Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
621b96c35c089c7bce2ea2dc97b5a27a.jpg

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Gonna be great next season when we surround him with capable players.

Also please stop diving.

This... brings back horrible memories of Balo „the rotten apple”

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Agree he needs to stop diving. I think he gets very frustrated and just tries to play for the foul, but makes it so obvious.

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Good player but overall very dependent on others providing service. Not that it makes him bad, but he's not able to create much and his link-up play is lacking. I think he is the only player in the top 30 or so scorers that has 0 assists.

Overall definitely improved the team but for a team playing in CL (which is assume should be soon), I think a player that contributes more outside of the box would be better, as not many top teams have players of this style anymore.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Congrats Piatek and Paulina!

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
he needs to learn how to create chances for himself to be a complete player. still a solid player though. he can be our lewandowski.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
I hope we can give him more service next year

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Two games no.9, no goals.

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
don't panic until he's had a few games in the season...

I think he is trying to adapt, working hard to get in to space, just looks like he is lacking sharpness. Udinese should be a good boost

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
don't panic until he's had a few games in the season...

I think he is trying to adapt, working hard to get in to space, just looks like he is lacking sharpness. Udinese should be a good boost

Not sure about this which is why I was a little perturbed... unless its what the coach has asked for.

Many times he is wanting the ball right at his feet instead of trusting the pass to be played as he breaks the line. I am not worried at all because his finishing is that good just a bit peeved with his movement given how well he moved last year with no real plan.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
When Piatek scores 2 goals against Udinese on opening week of Serie A people will get faith back in him.

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
Not sure about this which is why I was a little perturbed... unless its what the coach has asked for.

Many times he is wanting the ball right at his feet instead of trusting the pass to be played as he breaks the line. I am not worried at all because his finishing is that good just a bit peeved with his movement given how well he moved last year with no real plan.

I saw it more in the last game, but I still think he has more to do. In the last game, he was making those runs and exploiting space, but no where near as good as he did last season. I think again, it is due to lack of sharpness. I really hope he connects well with Laeo, he needs someone to help create that space.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I think he's gonna score 20-25 goals in SA this season.