Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
Yup, its U-16 squad of ours.

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
We have a teenager named Christian Galliani in our Giovanissimi Nazionali squad, playing alongside elder of Maldini siblings, Christian Maldini. Can anybody shed a light on his family roots? Is he really related to our Uncle Fester :star: in any way?

Italians on this forum would know... DWA? ;)

I dont know much about the Gallaini lineage but I remember hearing something about the Next Maldini Generation.Its from a film based our Paolo and at some point in the film,Billy says something like Christian will be an Italian International before 2020 or before the age of 20,I dont remember but add to the fact that a 5 year old Daniele tackled Seedorf at the height of his powers,simply shows that that the No.3 Maldini shirt wont reitre so soon.

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
I'm really worried about Christian and Daniele guys...

When they both play for us, only one can wear the number 3 jersey.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
We have a teenager named Christian Galliani in our Giovanissimi Nazionali squad, playing alongside elder of Maldini siblings, Christian Maldini. Can anybody shed a light on his family roots? Is he really related to our Uncle Fester :star: in any way?

Italians on this forum would know... DWA? ;)

I'm pretty sure I saw that is Fester's son, and I believe he goes to a lot of the games with Christian and Paolo. He is supposed to be pretty good

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
I'm really worried about Christian and Daniele guys...

When they both play for us, only one can wear the number 3 jersey.

I'm pretty sure that Paolo said at some point that Christian is the one that is serious about being a professional, and that Daniele doesnt take it so seriously, so I think that he might do something else with his life, which is totally his right to.

Christian is supposed to be very talented, I really hope he turns out well and that the pressure to be like Dad isnt too much for him

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm pretty sure that Paolo said at some point that Christian is the one that is serious about being a professional, and that Daniele doesnt take it so seriously, so I think that he might do something else with his life, which is totally his right to.

Christian is supposed to be very talented, I really hope he turns out well and that the pressure to be like Dad isnt too much for him

Plus Daniele plays as a forward or something silly. Hopefully the pressure doesn't get to him, but if he's even half the man his father was, we could use him.

milanista1899

Solo Milan
Reaction score

Daniele is still young..So he probably doesnt take it serious now..But u never know,i hope he plays sometime in the future..

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
I'm happy Rodrigo Ely is now officially a Milan player, he's a great young talent. Too young now for our first team, but in the future he can be our next great defender. Don't know if he will be a monster as Thiago is, but he is labeled as the new Thiago Silva, hopefully he will be as good as him in the future.

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Daniele is still young..So he probably doesnt take it serious now..But u never know,i hope he plays sometime in the future..

Exactly,Daniele is still 9 years old,you dont know shit at that age.My brother wanted to be An Astronaut-Drummer-Footballer at that age.He will decide when his time comes,give the kid his space.

And wont that Galliani kid be his grandson??:conf:Fester is pretty old.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
It 'started with a victory (3-0) against Turkey in 2011 of the National Under 19. In the first of three friendly matches to prepare for Elite round of the European Championship, which was played yesterday in Antalya, the Azzurrini have emerged thanks to the determination and the territorial superiority highlighted in the course of recovery.
Took the lead on 18 'of the first half with a header from De Vitis at the far post, the boys from Zoratto grew in the second half in terms of game: 5' De Vitis signed his shotgun sticking out the door turkish on a through ball by Minotti, and 13 'Sini, a penalty, created the third network.
The National Under-19 Championship will return to the field in March, when it hosts the Netherlands, while the third is scheduled for April friendly against the Czech Republic

Here is the list of players available to the technical Zoratto:

Goalkeepers: Bardi (Inter Milan, 1992), Leali (Brescia, 1993);
Defenders: De Sciglio (Milan, 1992), Benedetti (Inter Milan, 1992), Sini (Lecce, 1992), Suagher (Atlanta, 1992), Mannini (Inter Milan, 1992), Piccini (Fiorentina, 1992);
Midfielders: Jones (Empoli, 1992), Capua (Lazio, 1992), De Vitis (Parma, 1992), Basell (Atlanta, 1992), Minotti (Atlanta, 1992);
Forwards: Beretta (Milan, 1992), Verdi (Milan, 1992), Libertazzi (Juventus, 1992), Lussardi (Inter Milan, 1992), Verratti (Pescara, 1992).

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
According to Milannews, Milan bought a young goalkeeper called Petkovic (born in 1995). He will soon join Milan's Allievi Regionali squad.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
According to Milannews, Milan bought a young goalkeeper called Petkovic (born in 1995). He will soon join Milan's Allievi Regionali squad.

This was not the guy we fought with Merda for some time ago?

laxman

Cult of Shevchenko
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Zidane, Pirlo, Kaka, Inzaghi, Cafu, Messi, Xavi, Serginho
Back on the field Saturday for the Spring Rossoneri last match of the first round. Vismara come to Brescia, before AC Milan in the standings of a length. So there is an opportunity for overtaking, even if the young Swallows have played a game less than boys of Stroppa (Brescia - Atalanta to be played on February 2). The Rossoneri will rely on national Beretta, Verdi and De Sciglio, dall'Under 19 players won the friendly against Turkey, and Nicola Pasini who took part in the internship made in Coverciano dall'Under 20 ended yesterday with the friendly Sestese played against. Important experiences in their process of training as important training that supported this week with the first team the young Simone Calvo, Marco Ezio Fossati, Davide Di Fabio and Rodrigo Ely. Bravo in the air, must acquire an understanding with his companions and in the last period has only been able to train with his companions, "said Filippo Galli.
That against Brescia will be a major challenge in the best way to continue the streak of positive results obtained before the Christmas break.

rodrigo ely trained with the first team too?

laxman

Cult of Shevchenko
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Zidane, Pirlo, Kaka, Inzaghi, Cafu, Messi, Xavi, Serginho
This was not the guy we fought with Merda for some time ago?

his named popped up during the summer... i don't remember if we were fighting merda for him but there was competition for one Croat Marko Livaja.. don't know where he went in the end

Seratore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
livaja went to inter, we had no chance of getting him because we entered in the race too late. he now plays in switzerland on loan, in lugano because of the Non-eu rules.

one of the brightest talents in croatia in the last 10-20 years, people say.

We got Ely and petkovic in the summer but petkovic was left in Vojvodina until the end of the year because his all family is going to milano to live and work there so they obviously needed some time.

Ely had bureaucratic issues with his paasport because no brazilian can sign for another non-brazilian club away until he is 18 years old or if he has an Eu passport, which he got just days ago.

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Speaking about talent from Croatia,theres this other kid Mateo Kovacic who is regared as the next Messi/Rooney/Maradona.Anyone know if hes any good?

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
rodrigo ely trained with the first team too?

That is a very good sign, he's been with us for a year, but he's still only 17 if he plays against Bari I will jizz myself.

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Speaking about talent from Croatia,theres this other kid Mateo Kovacic who is regared as the next Messi/Rooney/Maradona.Anyone know if hes any good?

:eek:

WTF

How can you put Rooney on the same class as Maradona and Messi! :head:

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
WOW i would love to see Ely against Bari :D
He will be good, if he gets to play against Bari !!!

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
13/01/2011THE YOUTH TEAM TO TAKE On BRESCIA On SATURDAY

Stroppa’s lads will host Brescia at the weekend

The Milan Youth Team is set to play its last league game in the first half of the championship on Saturday afternoon, when first-placed Brescia visit to Vismara.

The guests’ advantage over Milan is only one point, which means that the Rossoneri have the chance to leapfrog their opponents to take the lead in the standings, even though Brescia have one game in hand (Brescia-Atalanta, scheduled for February 2).

Youth internationals Beretta, Verdi and De Sciglio are available again after helping the Italy U-19 national team to a win against Turkey in a friendly.

Coach Stroppa can count on Nicola Pasini as well, as the Italy U-20 side’s training camp at Coverciano came to an end yesterday with a friendly match against Sestese.

The aforementioned players have definitely gained valuable experience at the national teams, as have Simone Calvano, Marco Ezio Fossati, Davide Di Fabio and Rodrigo Ely, who trained with the first team over the week.

The 17-year-old Brazilian may be available for selection again after spending some time on the sideline. “He’s a well-built central defender with good technique. His aerial abilities are great, he only needs to gel in with the team, seeing that lately he couldn’t play”, Filippo Galli said of the player.

The match against Brescia will be very important for the Rossoneri, who want to continue their positive streak started before the Christmas break.

Kick-off is scheduled for 14.00 CET and the match will be broadcast by Sportitalia at 16.00 CET.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
FOCUS On: NATIONAL ALLIEVI

Cesare Beggi’s lads are top of the standings at the halfway of the championship with a total of 31 points.

Let’s take a look at how the Milan National Allievi team did in the first half of the season!

The National Allievi championship is set to resume on Sunday as Milan visit Como. Expectations for Milan are quite high after the excellent results in the first half of the season.

In fact, the young Rossoneri lost only two of their first thirteen matches, drawing once and winning ten games for a league-leading 31 points.

Milan share first place with Atalanta, with the latter having one game in hand.
The Rossoneri’s defence stood out in the early part of the championship, having the second-best defensive record in the league with only 9 goals allowed.

Matteo Brunelli (4 goals conceded) and Davide Narduzzo (5 goals conceded) shared time between the posts for Milan.

The Rossoneri’s midfield is led by playmaker Luca Cosmai, one of the team’s most gifted players.

As for their offence, Milan boast the second most prolific attack in the championship with 34 goals scored in 13 games.

Gianmarco De Feo is leading the team in scoring with 7 goals, followed by Luca Cosmai with 6 and Davide Speziale with 4 strikes.

Below are Milan’s results in the first half of the season:

1 26/09/2010 Milan - Como 3-0
2 03/10/2010 Pavia - Milan 0-7
3 10/10/2010 Milan - Pro Patria 4-3
4 17/10/2010 Inter - Milan 1-1
5 24/10/2010 Milan - Brescia 0-1
6 17/11/2010 Atalanta - Milan 2-1
7 07/11/2010 Milan - Montichiari 2-1
8 14/11/2010 Monza - Milan 0-2
9 21/11/2010 Milan - Novara 4-1
10 28/11/2010 Renate - Milan 0-4
11 22/12/2010 Albinoleffe - Milan 0-3
12 12/12/2010 Milan - Varese 1-0
13 19/12/2010 Lumezzane - Milan 0-2

Scoring chart:

7 Goals: Gianmarco De Feo
6 Goals: Luca Cosmai
4 Goals: David Speziale
3 Goals: Kingsley Boateng; Alex Pedone
2 Goals: Pierluigi Bastone; Marco Buzzo; Alberto Paladin; Alex Pantons Paz
1 Goal: Zan Benedicic; Marco Bartoli; Bryan Cristante

Seratore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

he is very good for his age, i hope that he stays developing like he is developing now. but compare him to any of the above players is madness. he is only 16 years old and has played very few minutes in 1. HNL , first croatian league.

a think that few of you know this fact but NK Dinamo Zagreb, where kovacic plays has a superb youth team sector. they are beating Bayern, milan , ajax and many other great teams in regards of their youth sectors with ease on various tournaments. milan and every other team should take a closer look to the players training there ...

Capo Ultra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The draw for this year's Torneo Viareggio is currently being made.
We have been drawn in Group 9 along with Nagoya Grampus (Japan), Sassuolo (Italy) and Stabæk (Norway). The tournament will begin the 21st of February and end the 7th of March.

Capo Ultra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The draw for this year's Torneo Viareggio is currently being made.
We have been drawn in Group 9 along with Nagoya Grampus (Japan), Sassuolo (Italy) and Stabæk (Norway). The tournament will begin the 21st of February and end the 7th of March.

The other groups:

Group 1:
Juventus
Club Brügge
Varese
L.I.A.C New York

Group 2:
Atalanta
Red Star Belgrade
Cesena
Sambenedettese

Group 3:
Torino
Anderlecht
Lazio
Grasshoppers

Group 4:
Inter
A.P.I.A Leichhardt
Esperia Viareggio
Serie D representative

Group 5:
Empoli
Spartak Moscow
Reggina
Poggibonsi

Group 6:
Sampdoria
Dukla Prague
Vicenza
Virtus Entella

Group 7:
Roma
Jedinstvo
Taranto
FC Midtjylland

Group 8:
Fiorentina
Newcastle
Lecce
Club Nacional

Group 10:
Genoa
Pakthakor
Parma
FC København

Group 11:
Palermo
Brera
Lumezzane
Leme

Group 12:
Napoli
FC Kallon
Siena
Spezia

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Is there a league table for the primavera? How are the guys doing?

They didn't start the season to well IIRC

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Thank you.

6th place, not so bad since it's a tight table. We're "only" 7 points behind Varese at first place. I hope they win it this year.

Schedule