The New Era

Dirk Diggler

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Nesta, Ibrahimovic, Mexes, Montolivo
Behind the curtain, I have been vindicated, but will still face the axe.

Toodles, gents.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Using the second account to praise himself. Lmao. Poor lemoncookies.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
I kind of liked him. He has a rough exterior but deep down he is a very nice guy.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nha his blood pressure is too high.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gots to juice more. Need buff bots to manhandle the twirks.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seems like you miss him.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
General look at this

Also because we've spent 90M for this interista cunt

This member is referring to our current coach. The current coach of AC Milan. It would be in the interesting of the new era of this forum, that such posts warrant swift justice. Do you know what the second rule for this forum is, as posted in the Forum Rules thread?

Offensive Language
Do not use it by any means! You could make your point without the extensive use of insulting words.

Under command of David this has all but gone down the drain. Which is why I have said since the ending of the summer that this forum is just wallowing in its filth and nothing is being down about it. I personally do not mind explicit language but this is just disrespect to our coach. Things like this calls for an increase in moderation of the threads. Going forward i think it is something you need to consider carefully.

Are you going to be an improvement to the forum? Or are you going to be another David?

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
General look at this

This member is referring to our current coach. The current coach of AC Milan. It would be in the interesting of the new era of this forum, that such posts warrant swift justice. Do you know what the second rule for this forum is, as posted in the Forum Rules thread?

Under command of David this has all but gone down the drain. Which is why I have said since the ending of the summer that this forum is just wallowing in its filth and nothing is being down about it. I personally do not mind explicit language but this is just disrespect to our coach. Things like this calls for an increase in moderation of the threads. Going forward i think it is something you need to consider carefully.

Are you going to be an improvement to the forum? Or are you going to be another David?

Law and order can't start with a reactive model.

In order for us to get from where we are at to where we want to be, we will need to revise the rules and be transparent with the forum justice system.

What he wrote was inappropriate, but over 80% of the forum has been inappropriate.

It's a cultural issue.

I am to change the culture.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Fuck banning offensive words.

Obviously don't go ott, but it's a forum for adults.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think in advance. What do u mean, what is he? You should know. He is a simpleton like yourself.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You need to advance your thinking, put shit in the right order. I don't know him, you said he wasn't.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I dont know him either but i know that he is a decent dude. But every now and then he goes through his menstrual phase. Why are we even talking about him.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Based on the following:

I agree completely. Bonaventura can dribble but he loses the ball. Bertolucci is horrible physically. Baca and Adriano are two mediocre strikers. lol at any #### on this forums who thinks Balo is worse than these two #####. 30m for baca is a ####. How the #### did he exclude Mexes... Our defence is missing experience. Let's not talk about the shit fuck that is Diego #### He ######################################## Wtf kind of pass was that to Zapata who has two players on him, #############. Also lol at RnB who thought Migajlovic is a good manager hahahahhahahahhaha Mihajlovic lost the plot with that stupid rant after the first game of the season where he called the players shit. This result is 100 percent his fault. How the ##### does he not realize he needs someone to run kilometres... Get rid of Bonaventura... He's a bench player put on ##### Andrea poli you ########. who has disgraced my club . I hate ############

Members of the Red and Black forums, this will not be tolerated in the new era.

Mods- perma ban Zues as we discussed, please.

Randomername

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibracadabra Drake
I'm confused on the purpose of this thread? Haven't all the terrible posters gotten bored of Milan and moved to other teams and leagues?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Are you even considering banning swear words?

Every forum allows swear words.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm confused on the purpose of this thread? Haven't all the terrible posters gotten bored of Milan and moved to other teams and leagues?

The purpose of the thread is to usher things in the New Era.

Here are the main objectives:

Enhancement schedule will be posted.

New forum rules and transparency with ban reasons fully revealed

New moderators to be added

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Are you even considering banning swear words?

Every forum allows swear words.

No.

There's a difference between a swear word and what Zues did

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That would be a good idea.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
too harsh on zeus. we lost 4-0 at san siro afterall

make it 3 months or something

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
General look at this

Man, get the fuck out of here...
This isn't no Sunday school in here.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

There's been a pattern and I don't tolerate the use of the word '******' if you use it in an offensive way...

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

It wasnt for what general posted. It was for his remark in reply to ash's comment.

Schedule