Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread II

Paladin

Banned
Reaction score
To be honest, Ibra and Binho must be the first players we sell. We simply cannot afford these wages. They are the reason that will eventually force us to cash in on Silva. One fine day, we'll be in the same position, and there wont be no Silva ... then what?

We simply cannot afford these wages:eek: What the hell do you know about that:lol:

So are u the pervert berlu, or you pretend to be:D

So it is Robinhos and Ibras fault that Berlu MUST sell T Silva:fp:

How many players have left Milan already this year? and how much money did we save there??

This ffp talk are only a decoy for the pervert to sell players! Berlu run this club the same way as he run his other bussines, thats it.

squaresolid

8-bit noise~
Reaction score
Fav. Players
▌║║█║║▌│║█║█│
Maybe we need an apartheid. Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread II - the groupie thread.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread III - The hater thread
Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread IV - The search for more groupies.

:lol:

3 is enough :o

1. A New Hope for Zlatan thread

2. Zlatan Empires Strike back thread

3. Return of The Zlatan thread

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
We simply cannot afford these wages:eek: What the hell do you know about that:lol:

How many players have left Milan already this year? and how much money did we save there??

This ffp talk are only a decoy for the pervert to sell players! Berlu run this club the same way as he run his other bussines, thats it.
All this is true, but you have to at least accept that a major part of Milan's losses can be cut by getting rid of Zlatan's and Binho's wages. Thats the reason why we're in this position in the first place. If Silva is going, whats the point in keeping a major cause for the loss? Should the money got from Silva's sale go straight into Zlatan's pockets? :head:

If we can sell Zlatan, Binho and Mexes, then in addition to the other departing players, we would break even according to what the books say. Not to mention, we'll have a sizeable chunk of money to reinvest into a new project.

But ovcourse you vouldn't see this because you're a pervert for Zlatan ...

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score

Dear moderators:

Kindly tell me your favorite charity and the donation that it would take to permanently ban this person's IP address?

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
To be fair its kinda the other way around, you guys are the plauge. Constantly calling him ibrahimobitch and what not. Constantly trying to belittle his achievements here and elsewhere. He is a milan player and a great one at that, you should be proud of this beast ffs.

That it is people that do not appreciate Milan players.Like calling Seedorf -'slowdorf' and so on. Anyways, Ibra most talented player that I have seen from Sweden; however, the best was Tomas Brolin for Sweden's NT. Though, he had a nice generation (3-4 good players) around him after Italy '90

Ibra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Van Basten, Van Bommel, Ibra, Inzaghi, Maldini, Silva, Gattuso
tumblr_m5kf3k9XCI1rvtiu0o2_500.gif

http://iosonomoltocontento.tumblr.com/

:angel:

Ref: Secure the packages!!
Antonini: I cant find it... its so small...
SES: But I havent hit puberty yet!
Keita: I can haz?
Zlatan: 3 shakes for good luck
Seedorf: Im bigdick, why do they make me cover it?!?!?!

Demonic

Boater
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Ibra, schweini, Bolt, Congo
Ref: Secure the packages!!
Antonini: I cant find it... its so small...
SES: But I havent hit puberty yet!
Keita: I can haz?
Zlatan: 3 shakes for good luck
Seedorf: Im bigdick, why do they make me cover it?!?!?!

:lol::lol::lol:

Paladin

Banned
Reaction score
Dear moderators:

Kindly tell me your favorite charity and the donation that it would take to permanently ban this person's IP address?

Just stay away from this thread, and your life will return back to normal again:lol:

Seams intresting that you spend such a time in a thread ur haitng almost eweryone writing positiv things about King VON Ibra Cadabra:cool:

You should know by now whats await you when you enter this thread dont you:lol:

You are obviously not a Milan fan, your a King von Ibra cadabra hater:eek:

So far Kingen are one of the best players in Euro, just take a look:cool:

Looking forvard to read your negative thinking soon again.

You know whatt!! soon this club have no other option to survive that Berlu and Galli must enter the turf and replace all the lost players.

And yes Berlu for sure have the time, hes not an politican anymore;)

Im looking forward to se him enter san-siro with his bunga bunga tenagers:D

Paladin

Banned
Reaction score
All this is true, but you have to at least accept that a major part of Milan's losses can be cut by getting rid of Zlatan's and Binho's wages. Thats the reason why we're in this position in the first place. If Silva is going, whats the point in keeping a major cause for the loss? Should the money got from Silva's sale go straight into Zlatan's pockets? :head:

If we can sell Zlatan, Binho and Mexes, then in addition to the other departing players, we would break even according to what the books say. Not to mention, we'll have a sizeable chunk of money to reinvest into a new project.

But ovcourse you vouldn't see this because you're a pervert for Zlatan ...

If you lika have first class players, then it will cost money!

Without Ibra and Robinho the last 2 years there have been no scudetto, and no CL- play!

So how mutch money did the purchase of Ibra and Robinho give to the club??

I know you have not think of that.

How many more yearly based tickets did Milan sell just because Ibra arrived? do you remember?

A quater place in CL how much money will that give to the club??

Well if you can start to sum things upp the it will be clear that the Ibra deal was not so bad, and we did also get one scudetto.

If you like to play together with the other big clubs in europe, then invest in quqlity players are a must, but pervert Berlu he sell our best players:fp:

Cant you se whats going on with this club? and you are defending Berlus behaviour:eek:

So who are you? his son:D no pure fanboy would never defend his behaviour.

Sometimes it is better to invest then to sell out, thats goes for many companys.

Well you seams to know everything, so just tell us how much money will we lose if Berlu sell Silva,Ibra and Robinho, yes you can calculate on Boateng sale to, he wont stay if the other mentioned player will be gone.

Now how many tickets will Milan sell next year with all this players gone?
No scudetto
No income from CL - play
No sale for skirts eather

Sum that up ok, if you can manage that.

Berlu must sell this club before it will lose its reputation:cool:

olEe

Nicole, Ti Amo.
Reaction score
Dear moderators:

I'd donate a fair amount of money in order to ban the user "Paladin" and his IP

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
That's new, people paying admins to ban someone. I would capitalize on this if I was David tbh.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
i don't think we should ban anyone (except spambot accounts)

but, this is not my site/forum. if you want to post here, there are rules.

it really can't be much simpler than that

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
Just stay away from this thread, and your life will return back to normal again:lol:

Seams intresting that you spend such a time in a thread ur haitng almost eweryone writing positiv things about King VON Ibra Cadabra:cool:

You should know by now whats await you when you enter this thread dont you:lol:

You are obviously not a Milan fan, your a King von Ibra cadabra hater:eek:

So far Kingen are one of the best players in Euro, just take a look:cool:

Looking forvard to read your negative thinking soon again.

You know whatt!! soon this club have no other option to survive that Berlu and Galli must enter the turf and replace all the lost players.

And yes Berlu for sure have the time, hes not an politican anymore;)

Im looking forward to se him enter san-siro with his bunga bunga tenagers:D

Yup, you know me, I'm not a Milan fan at all. I come to this forum just to bash Ibra...death to Sweden and death to big nose. King Von Ibra? So, he's like Von Dutch?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
zlatan vs england 2morow hunh???

excellent

going to bar for this...zlatan 2 easy goals would be nice..maybe 2 assists isntead

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
yes yes the mighty :star:JJJJJAAAAAYYYYYYYY-TTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEE:star: and Letcoss are very very good.
and don't forget Glen Anderson and Joe Cole. World Class fullblacks. :eek:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Cant we like trick City to buy him for some stupid amount of cash?Or maybe Liverpool cause they would be desperate to win a league title.

I would take some 40 millions from Liverpool,or 20 +Balloteli from City in a hart beat.Either way i hope his not staying for more then one season.His going to start declining soon,and his salary will cripple us even more then.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
if you think about it, the whole Silva troll fest began with a certain someone saying "Milan's problem is economic". Has King Zlat Von Kadabra been trolling for pervert :b:?

:lol:

Just another toy when compared to :b: perv or not :b:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
balotelli sucks without a good midfield. Only RVP or rooney/tevez can replace ibra. Balotelli will be more of a replacement for pato if he leaves not ibra. If we get benzema then ok.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
rooney the bogan from outta town wont be playing, so sweden will win 2 - 1, with kallstrom scoring first and ibra scoring the winner to silence his English critics. defoe will score a late consolation goal for the brits.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Please please god. Kill the english tonight. Demolish them!

why u worried, they havent beaten sweden for 35 years and like lol they gunna beat them now with wazza out.