The Red & Black Forums - View Single Post - Gianluca Lapadula Thread
View Single Post
Old 24-06-2016, 23:05   #41
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikita View Post
defending beyond atrocious in there. most of the time he seems to get lucky. how much is that gonna happen in serie A?

not convinced. a gamble yea, but i felt we should be making signing that we can be more confident about. unless, we dont have the funds to do so.
I feel the same way, and I admit this may be a good gamble as a lot of teams want him. But our first signing in a summer we are supposedly going to be under new ownership is a Serie B striker? Not to mention we spent a big chunk of our transfer budget on attack just last summer. And we are supposed to be excited we took a gamble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razvalinho View Post
And for people saying how he's already 26 and never played top flight football, how he's doomed to fail... You guys are absolutely right.Never in the history of a game has a striker made it out of obscurity past his 25th birthday... Oh, wait! I think we have a player like that on our team already! Strange... he must be an anomaly or something...
That's hardly any reason to suggest that he will follow that trend? It's Serie B and Saponara looked good before coming to us, how did that go?

Signature
Curupira is offline   Reply With Quote