Milan-Juventus:The fight for scudetto

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
gaizka22 said:
Luck driven Di Vaio strike? I believe his strike was one of the best goal of last season!
No doubt it was a great goal, it was just unbelievable that it was scored in such a high profile match. Then again, it made up for the Sheva cracker at the Delle Alpi I suppose.

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
That was a great goal. Also, I can bet than he can make only 1 of those goals out 100 tries....

pnut408

Banana Slug
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso
kresomikus said:
I now that AC MILAN will win this game!!!! Juventus plays the most unpopular football today, and they have a bad team!! They can't win this match! I hate them!!!!!!!!!!!

It's understandable you hate Juve, but saying they have a bad team...I don't think so.

=====================================================

If we go through to the final in the CL, the whole team will be motivated.
On the other hand, Juve had a whole week to rest and they don't have to travel to Holland and back.

I predict another tie. 0-0 or 1-1
I think Milan's fatigue will make up for Ibra's absense.

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Yup, I do agree that Juve have a good team! And about the fitness, surely that Milan will be tired but I don't think that Carlo won't prepare anything. Maybe, if Milan lead in PSV match, Carlo will substitute Sheva or Kaka and play other player so they'll ready for Juve match!

1-1 or 0-0 is possible result but I hope they'll win!!
FORZA MILAN!!

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
What would really make my day is if we have this scudetto busines all sorted out by this weekend so we can focus on the CL finals.

If Ancellotti comes up with a game plan like against Parma, we'll win this for sure. If he tried the PSV experiment, we can kiss the game goodbye.

Will maldini be allright after the kick in the head?

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
ads216 said:
What would really make my day is if we have this scudetto busines all sorted out by this weekend so we can focus on the CL finals.
This Sunday is not that decisive! We can still lose points at Lecce and with Palermo. And in the last match, after being crowned UCL winners:D , we'll have to play against Udinesse, which is a "real pleasure"!

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan is playing very bad lately and the team is extremely tired, but somehow I'm very optimistic about this match.
Maybe because we have proved many times this year that we are better than Juve.
They just need to rest a little and give 100% sunday. Hopefully Seedorf will not be the shadow of himself like against PSV

Forca Milan
We can take the double

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
this is the DERBY of this season and i think that without zlata and zebbina jufe are very good team and we have to play with 100% of our skills

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Our fitness coach said on official that team is very good recovered.. but they say always that .. I think just like Lippi that the game will be won on the midfield..

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
Guys....The olds SLUT does not worrying me, we will kick that black beach`s ass!!! What worries me is the games after that . Like Udinese for exmpl???

My predictions were soo dame right by now.... so MILAN-Old SLUT 2:0 Sheva double ;)

FORZAAA MILAN

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
cuore said:
Since when is DelPiero a threat?
del piero isn't a threat anymore he hasn't been himself for d past 10 years or so :D i think who we should be concerned with is nedved and trezeguet

Rex

Reaction score
Juventus are coming to San Siro with anger, look like bunch of wounded buffalo particularly due to latest drugs controversy to hit their defender, Fabio Cannavaro.

They may wreak their anger for the failure of CL's campaign this season.

Something would have become attention into this clash.

forzamilan_7

Beginner
Reaction score
Very Tight Match

I'm sure that Milan will improve on their last performance and I predict a very close match but I believe in Milan: we should just get that extra goal (by Sheva) FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
natascha said:
hmm.. is there a way so i can stream the match for free ? and where ?

All Milan fans in Indonesia are facing this problem! Stupid TV people!

This is gonna be the game of the season. Juve is angry and wounded now. They managed to got off the hook in the 1st game in Turin but this time they will lose. With 3 games left, whoever wins this has a major advantage to the scudetto.

If we failed to win, advantage is at Juve since they have 3 easier games than us who will have to face Lecce, Palermo and Udinese. Must win!

Without doubt, the best squad will play. But who should accompany Sheva? JDT, Crespo or Pippo? I'll go for JDT.

Last edited:

Cescania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini
pixiraver said:
del piero isn't a threat anymore he hasn't been himself for d past 10 years or so :D i think who we should be concerned with is nedved and trezeguet
I'm more concerned about Nedved and Ibra. Del Piero is falling and Trez just recovers. Nedved is always dangerous and Ibra is fast although his shots are not accurate enough.

Milan should improve alot from last game vs PSV. Last game was like a hell. Don't know if we should trust Seedorf or not. He played so badly last game. My formation will be:

Dida, Maldini, Nesta, Stam, Cafu​
Rino, Pirlo, Ambro​
Kaka​
Crespo, Sheva​

pnut408

Banana Slug
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso
gaizka22 said:
Without doubt, the best squad will play. But who should accompany Sheva? JDT, Crespo or Pippo? I'll go for JDT.

It should be Crespo. Correct me if I'm wrong but he hasn't played the last two of Milan's matches. He's rested and ready to go.

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
It’s not easy to win Juve. but we hope to play well...not like PSV game. its good result but we must not feel safe.

Hope to draw only!

Forza Milan

milanjuve9436_std.jpg

milanjuve9491_std.jpg

milanjuve9500_std.jpg

mikez sheva7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
For those of us in the US, more specifically New York, does anybody know if RAI is going to show the Milan-Juve game or some other stupid, meaningless game?

pnut408

Banana Slug
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso
RAI is definitely showing Milan-Juve.
It's 6AM Pacific, so for you, it will start at 9AM.

InDiGo

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan Squad + Henry, Ronaldinho, Nedved, Adriano
YEAH!!! Cant wait for this match...Im gonna skip church tommorow and watch this....omg..this could be the only time of the year i'll wake up at 6am...LOL

FORZA MILANNNNN

Dil dil

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan players espacially Maldini-Inzaghi
I think that juve is hard team but I have strong trust on Milan that
they win by good perform and result so I think we will win 2-1
or draw 1-0

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
gaizka22 said:
All Milan fans in Indonesia are facing this problem! Stupid TV people!

This is gonna be the game of the season. Juve is angry and wounded now. They managed to got off the hook in the 1st game in Turin but this time they will lose. With 3 games left, whoever wins this has a major advantage to the scudetto.

If we failed to win, advantage is at Juve since they have 3 easier games than us who will have to face Lecce, Palermo and Udinese. Must win!

Yup, surely.. I wonder what's the problem with the local TV station. They didn't broadcast the Italian match anymore! They're suck! Hope that they'll win, btw, I'll keep online so I can know the scoreline :)
And about my formation:
-----------Dida
Cafu - Stam - Nesta - Maldini
-----------Pirlo
----Gatusso - Seedorf
-----------Kaka
------Sheva - Crespo

FORZA MILAN!!

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
With any other team I could have stayed calm given that we are in the CL final and could have convinced my mind if we would have failed to get the SCUDETTO this year.. But I hate the OLD SLUT so much that I can't consider surrendering SCUDETTO to them as an option...

Of course, can't sleep right now ... Have to get up at 6:00 AM to go to the ITALIANO CAFE right at the kick off time.. The atmosphere would be electric...

FORZA MILANO...

A must win game for us....

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
ics_rk said:
-----------Dida
Cafu - Stam - Nesta - Maldini
-----------Pirlo
----Gatusso - Seedorf
-----------Kaka
------Sheva - Crespo

FORZA MILAN!!
No way, it'll better if Stam doesn't play and Maldini'll be CB with Kaladze on the left. I don't really wanna start an argue about how good Stam is or not, but I really think he needs to be replaced by Kompany next season. :p Really, envolving the next match I really thing he should rest.

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
Seedorf out
Dhorasoo in