Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Love him but daaaamn did he suffer Dzeko. He lost quite every physical duel. OK he's just 19 years old so I hope with time passing by he bulks up significantly. He's already tall, now he needs some "flesh on the bones" as we tend to say in german.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Love him but daaaamn did he suffer Dzeko. He lost quite every physical duel. OK he's just 19 years old so I hope with time passing by he bulks up significantly. He's already tall, now he needs some "flesh on the bones" as we tend to say in german.

Can't really fault him for that. Even if he bulks up, he will never be stronger that Dzeko, who is an absolute physical specimen at 6'4" and probably 200+ lbs.

Certainly does need to bulk up, but does not seem physically out of place among men like he did last season. That will come with time though as he is only 18 let's not forget.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He does but I do not see anybody playing there. Therefore we need somebody to cover that post in the winter mercato.

Maybe we will see Berto there just to give him a break. It seems he is making more and more simple mistakes

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Nah he's very similar to montolivo. He plays more simple because he's inexperienced, and the quicker play has actually helped the team a lot, but it's really obvious loca is modeling his game after monto right now. Of course there are subtle differences, like how loca is similar to monto defensively but more aggressive.

It makes sense though and with his talent level there's plenty of time to hone his game individually and grow into something much more

I see no such thing. There are times when he plays simple out of inexperience and others when you can tell its instinctual. Not the same player.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score

3 our player surrounded Dzeko at one moment trying to steal him the ball.Without success.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can't really fault him for that. Even if he bulks up, he will never be stronger that Dzeko, who is an absolute physical specimen at 6'4" and probably 200+ lbs.

Certainly does need to bulk up, but does not seem physically out of place among men like he did last season. That will come with time though as he is only 18 let's not forget.

3 our player surrounded Dzeko at one moment trying to steal him the ball.Without success.

Yeah absolutely agree Dzeko is a physical monster, the way he protected the ball yesterday... phiew... definitely missed Kucka there.

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
he is still really shy.. in the videos from primavera we can see him making those long balls to the fowards and stuff.. he is really giving himself to the tactics. Discipline is important to reach the next level.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
he is still really shy.. in the videos from primavera we can see him making those long balls to the fowards and stuff.. he is really giving himself to the tactics. Discipline is important to reach the next level.
well, he said he wanted to be just like Montolivo, so...

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
giphy.gif

ffs:lol:

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Bad game. He's been pretty mediocre for some time now. I think if and when we get Badelj, he'll teach him much more and put some pressure off him. Its clear he isn't Dona who can put in an above-average to phenomenal shift on a game by game basis nor does he have the insanely high confidence he has.

He was the worst in the midfield today.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
the shirt is important to him :proud:

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
It's not a proper celebration unless Loca cries at some point.

Love him ❤️

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bad game. He's been pretty mediocre for some time now. I think if and when we get Badelj, he'll teach him much more and put some pressure off him. Its clear he isn't Dona who can put in an above-average to phenomenal shift on a game by game basis nor does he have the insanely high confidence he has.

It is one way to put it.
At this point there is no one that can replace Locatelli at his post.

Mediocre for some games? I do not know but he keeps making tackles and going to challenges like he was a experienced player. Heck, the game against Empoli, Locatelli kept running from one side to the other while Pasalic and Bertolacci were just jogging and looking around. With that being said, Locatelli is not perfect, his positioning can be off sometimes but if you think about it, he is the one holding our midfield together.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score

Wtf is wrong with you? :fp:

He is the best milan defensive midfielder by far.

He need to control his emotions better tho...u can't cry like that :lol:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Wtf is wrong with you? :fp:

He is the best milan defensive midfielder by far.

He need to control his emotions better tho...u can't cry like that :lol:

why not bro:lol: players in their 30s still cry when winnning or losing a final ..

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
True Rossonero ❤️❤️

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Doesnt change his poor form.He has talent but hes no Gigi. Kid needs a break

:lol:

Let's get one thing straight here. Donnarumma is a very talented player but his position is one that requires him to only focus on blocking shots.

Locatelli's position requires him to do more than just one thing. He has to kill plays, distribute the ball, and make sure he protects the defense. He's done all that and he's the one who is always covering the most ground in midfield.

He had a very good game yesterday and by far the best midfielder. He was the one who constantly bullied that Juventus midfield to the point that the Juventus CBs had to play long balls more frequently to their forwards to bypass his pressure.

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Dedicated to Milan, I love it! #forzaloca #loca73

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
I want to see Locatellis emotions if we win the CL

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Absolutely boss performance. More of that please