Marco Brescianini

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Was pretty impressed with him yesterday. He looked very composed on the ball, and seemed to be making a lot of good runs (even if he wasn't getting the ball much from his teammates).

Would like to see him get a loan next season to see if he can perform at a higher level over the course of the season.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I’d keep him in the squad as our 5th midfielder. He could get plenty of run next season with 5 subs staying in place and likely many more matches on the schedule.

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
These boys are not ready trust me, they need game time. Look at Locatelli. Milan is not a forgiving place.

We should try to emulate Atalanta and try our best to find good solutions for our youngsters in Serie B.

Gabbia hasn't been under too much pressure cause people have been underrating him for a while now, but when shit hits the fan wolves will come, thats why loan him too.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
He played as a regista yesterday, but I consider him as a box-to-box midfielder.

0:15, 0:32, 0:57. Brescianini netting an impressive hatrick and showchasing immaculate technique on the second goal.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
A loan would be good for him. Getting a full season playing as a starter against grown professionals will be good for his development and give us a clearer indication if he has what it takes to contribute here