big example) I've always thought they were the Spanish equivalent of Milan(partly based on titles)
I mean even now the class in their players(farca and madrid's players) behaviors are far apart...just look at the last el clasico...match was over and Valdez and alot of other Barca players surrounded the ref yelling at him...that was disgusting and classless...I'm glad he got banned for 4 matches...and they should do the same to Rio Ferdinand for what he did in UCL recently...what a sore-ass loser...not just him though...man u as a whole...especially Fergie
You never see Milan pull that kind of shit.Did we surround the ref at the end of the match when Muntari's goal got disallowed? How about when Sheva's goal got disallowed in '06? When Farca got those BS PK's against us last season? No
And I can't recall Real doing this either(tho I could be wrong I'm just judging on El Clasico's that's where I mostly see them playing and sometimes in CL)
This is the difference between MILAN and real when compared to Corrupted Clubs such as Farca,Man Utd and JuBe
Sorry for the long post

I expect you to apologize to Flamini too...you were very rude on him :mad:
He still plays for Milan you know :fp:

Sheva7Diavolo

Banned
Reaction score
Fuck Messi. He's dirty as fuck, just cause he's little doesn't make him any less of a cunt.

As a player he's not dirty...as a person yeah
Did you see him shoving that kid who got in the pitch to hug him :fp:?
What ridicilous behaviour

Sheva7Diavolo

Banned
Reaction score
:lol::lol:

Well football doesnt run on what you want.

Secondly, allegri wouldnt say a single word to flamini... Otherwise he would have to adopt pazzini as a member of his family... Half the reason pazzini is admired here is because he is an extremely dirty player who gets into the other team's skin and gets them sent off.

This is the reality of serie a. Not 1 single player exists that does not dive. It is considered a tactical requirement.

So its probably the most naive thing i have ever heard.

Agreed
I don't remember him bashing Pazzini for it :o
Probably cuz Pazzo is Italian :head:

Sheva7Diavolo

Banned
Reaction score
Tbf, Mathieu was very good under Allegri in the Scudetto year, specially in the second half of the season.

Then he got seriously injured and only now is getting a decent playing time to make impact
:thumbsup: He decided the Scudetto with that goal vs Bologna
For me it looks much more like Puyol actually losing his balance and falling to the ground rather than a dive.

Blame the referee and assistant for the horrible decision
Oh it was a dive....man I remember it like it was yesterday...I was a kid and completely appalled after the ref's decision to disallow Sheva's goal...I was so upset

Ref was probably bought by Farca as usual...remember the final of that year?
Lehmann getting sent off really early in the match...definetely something going on there
But Puyol was ball-watching then suddenly decided to take a dive after he realized Sheva would reach the ball in the air...just incase he scores
God...I'm used to seeing their dives so much they've become 2nd nature to me to spot them whenever they do them :fp::lol:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What you don't get is this.Barca do it systematically...the whole team is ready to take a dive and playact...the whole team(minus exceptions such as Messi...but ofc he needs to look good cuz he's their star)
Did you see Alba laying on his back complaing after half-time in one of the recent el classicos? That is embarrassing...much more embarrassing then anything I recall any of the Madrid players doing...and I don't even like Madrid
Madrid dive just about as much as Milan
Ambro,Pippo,Pazzini,Pirlo...all dive/used to dive...the difference is they didn't do it strategically like Barca...and neither do Real Merda.Out of those players you mentioned I only like Di Maria...i rate him as a player...and tbh I don't think he dives anymore...well judging from the el clasicos anyways

Well Pepe and Ramos are nothing compared to people like Biscuits,Pedro and Puyol.I know Pepe and Ramos are aggressive as fuck but I'd rather have that over these 3 fuckers falling on the floor all the time...covering their eyes...like bitches.
Also as a Bonus I don't ever recall Madrid cheating vs us or complaining about grass/refusing to give us credit whenever we beat them...so that's a +.

I don't like Mourinho...he thinks he's mr.bigshot most of the time...blegh
But don't forget Pep saying last year that the ref was good vs us :fp:

I disagree...that was stupid...shouldn't have been booked...this will bite us in the ass later.Genoa players were getting away with much more annoying shit...if Flamini was booked for this other Genoa players should have been booked too.To me it didn't look like a dive tho...looked like he tripped accidentally while running...but that's just me

Whaever sorry...I don't get you rooting for Farca in El Clasico tho...and i never will.As far as I'm concerned Barca are the Spanish Juventus AKA La Liga Mafia
While despite the current Madrid having some bitchy characters I don't like(CR is a big example) I've always thought they were the Spanish equivalent of Milan(partly based on titles)
I mean even now the class in their players(farca and madrid's players) behaviors are far apart...just look at the last el clasico...match was over and Valdez and alot of other Barca players surrounded the ref yelling at him...that was disgusting and classless...I'm glad he got banned for 4 matches...and they should do the same to Rio Ferdinand for what he did in UCL recently...what a sore-ass loser...not just him though...man u as a whole...especially Fergie
You never see Milan pull that kind of shit.Did we surround the ref at the end of the match when Muntari's goal got disallowed? How about when Sheva's goal got disallowed in '06? When Farca got those BS PK's against us last season? No
And I can't recall Real doing this either(tho I could be wrong I'm just judging on El Clasico's that's where I mostly see them playing and sometimes in CL)
This is the difference between MILAN and real when compared to Corrupted Clubs such as Farca,Man Utd and JuBe
Sorry for the long post

I expect you to apologize to Flamini too...you were very rude on him :mad:
He still plays for Milan you know :fp:

Thoughts on this ? Believe me, Pepe is the worst combination- Goes in to intentionally injure someone, but also acts like a little baby. Does Fabergas even touch him?

Bottom line i HATE when any player dives - maybe if refs start sending players off, they might stop doing it.

Sheva7Diavolo

Banned
Reaction score

Thoughts on this ? Believe me, Pepe is the worst combination- Goes in to intentionally injure someone, but also acts like a little baby. Does Fabergas even touch him?

Bottom line i HATE when any player dives - maybe if refs start sending players off, they might stop doing it.
But it's only Pepe and CR mostly..they're both cunts...the rest i don't see them diving that much.Barca do it in an organized manner.
And I don't think Pepe's diving is anywhere near the level of Busquets diving...the Peek-a-Boo dive vs Inter Merda in 2010 which directly expelled one of Merda's players was the pinnacle of Dives If I've ever seen one.
I disagree
Let's agree to disagree then
Most people see that as a dive tho
Puyol even pretends his foot got injured

Last edited:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
But it's only Pepe and CR mostly..they're both cunts...the rest i don't see them diving that much.Barca do it in an organized manner.
And I don't think Pepe's diving is anywhere near the level of Busquets diving...the Peek-a-Boo dive vs Inter Merda in 2010 which directly expelled one of Merda's players was the pinnacle of Dives If I've ever seen one.

Let's agree to disagree then
Most people see that as a dive tho

That was ridiculous, and for a defensive midfielder, he has a very low threshold for pain it seems:fp:

But that Pepe one, was a bad as any dive i have ever seen a Barca player do.

The main reason i put that video up, is because you said you'd prefer to have guys like Ramos and Pepe on your team, which seemd to insinuate you didn't think Pepe dived.

Mr. Sheva7Diavolo, at 2:03.....

Sheva7Diavolo

Banned
Reaction score
The main reason i put that video up, is because you said you'd prefer to have guys like Ramos and Pepe on your team, which seemd to insinuate you didn't think Pepe dived.

Mr. Sheva7Diavolo, at 2:03.....

No I never said I would prefer them over them
I never said I would take them at Milan(Maldini used to Praise Ramos for some weird reason though :o).I said that I'd rather face Pepe's cheating/diving then Barca's systematic shit.I don't think Ramos does it as often as Pepe...he's a horribly overrated defender though
As for Pepe's dirty fouling...before I've always thought that he was just reckless...but i think he does it on purpose...he's a looney

FFS almost every player Barca has on their they turn them into a scumbag.Their effect is almost as deadly as JuBe's in that category

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
LOL Pepe's dive :lol:

Pepe is an amazing defender. Anti-Barca :proud:

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
Pepe is such a damn good defender when he is with it

Bout time someone gets physical with these diving faggots in LA Liga

He is anti barca, like he is everything Barcelona hate, and this is wonderful

I love his physicalness, he dosnt go into injure you if you don't deserve it

ie. cheat, dive, verbal abuse

boss man

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
my gawd.

people are trying to find a moral high ground between barca and real. :lol::fp::head:

in flamini thread. :fp:

For what its worth, I hope flamini starts to become more like Pepe.

Would be a great boost to us.

Sheva7Diavolo

Banned
Reaction score
For what its worth, I hope flamini starts to become more like Pepe.
Bitch please :o
Flamini is so aggressive...as soon as people see his feet...they tremble at the thought of a double-footed tackle coming their way :eek::o

Pepe ain't got shit on Flamini :cool::devilpim::o

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Flamini induces more fear in opposition than Pepe ever dreamed doing. :o

+ Pepe looks like a mongoloid. Lord Mathieu is handsome like a movie star. :o

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i love diving

u play the game to win

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
senatores

tumblr_mjfwmzkD6y1qd6uvbo2_400.gif

french and german but senatores for milan

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
AC Milan News ‏@Milanello
Flamini has been fined €2.000 because of the dive he made vs. Genoa.
haha serves you right.IMO divers should get 1 match bans to get rid of that habbit