UEFA Champions League 2016-2017

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
They have a great coach in Sampaoli.

this can't sampaoli alone

it must be more ingredients

ecellent management, great place = andalucia, good food, enjoyable atmosphere in and around the club, hot korean nurses...

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
this can't sampaoli alone

it must be more ingredients

ecellent management, great place = andalucia, good food, enjoyable atmosphere in and around the club, hot korean nurses...

uu9pmDP.gif

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I just prefer team players over individual talents. Messi would never come here - it was pointless to even mention him. That was my point the other night.

That is not what you wrote the other day regarding messi.
Team players like who? Lol.. One could argue that poli is a team player. :g:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
That is not what you wrote the other day regarding messi.
Team players like who? Lol.. One could argue that poli is a team player. :g:

True, I've no desire to see Messi here. There is 0% chance of him ever playing here.

I wanted Franco here, he went to Sevilla for a mere 15m(that left foot)

You were adamant that Isco's worth 50m. I said Asensio is the one to watch and he hit a beauty tonight. It would be rude not to have a wee dig :)

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Come on Sevilla!!!

No international titles to Real please

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I only watched first half. This is how it looks like when two Spanish teams play.

DBZBHwX6SjqQtNpGUnGH_simpsons-soccer-gif-o%20(1).gif

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MB jinxed it :fp:

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sevilla deserves it more

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
True, I've no desire to see Messi here. There is 0% chance of him ever playing here.

I wanted Franco here, he went to Sevilla for a mere 15m(that left foot)

You were adamant that Isco's worth 50m. I said Asensio is the one to watch and he hit a beauty tonight. It would be rude not to have a wee dig :)

"no desire to see the goat at milan".. And you are saying i am the one with the bad taste lol..

So wait vazquez is more of a team player than isco? Or what are you trying to say here

First time watching this asensio kid, looks promising. But isco was also performing very well at 20 and won the golden boy award.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
"no desire to see the goat at milan".. And you are saying i am the one with the bad taste lol..

So wait vazquez is more of a team player than isco? Or what are you trying to say here

First time watching this asensio kid, looks promising. But isco was also performing very well at 20 and won the golden boy award.

Messi wouldn't leave Barca to prove that and has never been consistent at intl level. GOAT is merely subjective.

Back to reality.. in the context of modern Milan, Vazquez would have been a decent team player. As an example - I'd take Modric over Pogba every day.

Asensio is showing in Real's first team at 20(big difference) Asensio & Rashford are the two strongest youngsters to watch ascend over the next 24 months. Isco is just too much of a soloist.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The red card ruined the game :(

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
the ET was taking too long

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Never has team played 3 UEFA Super Cups in a row

Lost it 3 times :fp:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Messi wouldn't leave Barca to prove that and has never been consistent at intl level. GOAT is merely subjective.

Back to reality.. in the context of modern Milan, Vazquez would have been a decent team player. As an example - I'd take Modric over Pogba every day.

Asensio is showing in Real's first team at 20(big difference) Asensio & Rashford are the two strongest youngsters to watch ascend over the next 24 months. Isco is just too much of a soloist.

Not here to discuss the messi goat tittle. But don't you question my taste in players when you urself don't want to see messi at milan. That was our discussion to begin with.

- i have seen enough of isco, while not world class yet he has achieved a lot in his career so far. If you have watched his time at malaga you would have known that he indeed is a team player and works hard.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Just add more teams and scrap the Europa League. The latter is a novelty at best in modern football. With power houses playing 3 days a week (Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday) you're basically guaranteed more money.

Quoted for necessity. On a good day I bet we beat this Sevilla side.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
sevilla lost against real madrid's B team :lol:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Not here to discuss the messi goat tittle. But don't you question my taste in players when you urself don't want to see messi at milan. That was our discussion to begin with.

- i have seen enough of isco, while not world class yet he has achieved a lot in his career so far. If you have watched his time at malaga you would have known that he indeed is a team player and works hard.

Did you see prime Ronaldinho? for many he was a genius/goat. I think he lacked professionalism and that affected his long term peak consistency. He won the WC unlike Lionel. It's a generation thing. Many players today are poor in comparison to the last generation of top players. Its an eternal debate.

I liked the look of Isco at Malaga. He needs to be the main point of reference or clearly struggles playing with stronger players. He's worth nowhere near 50m(that's the big issue)