Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread II

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I heard that FIFA 13 will be so realistic, that there's an echo to all sounds at San Siro.

I heard FIFA 13 is so realistic, Zlatan actually makes out with Pique.

(along these lines)
SVikh.gif

rossonero23

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, gattuso, seedorf
does zibra speak french yet??

Ramzee

Forza Milan per sempre!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De Sciglio, Ambrosini, SeS, Montolivo.
I heard that FIFA 13 will be so realistic, that there's an echo to all sounds at San Siro.

I heard PES 2013 is so fake that Ibrahimovic wins CL.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I heard FIFA 13 is so realistic, Zlatan actually makes out with Pique.

(along these lines)
SVikh.gif

I actually remember seeing this on a programme in England.

Followed by David Mitchell saying "That's not a man. That's a freakishly tall, ponytailed woman called Carroll"

And I do lol at Fredrik's butthurt regarding Ibra being thrown out of the one club that he was willing to settle down at.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
I actually remember seeing this on a programme in England.

Followed by David Mitchell saying "That's not a man. That's a freakishly tall, ponytailed woman called Carroll"

And I do lol at Fredrik's butthurt regarding Ibra being thrown out of the one club that he was willing to settle down at.

The ones who are butt-hurt are the ones who think less of TS and Ibra now than they did a couple of months ago.

What have we said about stalking? It's a no-no.

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
The ones who are butt-hurt are the ones who think less of TS and Ibra now than they did a couple of months ago.

What have I said about stalking? It's a no-no.

LOL you're hilarious. Adorable.

Last edited:

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks

I tend to not give a fuck about players who don´t play for Milan. Thats all.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria

I heard PES is so fake that PSG actually win the CL with Ibra

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
I heard that FIFA 13 will be so realistic, that if you play as Milan and lose a game, the fans start talking about their history.

first person i've ever seen who's a fan of a player, not the club :lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
fred's fav players list = SO BUTTHURT :D

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I tend to not give a fuck about players who don´t play for Milan. Thats all.

me too

also---obviously Fred wants PSG to win CL for ibra...why does sage want PSG to win CL? oil? natural gas? :D :D

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score

I agree with this statement.

In a forum where guys like abate are hyped as being good players, in a forum where people still hype the way B and G have handled the club recently, in a forum where one of the most selfish players of all time -seedorf is considered a role model, people are actually getting pissed when our last competent players are getting hype? :lol:

Or my favorite. Guys who supported Boriello over Huntelaar now bending over backwards over the goal/minute stats.

Most people would agree with your rhetoric if Ibra and Silva were still in Milan. Or at least about Silva even if they hated Ibra for no reason.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
welcome back from ur ashishing vacation :D :D :D

Most people would agree with your rhetoric if Ibra and Silva were still in Milan.

tumblr_m3w80blayc1r23c9zo2_400.png

:lol: !!!

its like ppl forget this is a milan forum... :D :D

what shirt to ibra and silva wear?

you don't think seedorf is a role model legend? you don't think abate is a good player? eat a dick!

:lol:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
welcome back from ur ashishing vacation :D :D :D

:lol: !!!

its like ppl forget this is a milan forum... :D :D

what shirt to ibra and silva wear?

you don't think seedorf is a role model legend? you don't think abate is a good player? eat a dick!

This is a milan forum? :o I couldnt tell from all the utd mods and brits trolling.

Look at your favorite players list. Guys who dont play for milan anymore or were never a part of milan are part of it. its obvious they left an impact on you in footballing sense and you still care about them (i hope).

This is a Milan forum is not an excuse for being stupid.

Abate aint a good player. Selfishness and turning up only when u feel like it, not giving 100% every time is not a virtue of a role model.

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i hate shitdorf and i want to throw human feces to his face :o

so fuck off shitdorf worshiper :o

This is a milan forum? :o I couldnt tell from all the utd mods and brits trolling.

Look at your favorite players list. Guys who dont play for milan anymore or were never a part of milan are part of it. its obvious they left an impact on you in footballing sense and you still care about them (i hope).

This is a Milan forum is not an excuse for being stupid.

Abate aint a good player. Selfishness and turning up only when u feel like it, not giving 100% every time is not a virtue of a role model.

my fav players list? yes i love the players on it.....they are actually...my favorite players. :D

whats ur point??
zlatan and silva left milan..u want ppl to be fanboys still? I am still a fan boy of zlatan...but u expect everyone to be?? cmon bro....thats the beauty of being a fan. as far as silva goes...i always suspected he was a lil...how do i say this politically correct..."feminine"

u even said it urself

Most people would agree with your rhetoric if Ibra and Silva were still in Milan.

reason why ppl dont agree with fred??? look at the color shirt ibra and silva are wearing :D

as for seedorf....you are an IDIOT who knows nothing! seedorf is an ultimate legend ultimate role model....ppl shitting on him online is the same thing as the ultras shitting on maldini when he retired.

abate? BEAST

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score

my fav players list? yes i love the players on it.....they are actually...my favorite players. :D

whats ur point??
zlatan and silva left milan..u want ppl to be fanboys still? I am still a fan boy of zlatan...but u expect everyone to be?? cmon bro....thats the beauty of being a fan

Nope i dont want them to be fanboys. But a) stop bashing the guys who are fanboys. And even worse, stop getting radicalized in a hate spiral. b) just because the color of their shirt has changed does not mean they become any less of the players that they were. In fact they have had only praises for milan since they left.

This is not wild hating milan fans because they hate barca. These are milan players. Their qualities that we praised will not change just because their shirts have changed.

It is extremely disingenuous to think so otherwise.

u even said it urself

reason why ppl dont agree with fred??? look at the color shirt ibra and silva are wearing :D

as for seedorf....you are an IDIOT who knows nothing! seedorf is an ultimate legend ultimate role model....ppl shitting on him online is the same thing as the ultras shitting on maldini when he retired.

abate? BEAST

well thats where we differ in our definitions of role model. I dont consider anyone who doesnt give 100% or tries to give 100% worthy of being a role model. Seedorf played like a beast when the spotlight was on but almost never reliable otherwise. Most definitely not in the last 5 years. It most definitely is not the same as ppl shitting on a guy (becuse he questioned ultra loyalty) who served with 100% blood, sweat and dedication for 24 years.

Abate? meh.

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nope i dont want them to be fanboys. But a) stop bashing the guys who are fanboys. And even worse, stop getting radicalized in a hate spiral. b) just because the color of their shirt has changed does not mean they become any less of the players that they were. In fact they have had only praises for milan since they left.

This is not wild hating milan fans because they hate barca. These are milan players. Their qualities that we praised will not change just because their shirts have changed.

It is extremely disingenuous to think so otherwise.

well thats where we differ in our definitions of role model. I dont consider anyone who doesnt give 100% or tries to give 100% worthy of being a role model. Seedorf played like a beast when the spotlight was on but almost never reliable otherwise. Most definitely not in the last 5 years. It most definitely is not the same as ppl shitting on a guy (becuse he questioned ultra loyalty) who served with 100% blood, sweat and dedication for 24 years.

Abate? meh.

stop bashing fanboys..okay? are fanboys being bashed? shouldnt fanboys be bashed? isnt that the whole point?

radicalized in a hate-spiral????? :eek: you're not talking about me are you? :lol:

i love the fanboys, i love fred. me and him love each other...i understand its hard situation for them...but, if someone like fred pokes fun at milan's situation, you dont expect ppl to poke fun back? thats the whole point! where is this hate spiral :tongue:

just because the color of their shirt has changed does not mean they become any less of the players that they were.

in my eyes, they are certainly lesser players now.

These are milan players

actualy.....they r psg players.

regarding seedorf...DUDE....he's a legend. u can talk about all the stuff u want to...won't change his legendary role-model status.

lemme ask u a question....in 10 years....when u talk about soccer to ur lil nephew or son or whatever....and he asks u about seedorf, ur gonna say "he was a greedy selfish lazy man!!!" ?

whats ur counter argument to ur nephew when he talks about the wikipedia article he read that lists all the games he played, trophies he won, awards he received, etc etc?

ur an abate hater? ok

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
stop bashing fanboys..okay? are fanboys being bashed? shouldnt fanboys be bashed? isnt that the whole point?

radicalized in a hate-spiral????? :eek: you're not talking about me are you? :lol:

Well no. Nothing to you in particular. My other post was not directed at you either.

i love the fanboys, i love fred. me and him love each other...i understand its hard situation for them...but, if someone like fred pokes fun at milan's situation, you dont expect ppl to poke fun back? thats the whole point! where is this hate spiral :tongue:

There are people who are trolling. And there are people who genuinely hate him here especially after he left. You can pretty much see who they are with their vitriolic attacks. I think people getting banned for racial abuse in this thread should be enough of an indication of that.

in my eyes, they are certainly lesser players now.

less in what sense?

actualy.....they r psg players.
Well ex-milan but to me if they still love milan or have milan at heart i still consider them milanistas regardless of the shirt. I think gattuso still has milan running in his veins. I feel eventho nesta was a through and through laziale he is still deeply affectionate about milan. Eventho kaka' left for madrid for whatever reasons all his interviews he would mention milan and how he loved every blade of grass. That affection carries value for me.

regarding seedorf...DUDE....he's a legend. u can talk about all the stuff u want to...won't change his legendary role-model status.

lemme ask u a question....in 10 years....when u talk about soccer to ur lil nephew or son or whatever....and he asks u about seedorf, ur gonna say "he was a greedy selfish lazy man!!!" ?

whats ur counter argument to ur nephew when he talks about the wikipedia article he read that lists all the games he played, trophies he won, awards he received, etc etc?

ur an abate hater? ok

I am not denying he has a legendary status. I am just ridiculing the fact that he should be given a role model status. Considering his attitude. And I have the right to question that.

I would point him to the Seedorf thread in R and B and ask him to read through it and make him realize all wasnt hunky-dory underneath. There is genuine reason to criticize him. He was good in his conduct as a human being and a real gentleman but when it came to football he was far from perfect. There are better role models than him at milan. :D

I think he is an extremely mediocre RB.

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
less in what sense?
lesser players in the sense that the shirt they wear now diminishes how i view them ..as opposed to the shirt they used to wear and the magnifying effect this had on how i viewed them.

Well ex-milan but to me if they still love milan or have milan at heart i still consider them milanistas regardless of the shirt. I think gattuso still has milan running in his veins. I feel eventho nesta was a through and through laziale he is still deeply affectionate about milan. Eventho kaka' left for madrid for whatever reasons all his interviews he would mention milan and how he loved every blade of grass. That affection carries value for me.

maybe i hold a less sentimental appreciation for this...yes i like it when ex-players speak nicely about milan..all ex-players usually say very nice things about milan.

for me, in this situation, this points kinda like..meh. ibra is not the type to really put much effort into being sentimental with past clubs...he had a very positive experience with milan and milan's a great/prestigious etc club to be at sooooo...of course he's gonna say nice things about them..and he's happy now with a great contract.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
for me, in this situation, this points kinda like..meh. ibra is not the type to really put much effort into being sentimental with past clubs...he had a very positive experience with milan and milan's a great/prestigious etc club to be at sooooo...of course he's gonna say nice things about them..and he's happy now with a great contract.

Yes thats true that ibrahimovic isnt the sentimental type but it looked like he did genuinely want to stay at milan unlike his previous clubs where he asked for the transfers. Its such a massive pity we couldnt keep them.

I mean even Silva's interviews sound like they both saw their future at milan and winning something big. PSG were offering him a fat contract but there is more to him than just contracts.

In essence i think this is the first time (maybe second since he was forced out of ajax?) i saw some loyalty from ibrahimovic. And i really like that. But yes we cant expect him to be bitter about leaving or cry like van bommel. He really isnt that kind of a guy.

Van bommel :proud: :(

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes thats true that ibrahimovic isnt the sentimental type but it looked like he did genuinely want to stay at milan unlike his previous clubs where he asked for the transfers. Its such a massive pity we couldnt keep them.

I mean even Silva's interviews sound like they both saw their future at milan and winning something big. PSG were offering him a fat contract but there is more to him than just contracts.

In essence i think this is the first time (maybe second since he was forced out of ajax?) i saw some loyalty from ibrahimovic. And i really like that. But yes we cant expect him to be bitter about leaving or cry like van bommel. He really isnt that kind of a guy.

Van bommel :proud: :(

:thumbsup:

Schedule