The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
Not necessarily unintelligent but greedy. Agree with everything else.

I can understand the sentiment but change has to be gradual. Unfortunately but a big upheaval will take too much money and will be too hard to realize smoothly.

First and foremost, we need to hire a high level coach with a clear cut plan several months ahead of the new season for mercato planning purposes. January, February, we need to have locked down our man.

True, no one is irreplacable. Donna was whatever ever since he's shown his disloyalty. He's a huge talent but 80 mil and I'd be happy. Romagnoli and Theo are the only ones where I'd be livid if we let them go because it'd we'd have a hard time finding equivalent players.

Say what you want about him but Freddy knows football. Only thing I might add about Kessie is that he could be amazing but he might need the right setting and we're probably not giving it to him right now. His decision making is very questionable.

Other than that, spot on. Welcome back and try to stay longer this time around :lol: Don't let them bait you.

ofc i make money betting on football since im 17
anyone that knows how disgustinly low the bookies keep the profit margins for football compared to lets say horceracing knows u pretty much have to be a footballgenius to consistently make money with that
betting against milan is easiest thing ever..bookies have no idea how to properly judge the team..odds are always all over the place and changing wildly from week to week on this team
tells u everything u need to know about the stability of this squad

but really apreciate it thanks bro

and leaf u too my man

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Someone even call him Poshitino because he knows this "pOsHiTiNo" will kick out his Calhanoglu and send him to FC Guangzhou

:lol:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Genny, buy the forum and please change the mods

Jenny has the money for the forum..but who's going to care for the herd of zebras roaming around the mod lounge :cry:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Judging by his analysis, Freddy didn't have a TV in his cell :lol:

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jenny has the money for the forum..but who's going to care for the herd of zebras roaming around the mod lounge :cry:

:lol:

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
When is Leo Messi's contract up? There, you have a bosman signing..

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When is Leo Messi's contract up? There, you have a bosman signing..

the goat Lionel Messi plays in a non ucl club under Stefano Pioli?
go home fray, you're drunk.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali

What happened to lots of the mods here? Heck, what happened to a lot of the posters here? Are we the ones left behind:lol:

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
There's no 'ideal' coach at this time. Milan's revival has to be considered one of toughest jobs in European football.

It is one of the toughest jobs in European football. The last ten years of B&G era were very damaging to the infrastructure and reputation. Li takeover made it even worse by losing credibility and Elliott known as a vulture fund who in general liquidise companies for maximum profits.

This is a difficult fix and will need time. It has been a poor season thus .Hopefully piolli can turn things around. He is not ideal Gp was very disappointing I thought he might have turned out better. Milan need a run of games to boost the general confidence of the team. We do have a decent squad right now they are not clicking.

If piolli is going with three at the back I hope he plays Theo as Lw (possibly his best role for this team) Kessie really should be used as a defensive Md (I.e Desailly/Gattuso role) play Paqueta in a more advanced role, Hakan is playing better under piolli but still frastrates me. Ben was pushed of the ball way to easily against Roma he needs to improve a lot and play at cm. krunic can offer more given the chance.

We have the parts to put out a decent team to put together a string of wins to finally get the season going but the confidence is low and we have been very unlucky at key moments. Let’s hope collectively everyone at the club can turn that corner and get us back on track.

Last edited:

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
If Pioli starts with a 3-man defense and plays Paqueta instead of Suso in a 3-4-2-1 then he will get serious points in my book

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The manager, in agreement with the club, decided not to call-up #Kessie for disciplinary reasons. The Ivorian has been poor in training in addition to being late once. @SempreMilanCom

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
This is how i would try salvage

hakan (sit deep) - leao- rebic
paqueta-bennacer-krunic/benna
theo-roma-musa-borini
donna

even though hakan and rebic are warriors...benna at cdm is disaster
Honestly duarte or musa at cdm would prolly be even better for the balance of the team then bennacer cdm...he can defend but he cant do it reliably

So benna needs to learn to compete with paq and krunic for those lcm rcm spots
borini could be disaster aswell at rb but our rbs are so bad it seems worth it to try (in training)
we are missing right now for simple 4-3-3

- a cdm who isnt unreliable defensively cause of weak strength and hyperactivity like bennacer but also not completely worthless like biglia
- actual human being at rb
-a real modern striker so leao can play LW ..not this polish fraud
- some fire on the bench ..

3 defender system is also and has ALWAYS been viable strat..we are not 4-3-3 material atm..even with alot of imagination ..its just not enough

Lots of work to do for maldini boban

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
Piatek might be worse then cutrone..hard to say wich 1 is worse
If the striker is not equally as good in giving assists/playing football as he is scoring goals i dont want him
Even if he is inzaghi 2.0

Football is about space..and chasing the space..not about 1 guy who gonna score all goals on his own...striker needs to contribute
Piatek to me looks a walkking punching bag and just even the simplest touch looks wonky af..he can only finish..not create

Also this guy is either a diving piece of shiet or exteemely weak cause 75% of the time hel get fouled..
Slowing down play and causing a useless fk wich wel never convert in a million years

This might be the latest saboteur (he does have killer instinct)

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Mourinho would probably be the best available option for us atm.

giphy.gif

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Piatek might be worse then cutrone..hard to say wich 1 is worse
If the striker is not equally as good in giving assists/playing football as he is scoring goals i dont want him
Even if he is inzaghi 2.0

Football is about space..and chasing the space..not about 1 guy who gonna score all goals on his own...striker needs to contribute
Piatek to me looks a walkking punching bag and just even the simplest touch looks wonky af..he can only finish..not create

Also this guy is either a diving piece of shiet or exteemely weak cause 75% of the time hel get fouled..
Slowing down play and causing a useless fk wich wel never convert in a million years

This might be the latest saboteur (he does have killer instinct)

:lol: We got Hakan he'll bang them in everytime

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
The difference Samu's pace made last game was sad.

As much as I like Hakan, his lack of pace and our general lack of speed in general is annoying.

Xhaka looks like his time is over at Arsenal. I think that he could help this team. He's not made for the Prem, the slower pace of Italy would suit him. I think Bennacer's future is more as a CM like Verratti.
Focus your desires on Matic, not Xhaka.

Samu isn't really that quick, but his weird mix of flair, technique and tactical understanding all lined up like stars in the sky last game.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
According to Physio Room (premierinjuries), Manchester United are currently missing 11 players. Bailly, Pogba, Tuanzebe, Matic, Shaw, Young (suspended), Dalot, Lindelof, McTominay, Gomes, Fosu-Mensah.

They need players.
if you said Piontek worth 70M, they're going to said yes.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
According to Physio Room (premierinjuries), Manchester United are currently missing 11 players. Bailly, Pogba, Tuanzebe, Matic, Shaw, Young (suspended), Dalot, Lindelof, McTominay, Gomes, Fosu-Mensah.

They need players.
if you said Piontek worth 70M, they're going to said yes.

Ah yes, they should definitely buy a striker to replace all these defenders and midfielders that are out injured :thumbsup:

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Martial is a winger and their only CF right now is Rashford, who is originally a SS. They need a natural CF. The thing is if you follow football news they're indeed looking for CF. What if Rashford got injury.
Even at this point they aren't looking for defender.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
This still doesn't validate the point you've made previously, which is the thing I'm amusing myself with.

If you want to look like a smart cookie that's following world football, perhaps instead lead with your post about Martial and Rashford instead of listing something entirely irrelevant? :monto:

Status
Not open for further replies.