The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
badelj should have a role similar to borja valero
stabilizing our mid.

monto and bona should leave us(for different reasons)

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
I don't think much will be spent in January either, but a winger to back up Suso and a midfielder to back up Kessie is needed whether that through a loan or low cost purchses. In regards to Montolivo, this is probably his last season at the club. And Locatelli is a different type of player than Badelj. Also who is to say Locatelli may not get loaned out at some point in the near future if more competition arrives in the midfield between January and next summer. If Conte does arrive I would expect he will demand some quality signings in the midfield. Locatelli probably won't be a starter either.

Yeah, that's the two positions that need addressed for this season. Without UCL we really need that top coach. Like this summer, we'll struggle again to attract the best.

How much are the Chinese willing to invest further after the underwhelming start to their era(time will tell)

Martial on loan could be an option for January.

Last edited:

lucashm

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Yeah, that's the two positions that need addressed for this season. Without UCL we really need that top coach. Like this summer, we'll struggle again to attract the best.

How much are the Chinese willing to invest further after the underwhelming start to their era(time will tell)

Not really,Martial has been Very good this season , even though he is not a starter. Besides, United are already short of quality at his position,so no way they Will sell their best wing player, nevermind on loan

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Not really,Martial has been Very good this season , even though he is not a starter. Besides, United are already short of quality at his position,so no way they Will sell their best wing player, nevermind on loan

Jose is always defensive first. Martial is at the age where he needs to play regular football. Rashford is their golden boy and only one can play that position. Jose has a record of letting go top talents.

Unlikely, a situation to watch though.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

My ideal summer 2018 would be most of our resources going toward Conte, 1 class forward, 1 class left winger, 1 class CM to finish out our starting XI filled in with some low cost players to strengthen our bench. If Raiola takes Donnarumma to another big club willing to pay up so be it.

Last edited:

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, a top striker will surely help us when we can't string 2 passes together against Sassuolo. :lol:

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Jose is always defensive first. Martial is at the age where he needs to play regular football. Rashford is their golden boy and only one can play that position. Jose has a record of letting go top talents.

Unlikely, a situation to watch though.

place them in order of who you want more

martial, chiesa, pulisic (if you want explain why too)

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
place them in order of who you want more

martial, chiesa, pulisic (if you want explain why too)

Martial > Chiesa > Pulisic. I think Pulisic is currently too young for Serie A and we have Suso.

Martial is at the right age and the natural left sided player(what we need)

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
aug17....

yes.cause bona's value is going down every week that passes
hakan can score 1-2 fk goals and maintain his price at reasonable level.also he is younger and shows far more passion than bonaventura

i think you are mixing milan with arsenal, or you are supporting a team for his financial status, the most important thing right now for milan fans is to win, and you don't do that selling your best player for the past 3 years, he is not at his best? true, but he got back after 2 injures one of which is a career ending for some players, so i would wait for him to get back into his status(which he was about it before his third injury) rather than keeping that fraud hakan who has nothing to show in his 3 months at milan, the only passion he showed more till now is the passion to flop, get red cards and waste the ball in his first touch, the only one who will get his value decreased is Hakan, i rather sell Hakan now while he still worth a couple of millions with the free kick hype rather than losing him for free next year.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i think you are mixing milan with arsenal, or you are supporting a team for his financial status, the most important thing right now for milan fans is to win, and you don't do that selling your best player for the past 3 years, he is not at his best? true, but he got back after 2 injures one of which is a career ending for some players, so i would wait for him to get back into his status(which he was about it before his third injury) rather than keeping that fraud hakan who has nothing to show in his 3 months at milan, the only passion he showed more till now is the passion to flop, get red cards and waste the ball in his first touch, the only one who will get his value decreased is Hakan, i rather sell Hakan now while he still worth a couple of millions with the free kick hype rather than losing him for free next year.

you are wrong at all levels

with that post you seem not to support milan but bonaventura
and i cause i support milan and not the financial status as u say:-)fp: )
i want the player who cant drive us to the next level, to be sold and bring in better player. i cant make it more clear to you i m sorry.

but if you want to accuse me accuse me for the right thing and not for what you 'think' i said

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wouldn't make any moves before signing at least three midfielders that can hold onto possession and create chances.

Our midfield has been dog shit for the better part of 10 years... It's the biggest difference between Milan and the top sides in Italy AND it's the reason why we can't pick apart small teams that press the fuck out of our midfield and park their defense in front of goal.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wouldn't make any moves before signing at least three midfielders that can hold onto possession and create chances.

Our midfield has been dog shit for the better part of 10 years... It's the biggest difference between Milan and the top sides in Italy AND it's the reason why we can't pick apart small teams that press the fuck out of our midfield and park their defense in front of goal.

It'd be nice to have another box-to-box for the left side.

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
you are wrong at all levels

with that post you seem not to support milan but bonaventura
and i cause i support milan and not the financial status as u say:-)fp: )
i want the player who cant drive us to the next level, to be sold and bring in better player. i cant make it more clear to you i m sorry.

but if you want to accuse me accuse me for the right thing and not for what you 'think' i said

the only thing that your argument will make any sense if you think Hakan is better than bonaventura, so are you ?

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Montolivo is here for another two seasons .

tumblr_ovik9hQ9eB1s3l8gho1_1280.jpg

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

:star:

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Di Maria can play Borini's current role, as a genuine winger, or as a Jack type runner from a midfield 3. He can play as a wide midfielder in a 442 as well. Good quality, versatile, hard working player with a killer final ball. Basically Jack Bonaventura on crack.

Rossonero1028

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Calciomercato sasy we want Lucas Lima in January. What do you think about him? Suso Backup?

Yesterday i wrote that i think we dont need new players in January but now i think we need a Kessié Backup and one for Suso.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Di Maria can play Borini's current role, as a genuine winger, or as a Jack type runner from a midfield 3. He can play as a wide midfielder in a 442 as well. Good quality, versatile, hard working player with a killer final ball. Basically Jack Bonaventura on crack.

if(and i say it again IF) he agrees to join us i think that 45m would be enough

selling bonaventura for 20m to cover part of it would be heaven on earth

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Calciomercato sasy we want Lucas Lima in January. What do you think about him? Suso Backup?

Yesterday i wrote that i think we dont need new players in January but now i think we need a Kessié Backup and one for Suso.

I’d take him, we seriously lack players who can beat their man and create so someone like him who is available for free in january would be handy. Still think we need a true winger in January however. Someone like Mahrez would is looking to leave would be a good pick up imo.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score

No thanks to Lima.

I rather get Luan from Gremio.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No thanks to Lima.

I rather get Luan from Gremio.

he is barca bound

but.....i say it again.this summer we brought 11 players(quantity) to set the basis(a far better basis than what we had before this summer)
now we need to spend on quality(and some free agents)

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
he is barca bound

but.....i say it again.this summer we brought 11 players(quantity) to set the basis(a far better basis than what we had before this summer)
now we need to spend on quality(and some free agents)

We need a system before we buy more players.

That way we can buy a player that fits the team and don't have to play around with formations to make a player fit.

Basically just do what Lazio is doing. They sold us Biglia knowing they could easily replace him in their system.

Status
Not open for further replies.