Milan vs Celtic - a relief???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ARTUR BORUC
Im glad that so many of you boys reckon this will be an easy tie for AC, Its my opinion that Celtic will win this over the 2 legs 2-0 & 0-0.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
C'mon, SPY, give me the lowdown on your team's game.
Theres nothing much too it, they play fairly quick paced + have a strong gritty central midfield.Were gonna struggle, no doubt.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Milan vs Celtic - a relief ?!!!
With our form I think its the other way arround.
Celtic must b happy 2 face Milan than any other team in Europe.

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
SPY IN THE CAMP said:
Im glad that so many of you boys reckon this will be an easy tie for AC, Its my opinion that Celtic will win this over the 2 legs 2-0 & 0-0.

bring it on! :o

and when your team lose, remember to return to this forum so i can make a joke out of your team. :o

your team is weak, just like a fly.

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
by the way MR SPY OR MISS SPY , your team is nothing compared to milan. what has celtic achieved in europe ? dont be so confident your celtic wining us. remember, the more confidence you get, the more disapointed you will be when your team loses.

this is the furthest your team can can go.
hope to see you again next season,MR OR MISS CELTIC FAN! :o

PRIYO

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Sheva, Sergio Claudio, Ibra.
well i'm surprised if you call this a relief.
man, we always had some problems when we were facing high paced teams back then. i'm not sure celtic will be an easy adversary on this stage, not much to comment about the game i think. i'm not that confident currently, but i still have high hope for us.:D

so, i searched for some news on celtic's official site, and i got this comment page..you might want to read this.. http://www.celticfc.net/newsroom/news.aspx?id='2006-12-15_1510JS'

Luis

You'll never drink alone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pelé, Shevchenko, Zamorano, Salas & Alexis Sánchez
No, if we want to win this thing we need to face the big ones, one way or another.

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
Luis said:
No, if we want to win this thing we need to face the big ones, one way or another.

makes no difference mate. its either we deal with the weak ones first or the stronger first. in this case, we have to deal with the weak first ( celtic ). we give the stronger teams a little more chance to survive in the cl. after celtic, i like to meet chelsea. so please God, let us meet chelsea after we defeated celtic , so we can show them who's boss.
:o

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
rugby rebel said:
Milanst. Behave yourself son. This is football we are talking about.

COM'ON THEHOOPS

LOL another pathetic celtic fan.

you guys are just an amature in the CL. when you play with the big boys like AC MILAN, we will teach you a lesson or 2 about football. and its free. the only problem is there is a price, we knock the living daylights out of your team
and send them crashing out of the cl.

and learn to spell. its milanista. remember this word because we will knock your team out of the CL.

Last edited:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Knock off the big mouth posturing, Milanista. Was a time when you called yourself Lacuna Coil + were scared shitless at the prospect of having to walk 100m from a Milan underground station to your hotel. So.... leave our 'guest visitors', real or fake, alone... LOL...

On a more serious note, we're not in the position to be too full of ourselves. Every opponent we'll face will pose an almost unsurmountable challenge + obstacle to current-form Milan. That's the sad + only truth.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
ARTUR BORUC
Milanista said:
bring it on! :o

and when your team lose, remember to return to this forum so i can make a joke out of your team. :o

your team is weak, just like a fly.
r

oh I will be around right up untill the match then when I return from Milano Ill be right on to hear your jokes about the poor old AC side who got dumped on by the Celtic.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ARTUR BORUC
Passion for *9* said:
Knock off the big mouth posturing, Milanista. Was a time when you called yourself Lacuna Coil + were scared shitless at the prospect of having to walk 100m from a Milan underground station to your hotel. So.... leave our 'guest visitors', real or fake, alone... LOL...

On a more serious note, we're not in the position to be too full of ourselves. Every opponent we'll face will pose an almost unsurmountable challenge + obstacle to current-form Milan. That's the sad + only truth.

cheers P for *9*

Im really looking forward to both games, going to be a great night in Glasgow and I enjoyed Milan the last time I was there (except for the result), this time I hope it will be different

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
why bother to register here on this forum,for someone who call himself a fucking spy????

are you mazochistic?????

go to Glasgow and have an ale or something.... :o

Reaction score
Fav. Players
ARTUR BORUC
Kuzimoto said:
why bother to register here on this forum,for someone who call himself a fucking spy????

are you mazochistic?????

go to Glasgow and have an ale or something.... :o

I was hoping to have a bit of friendly banter with the fans of Milan, is that too much for you to handle.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
ARTUR BORUC
Milanista said:
LOL another pathetic celtic fan.

you guys are just an amature in the CL. when you play with the big boys like AC MILAN, we will teach you a lesson or 2 about football. and its free. the only problem is there is a price, we knock the living daylights out of your team
and send them crashing out of the cl.

and learn to spell. its milanista. remember this word because we will knock your team out of the CL.

dream on.

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
SPY IN THE CAMP said:
I was hoping to have a bit of friendly banter with the fans of Milan, is that too much for you to handle.

you coming here and talk about how milan gonna loose to Celtic and you expect a friendship?????????

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Guys, cool it. Lets try to have a discussion here, shall we? ;)

Reaction score
An Indian Celtic fan? Is there a problem with that? I thought the Nazis were driven out of Italy with the Germans. Celtic FC is a football club for any religion or any nationality. WE have already eaten at the top table with European clubs and look forward to doing so again this season. We are coming to Milan in our tens of thousands.

Lock up your coffee ladies. ;)

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
rugby rebel said:
An Indian Celtic fan? Is there a problem with that? I thought the Nazis were driven out of Italy with the Germans. Celtic FC is a football club for any religion or any nationality. WE have already eaten at the top table with European clubs and look forward to doing so again this season. We are coming to Milan in our tens of thousands.

Lock up your coffee ladies. ;)

another spy in the camp????
isn't it enough the one,who expecting a friendship???

why are you calling us a ladies???
it is because in Scotland they wearing women clothes?

stop bullshiting and go support your team :mad:

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Rino vs Gravesen
One hell of a fight :D

Rino will kick his ass :star:
Forza Milan from now on everything is going to be smooth!

What milan shouldn't do is give freekicks away that a near the goal. Celtic got a very in-form nakamora. and btw will dida recover for that time or will kalac play for us?

thismisery

soul of the world
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Giggs, C. Ronaldo, Vidic
I think Dida will play...
He comes back January, no?

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Spy, Milanista, Kuzimoto...can we all stop the fighting and stay on topic, PLEASE?

iHeartRicky said:
I think Dida will play...
He comes back January, no?
Nah, I think he'll be rested as much as possible so he'll be ready for the CL matches. He won't be getting surgery, so there's a good chance.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
rugby rebel said:
An Indian Celtic fan? Is there a problem with that? I thought the Nazis were driven out of Italy with the Germans.
it so happens that person who asked is a German... can't expect better really...

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
BMWTaylor said:
Spy, Milanista, Kuzimoto...can we all stop the fighting and stay on topic, PLEASE?

no problemo!!!!!! :cool:

red

Red from Back&Me F4ums
Reaction score
Fav. Players
IN MILAN THE STAR IS THE TEAM THAN the TEAM PLAYER's & i specially love gatuso fighting spirite.hi!!
we will win...

we will win this game...but...after the returne from...

:star: "san-siro":star:
;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule