Italian Football Thread III

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Well done samp

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
0 - 0 so far

hoping for atalanta to soon have a goal

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
he scored again. :fp:

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
I just noticed in the livescore that Belotti had missed a penalty in the game that just ended 1-1 against Chievo...and I got curious to see how many goals he has scored in this season after 12 rounds played and it turns out just 3.

Let's see the price of this guy now after Cairo tried to trick everyone to buy him for 100 million LOL he is gonna be half of that amount tops, maybe even a little less.

He's been injured I think?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
milan can still sign him, won't be hard to lure him away from sampdoria after conte rejects milan.

he succeeded Montella at Samp and did much better

it's a no brainer at this point

Certainly still my 2nd choice after Conte. Probably the best pure tactician in Serie A in this generation of coaches.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Roma and Inter getting pushed by the refs big time this season. The reluctancy of the ref to award Lazio a pk, even after he was shown video evidence was pathetic.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
BOOM. Welcome change.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
True. But I hope he stays. He is well suited to Inter's style of play, and he can break records here.

Thing is... If he is to break into the elite tier then surely he'll have to move to LA liga or EPL.

Also I'd like to see this become a reality

23658645_1492455337474730_5231850994786393530_n.jpg

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
“If I’d known Neymar was going to leave… There was interest from them for a while, but I would’ve been the reserve to Leo Messi, Luis Suarez and Neymar, so after a great year at Napoli, I didn’t want to go back on the bench, even if it was Barcelona.

“I decided to sign a new contract here and then Neymar went to Paris Saint-Germain, so the transfer market exploded. Barcelona, seeking a replacement, paid €100m for a player they should’ve shelled out half for,” he said referring to Ousmane Dembele.

“At times I think: ‘What would I be like now at Barcelona.’ I like to think that, because if you look at who has been playing on the left there in recent months… I could’ve played there.”

So loyal from Mertens

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Donadoni seems to be doing decent. Wouldn't mind him here for our build-up phase (1-2 years).

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Lovely that Samp lost. If any of: Lazio or Roma lose as well, and we win..it will be a great round for us.

bluenine

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
This is Icardi's season. 2 more goals. The most clinical finisher in Europe?

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Ryan Colclough already won this year.

Also, ban.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Do you have to post in this thread every time he scores?
Immobile has also 15goals.. move on

bluenine

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Do you have to post in this thread every time he scores?
Immobile has also 15goals.. move on

Chill guys, this is the first time I am posting after Icardi scored, only as a continuation of your post last week. Also, this is the Italian football thread and Icardi is the most in form player at the mo.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
The BL/LaLiga/WCPL Flop :lol::lol::lol:

GTFOH

iCardi shits all over him pal.

This guy :fp:

Chill guys, this is the first time I am posting after Icardi scored, only as a continuation of your post last week. Also, this is the Italian football thread and Icardi is the most in form player at the mo.

Tbh we are just salty that you guys have had such a good start to the season.

Schedule