EjT15ssWkAAZKXY

On to the next match

We got this.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
We'll be one hell of an exhausted team on sunday. Just be prepared for that instead of screaming how shit we are and how the end of the of the world is upon us

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
happy this game is home match for us, we will be tired but spezia is team with no much quality
again we will need to be carried by defense and midfield because our attack is weak at this moment
samu and saele only make sense because they do defensive work, not like f.e. diaz or leao
in 2nd half diaz, leao and petter in and we finish with good style 3:0 ... after we have a break where ibra, rebic and romaG are coming back.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
After this one we have Inter right? Need to win this for morale, so we can smack the cunts when we meet them.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
After the tight schedule, I'm glad Spezia at home is the last fixture for two weeks. Still going to be tough, no easy games for us. :lol:

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
No game is easy for us because we don't have a bench. You cant even rest our first teamers at all (and even some first teamers are not good enough)

Shevy_007

Omo Naija!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Pirlo, Nesta, Maldini, Baresi, van Basten, Gullit, Rijkaard
This game "should" be an easy win on paper. However, considering the fitness of the team, the absence of some quality starters and the form/quality of their replacements, it "could" again end up being more difficult than it should.

All things considered, don't see why Hauge can't start a game against a side of this caliber. This game should be about scoring early and killing off the game by 2nd half, not about impact subs - if that's what Pioli has in mind by keeping Hauge on the bench to start the game - especially since the fitness of the team is in serious question. The obvious risk with playing the "best" starting 11 is ensuring that we DO create and take chances before the team tires out.

Let Samu come from the bench to impact the game with his tireless workrate. :rolleyes:

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
This will be tough especially given how tired the players will be after last nights game.

A win is the only acceptable result but it won't be easy.

Forza Milan!

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Leao

Hauge - Hakan - Saele​

Or GTFO

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Samu must not start again, even if he's the least exhausted.

Start Diaz, maybe on the left so Salad can be on the right. Hauge to come in later in the game and hopefully Leao, I'm not sure the Rio Ave game will have improved or worsened his fitness at this point.

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Feels like Hakan needs a rest but he’s so important for us at the moment I doubt Pioli will rest him. Tonali to Deffo start imo. Leao was shit last game but I’d prefer starting him over Maldini or Colombo.

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
One “last run” before an extended rest from international duty. (But those on duty wont be getting the full rest).

On paper we are stronger but we might just be mentally and physical stretched and have many key absentees.

I’m thinking a dire 0-0 draw which spezia might just be more grateful for...

If before season starts and you tell me we’d have 3 wins in Europe and 2 wins and a draw in the league. I think we’d all take it with thanks.

Predicting a draw and hoping for a win &#55358;&#56607;

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Germ?n Pezzella's agent Martin Guastadisegno to RadioColonia: "Contract renewal? If important offers arrive, we'll evaluate them. About 10 days ago we received an offer from Milan which Germ?n couldn't evaluate because Fiorentina have decided not to sell him." https://t.co/RJ0MffJUUR

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
international games shud be cancelled

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
Cant risk injuries.

Maldini
Leao-diaz-saele
Tonali-benna

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Cant risk injuries.

Maldini
Leao-diaz-saele
Tonali-benna

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

We can't risk dropping points at home against Spezia. We have to put out a strong team, get the win here, then there's a break.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Sky is thinking Salad starts on the right and Diaz on the left and Tonali-Bennacer in the middle.

Sky - Milan, the probable formation: Tonali alongside Bennacer. Colombo owner

According to what reported by Sky Sport there will be some line-up changes for Milan compared to the match against Rio Ave. Form confirmed for Stefano Pioli, in view of the match against Spezia, which will see the back department confirmed with Calabria, Kjaer, Gabbia and Theo in front of Donnarumma. In midfield, in place of Franck Kessi?, space for Tonali who will join Bennacer. Finally, in the trocar behind Colombo, there will be Saelemaekers, Calhanoglu and Brahim Diaz on the left. The training of the team will start at 18 and therefore there may be changes to the probable formation.

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
Hakan shouldn't start this game he is walking dead so reset is needed.

Hauge - Diaz - Salad to start behind Leao.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
MilanNews has these two guesses:

The probable Rossoneri formation is as follows:

Milan (4-2-3-1): Donnarumma G .; Calabria, Kjaer, Gabbia, Theo Hernandez; Tonali, Bennacer; Saelemaekers, Calhanoglu, Brahim Diaz, Colombo.

LINE-UP THAT COULD VARY WITH LEAO AND KRUNIC: Milan (4-2-3-1): Donnarumma G .; Calabria, Kjaer, Gabbia, Theo Hernandez; Tonali, Krunic; Saelemaekers, Diaz, Leao, Colombo.

Basically no one really knows what Pioli will do.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tonali-Krunic would make sense.
This is the last game before the market closes.
The club and Pioli seem unsure about the midfield department. We need answers.
Spezia is not the hardest test, but it is a test, and Kessie and co should be able to turn things around in the 2nd half in case the duo fails.
If Tonali-Krunic can't even pull off the bare minimum then another midfielder is needed at all costs.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Perfect game for Tonali to show his worth.

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
anything but a win here is huge blow, don't care how tired we are, time for some subs to step in, i don't mind seeing Hauge starting, i think he, diaz and leao will do circles around spezia defense.

also i agree about tonali and Krunic and even laxalt starting, if they can't perform against spezia then they don't deserve to be here.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Tonali-Krunic would make sense.
This is the last game before the market closes.
The club and Pioli seem unsure about the midfield department. We need answers.
Spezia is not the hardest test, but it is a test, and Kessie and co should be able to turn things around in the 2nd half in case the duo fails.
If Tonali-Krunic can't even pull off the bare minimum then another midfielder is needed at all costs.

Good point.

If we have Kabak, we could play Gabbia as DM if Krunic fails big in that position and we get no addition in midfield.