Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
what did you see under his jersey?

Bj5xwB2IEAEuj_N.jpg:large

Miss Stardust

The Snow Queen
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaka, Gerrard, Inzaghi, El Sharaawy, Iker Casillas, Cristiano Ronaldo.
Rui Costa, Happy Birthday to you!!!

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

massaro

primetime
Reaction score
Fav. Players
seedorf pato nesta maldini
congrat to the great rui costa for the sensational job is doing with benfica
i will be rooting for him inthe europa league final

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
congrat to the great rui costa for the sensational job is doing with benfica
i will be rooting for him inthe europa league final

:thumbsup:

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I prefer Pirlo to this guy. He was a Milan legend, this dude was a legend for Fiorentina.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
We really miss this kind of player in our current team. His through passes were just so classy

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
Rui :proud:

RUI COSTA: MILAN WILL BE GREAT AGAIN

MILAN - Manuel Rui Costa spoke exclusively to Milan Channel in Lisbon. This is what he had to say: "It was a good period when I was at Milan thanks to the money spent by president Berlusconi which took Milan to the top of world football. If the president now has another chance to make Milan great once again then I am sure he will do it. When I arrived in the changing room I found myself with Maldini, Albertini, Costacurta, players that had been at Milan for years. It was a real family and there was no need for Galliani to explain what needed to be done, we knew already. I think that is where Milan need to change the most, what gets handed down is very important. Seeing a Champions League draw without Milan is a sad thing indeed. There are always good teams but the competition need the teams that have been part of the history. Today there are teams that do not have the same historic weight as Milan do."

http://www.acmilan.com/en/news/breaking_news_show/80095

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Happy birthday maestro!

One of the best N10 and one of my favorite Milan players ever. Unlucky to have the best player in the world as his competitor.

Will we ever get back to the level when we have such players as our bench options? :)