Official: Massimiliano Allegri Thread

Will Allegri make it till Christmas?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Zlatan - The man that bailed out Allegri's rubbish tactics and playing style over and over again in the league with his utter dominance

Yea, main reason we fuck up so much is because Mr Brilliant coach doesnt have Ibra to fall back upon anymore

Amazing how much of a pussy he is. Wont even risk playing youth in a dead rubber game (and still ended up losing :lol:). And then people go and praise his impeccable handling of youth :fp:

Don't forget that Allegri did the impossible and lost the league with Zlatan. :lol:
The first coach ever to achieve that.

:proud: :star::star::star:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
There are two kinds of idiots in this thread. Ndigidy, forward ash etc, and the ones who discuss with them... SERIOUSLY... :lol:

@ Iridrigu, m84, c4m, WHY THE FUCK do u waste ur time on trolls with ZERO fotball knowledge??????????????? :fp: u really don't have anything better to do with ur time?

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
Its beyond the obvious clearly

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Who do you suggest then? Pep? Seriously? What the hell is he gonna do to help this current Milan squad?

These results and experiments are only natural. They are the result of entering a huge transitional phase. What were you expecting prior to the season honestly? A perfect example is Chelsea, they went out - bought all the world class attackers and are staring in the face of a CL Group Stage elimination. They are transitioning from the powerful Chelsea that were led by pillars of their team. They had Drogba - then its a 50 km dive to their 50 mil euro Torres. HE IS FODDER.

Transitions take time. Allegri has found all his chess pieces and identified them, - king, queen, knights, bishops, rooks and all the pawns + broken grey pieces that'd be shown the recycle bin.

We lost Tsilva and Nesta. They were our starting centre backs for 2 years straight and anyone who came in was there temporarily and they knew it. We have 4 defenders who are worthy starters of this team if they are paired correctly to one another... he has every right to find out which one's work best.

Acerbi would of been a dangerous choice against Juve. We had no-nonsense Yepes and Mexes beasting that game because they played their roles to perfection. Our best performances under Allegri have imo been the games where we are dominated in possession. Juve 1-0 was no fluke. It was a masterclass 90 minutes that any coach on earth would be proud to have gained the way we have played. We were dangerous (though blunt) on the counter, defended for our lives - tactically Allegri decimated Conte.

The games where we have possession are the games I dislike most, it's because we are so toothless and our final third can't link up. Defending and counters work fabulously because it's adrenaline pumping 1 shot 1 goal attacking and increases everyone's awareness of each other. Our game vs Barcelona 0-0 was just the stuff of legend imo. We had Ambrosini pull the biggest captain shift I've ever seen from him - had antonini and bonera play to the death and Alessandro Nesta just beasting. These defensive games are the games we deserve to win. We missed two chances we normally would finish (Binho 4" volley and valdes save on ibra) but we played the game to perfection.

No one man marked their most dangerous players that day (Pirlo and Messi). They were given licence to roam except they weren't ever capable of penetrating the defence because it was a no go zone. Every possible Pirlo option was marked and as soon as he tried to do something, he had Boateng on his neck and the midfielders come in and dispossess.

4-3-3 (defensive against big teams + counters) is the play style I fell in love with. I find it amazing to watch - every tackle makes me cheer, every attack wreaks havoc and once we gel to it and our passing/decision making improves in attack we can become the dark knights of any tournament

Some teams naturally can be dominated but if a team can link up under pressure and understand each other in the most difficult time periods of a game (being pegged back and dominated) then these games would become a breeze.

There is HOPE. IT EXISTS. We improve on our way, we sign the right players and with Allegri learning on the way we can climb to unprecedented and *unexpected* heights sooner rather than later.

This would have been a good analysis if i dunno, pre season games did not exist???

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I love how MilanMB keeps repeating (pretends) that I am on his ignore list but keeps referring to my posts. :lol: :thumbsup:

That's like protesting against oral sex by sucking dick. :thumbsup: :proud:

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Preseason games are a good way to start but players like De jong came on the final day - constant was a mid until we converted him before first leg of malaga and opposition become way more competitive.

I mean if it were next season if understand concerns about his ability or even post January if you want to

I just think allegri is growing, our team get used to each other and hold their own. Consistency is needed now. And patience

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I just think allegri is growing, our team get used to each other and hold their own. Consistency is needed now. And patience

*****, believe it or not, I want Milan to be consistent from now on more than anyone else. Because there is still a slim chance of securing the CL spot.

But as for the start of the season, Allegri's fuck ups have been well documented and repeated multiple times.

I mean, how many times do you have to play KPB as CAM to realize it's not working?
Why change formation every match?
Why change CB pair every match?
etc
etc
etc
etc

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Your right it is frustrating. I want him in midfield but as long as we show all the signs of improvement + add players needed Scudetto will be ours next season.

I'm optimistic. That's all.

Ermaghod you used n word :eek: racist face :o

*overreacts *

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
''We dont want any embarrassments''..............fields mesbah, flamini, pazzini and co.:proud: I think u can classify loosing to a terrible zenit almost 2:0 as an embarrassment right?

Dont know why im surprised thoe. What allegri the press conference man says in front of the cameras before the match is completely different then what allegri the coach does after.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
there's always a reason to gripe. look at man city and chelsea- their fans are fuming, Bayern are works class chokers, Madrid can't seem to get out of barca's shadow, newcomers PSG are 4th.. FOURTH in their league.

and Milan?? don't have half of the squad they have. I don't think one of our players would start for any of those teams except maybe PSG.

and allegri gets most of the griping??? that's ridiculous. absolute poppycock.

If we JUST lost Ibra, still had Thiago Silva and SES stepped up with Cassano and a healthy Pato in attack... I'd bet we would EASILY be top 2 in the league. It's not about praising Allegri for me- it's about being realistic.

Man city is 3 points behind in the league. Chelsea fired a perfectly good coach for a shitty one due to unrealistic expectations, madrid whooped everyone but dortmund in the death group and psg are doing an extremely good job in the champions league too. Madrid won the super cup AGAINST barca and madrid won the league. WHAT shadow? The only thing barca has over madrid this year is league position, theyre both equally favourites to win CL. Dont put your bias misleading opinions and try to apply to milan.

PSG and madrid had much harder CL matches and they performed according to expectations, were struggling even if we qualified. Youre not being realistic, youre just trying to remove the blame on someone who deserves it

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*****, believe it or not, I want Milan to be consistent from now on more than anyone else. Because there is still a slim chance of securing the CL spot.

But as for the start of the season, Allegri's fuck ups have been well documented and repeated multiple times.

I mean, how many times do you have to play KPB as CAM to realize it's not working?
Why change formation every match?
Why change CB pair every match?
etc
etc
etc
etc

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:star:

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zlatan - The man that bailed out Allegri's rubbish tactics and playing style over and over again in the league with his utter dominance

Yea, main reason we fuck up so much is because Mr Brilliant coach doesnt have Ibra to fall back upon anymore

Amazing how much of a pussy he is. Wont even risk playing youth in a dead rubber game (and still ended up losing :lol:). And then people go and praise his impeccable handling of youth :fp:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:star:

These last few anti- allegri posts have been on point haha. Its a relief people actually see what i see. :thumbsup:

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are two kinds of idiots in this thread. Ndigidy, forward ash etc, and the ones who discuss with them... SERIOUSLY... :lol:

@ Iridrigu, m84, c4m, WHY THE FUCK do u waste ur time on trolls with ZERO fotball knowledge??????????????? :fp: u really don't have anything better to do with ur time?

Yeah because anyone that doesnt disprove over allegris method is either 1. Not a milan fan and secretly a troll supporting other teams. 2. Has zero football knowledge. 3. Both.

Its pathetic. Just because someone doesnt see your view doesnt make them a troll or less intelligent than someone like yourself.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
You know I don't think it should be either pro-Allegri or anti-Allegri the guy has made many mistakes since he has been here, but you have to acknowledge that he is not doing so bad with the team at his disposal. For those who are anti-Allegri, I ask you to be less idealistic and more realistic, because we are not in a situation where we can bring in a superstar coach like Mourinho and buy players he wants.. you must finally accept that Bonera, Bojan Nocerino..etc are some of the players that you have to rely on, and although it was not an ideal start, I must say that at one point we are seeing these players at the best form in a long time, as well as some very exciting youth prospects (I would go as far as to say that we probably have 3 of the best young talents in football) who are living to their potential, as well as some players who seem to be evolving under these new conditions (Boateng..etc). Moreover, we got rid of the selfish individuals on the team and we actually play a team game and the players coming off the bench can leave a mark on the match.. so overall theres a lot that Allegri has done to bring this team forward, it may not be Barca or Bayern level but it looks like a viable plan to see us back there in 3 years and that is what I consider realistic planning.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^ The factor which really matters is this. Sure, we are kind of broke right now and have limited cash for top players and top coach (Pep).

BUT, think of what happens if we miss out on the Champion's League next season.
If we miss out on the Champion's League, our next transfer windows will consist of Traores and Mesbahs and we might even sell someone to "balance the books".

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
No it won't. We'll still focus on youth and bring in players that'd be good for the shirt.

I reckon if we don't get into cl (please don't let this happen) the only people that'd leave would be pato and fodder.

Then we can do a Juve with league to focus on and win.

Either way... Next summer is critical to teams outlook of v the future. The senatores left, now it'd be dead weight out too.

I doubt allegri would be here though I'd v we don't qualify. Mutual termination would be the likely outcome although that would be of allegri's financial loss if he has any more years

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nah, we can't do "a Juventus".

Juventus spent 57m euro on transfers this year...
and 108m euro the year before...
... you get the trend.

Also, we've been trying to sign youngsters consistently over the last couple of years. The only successful ones so far has been SES (still cost 15m) and De Sciglio and Merkel :-)cry:)...
.. and the last good youngsters we signed before that was Pato (20m?)

All the other hyped youngsters we got pretty much failed (Adiyiah, Prosenik, etc)...

So yeah,... going with young players isn't necessarily an easy recipe for success or a cheap solution.
Finding a quality youngster is probably even harder than finding an established quality player.
.. especially when fucking Chelsea is paying 30-40m for Oscar and Hazard. :fp:

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
They flopped hard. DIego, krasic, melo, Elia. Juve transfer policy is shit... They got decent players now but we never ever would screw up with that kind of cash.

We will sign champions of the future. Can't wait

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Yeah because anyone that doesnt disprove over allegris method is either 1. Not a milan fan and secretly a troll supporting other teams. 2. Has zero football knowledge. 3. Both.

Its pathetic. Just because someone doesnt see your view doesnt make them a troll or less intelligent than someone like yourself.

That's true.

but in your case, it's false.

You consistently disregard everyone's points starting with 'we only lost 2 players'

disgard fact MVB started most games. Disgard Cassano in his limited 2 seasons in milan in 23 starts, 13 sub appearances racked up 8 goals, ands 16 assists.

Disregard gattuso loss. DISREGARD NESTA. Disregard Seedorf.

I mean, ffs we lost A LOT.

I mean ffs, we lost zlatan and nesta, replaced them with BACK UPS on teams who finished outside of UCL zone in serie A. (Yes bojan and Pazzo were back ups).

The worst part? The two forwards asked to step up in their place.... 1 has played half our games cause of injury, the other has NOT played.

-

We lost MVB/Gattuso, replaced them them with a man city back up (albiet good player, he hasn't been good cause he's never played serie A and had NO camp), and... traore?! WTF is a traore?

We lost potentially worlds best CB, and 1 of worlds best cb's of last 25 years (decline or not, nesta could still find a place in almost any top club today), and replaced them w/ a kid who's played 15 games total at chievo, and a CB who had an awful year on a relegated Villareal side.

Abbiati turned 36 and has been making individual errors left and right.

Dude.... are you this dumb? The worst part is they all came end of summer, no time. But i'm sorry, there's not a person on earth who can convince me we have anything beyuond 6th best squad in serie A this year.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I am not that excited yet, and if we miss out on CL I really think we will hit rock bottom.

We spent a fuckall over the last two summers (around 20m), and that while having CL money and getting hefty sums from balancing the books (with Ibra and Thiago).

So yeah, should we miss out on CL, shit is gonna get grim fo su--...

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
''We dont want any embarrassments''..............fields mesbah, flamini, pazzini and co.:proud: I think u can classify loosing to a terrible zenit almost 2:0 as an embarrassment right?

Dont know why im surprised thoe. What allegri the press conference man says in front of the cameras before the match is completely different then what allegri the coach does after.

but what do you expect?

Montolivo, De jong, El Shaarawy, Robinho, Mexes were not playing for obvious reasons. And that's basically the team ATM.

Constant and Nocerino weren't used because of yellow card suspension possibility.

If you don't count those guys.... It's not like he had many options

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
How does the current suspension rule work? The yellow cards no longer have to be in consecutive matches, right?

I was under the impressions it is the same, and the change won't happen till a few years?

I could be wrong, but my telecast said something about it in pre-game. So if i'm wrong....fsc is too.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I am not that excited yet, and if we miss out on CL I really think we will hit rock bottom.

We spent a fuckall over the last two summers (around 20m), and that while having CL money and getting hefty sums from balancing the books (with Ibra and Thiago).

So yeah, should we miss out on CL, shit is gonna get grim fo su--...

1. thing I'll mention which gets overlooked... Galliani keeps saying 'we're financially healthy etc. etc.'

A big thing about sales of thiago/zlatan and cutting of wages. It does make our books look A LOT healthier.

AKA......all these meetings w/ chinese investors, arab investors, russian investors. Becomes more attractive.

Lets be honest, they know milan, they know the lineage, prestige. What they WANT to see is what isnt publically available, which is milan's financially statements and future projections. They want to know they are making a smart investment.

_

I hope this is a sign, we will be taking some sort of partial investment soon.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think Milan is more sustainable now, the wage bill is half of what it used to be when UCL money was a difference between debt and astronomical debt. Lack of UCL football was such a disaster back then cause Milan was operating way above the revenue.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think Milan is more sustainable now, the wage bill is half of what it used to be when UCL money was a difference between debt and astronomical debt. Lack of UCL football was such a disaster back then cause Milan was operating way above the revenue.

Don't we still have the highest (or the second highest) wage bill in Italy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule