Antonio Cassano Thread

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
The only positive thing lately. I knew it he'll be back. Great champion!!! Now win us a title please. FORZA FANTONIO!!!

littlewing

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
he is so important for us and looked fit when he played, good to see that he is still as confident as before

Ibra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Van Basten, Van Bommel, Ibra, Inzaghi, Maldini, Silva, Gattuso
he is as fat (maybe even fatter) as when he came january last year :lol:

He looked slimmer to me, Gattuso however looked a bit "rounder" in the face.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
whatever the shape hes in, he always delivered.

welcome back you genius! :proud:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
To hav an excellent day at office i visit this thread :thumbsup: forza fantanio

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
Its great to have cassano back, but I feel we might expect too much. He was doing well before everything happened, but he wasnt setting the world alight.

Although his passing will be a great welcome back.

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
doubt about your heart, please retire now...

HamzaHas

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I don't think the doctors would have given him permission to play if there was ANY kind of risk, so I think he should be ok.

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
The more I think about it, the more I realize how much we miss(ed) Cassano. He didn't play much in his first six months (though he made an impact), and there were rife rumors of him leaving in the summer, yet he started the season as a starter and was in a good form.

It's so sad as his partnership with Ibra was mouthwatering. Cassano is still one of the leaders in the Serie A assist table despite not playing since October! (bar Fiorentina's game). That's telling of how creative and genius his passing is.

He is kind of the new Ronaldinho in his static nature and low workrate, but at least he doesn't force an unbalanced formation on the team. This team is full of runners and thus could afford to have a passenger upfront like Cassano as long as he delivers the assists.

I'm really looking forward to his partnership with Ibra next season. I hope Allegri still has the same plan.

I agree with you that he seldom tracks back but I honestly think his movement is pretty underrated around. He is far mobile then Ronaldinho was and makes much more off ball runs then old Dinho did.

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
Italian champions have lost the Italy NT No.10 for 6 months, of course it's a huge loss. Don't need to explain it any more.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Prandelli, Cassano in my team ' 17/04/2012

Prandelli, Cassano in my team '
Source: Reuters

ROMA, 17 APR - 'In my personal album Antonio Cassano does not fail.' Coach Cesare Prandelli blue meets Reservoir Dogs in the collection that underlined how Panini for Euro 2012, the figure of Milan's missing.

The time required to force the release of the album Sandwiches to anticipate the choices of ct, and among the 20 chosen photos of Cassano there '. But it 's been prepared for possible inclusion special, if Prandelli will include' the player from the 23. 'I want Antonio with a smile,' says the coach.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Cassano and Ronaldinho have very different styles. Cassano doesn't always wanna do the flashy stuff and he has better striker instinct in terms of movement, linkup play and finishing. Ronaldinho's skill however is much superior to Cassano.

If Cassano can overcome the psychological barrier from this situation, he will be a force next season. Its time for him to finally fulfill his destiny :)

Diavolo666

Banned
Reaction score
This guy is the only one who reminds me of Classic Football Players
He is simply a joy to watch you cant have anymore fun watching other players play nowadays the rest are fucking Boring
It disgust me how nowadays Physical Play is encouraged over Talent :head:
I Blame the EPL

Reaction score
Cassano and Ronaldinho have very different styles. Cassano doesn't always wanna do the flashy stuff and he has better striker instinct in terms of movement, linkup play and finishing. Ronaldinho's skill however is much superior to Cassano.

If Cassano can overcome the psychological barrier from this situation, he will be a force next season. Its time for him to finally fulfill his destiny :)

Ronaldinho is more skillful(but not by much) and a better dribbler and better passer(again the difference is not immense), but in terms of technique there is not much difference and is really hard to say who is better then the other. Antonio's first touch is better then every other player in football.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Its hard to compare two of my favorites, but...

Cassano when it comes to natural talent is weaker only than a select few in history imo, but one of them is Ronaldinho. His technique is untouchable imo. Its not a shame to be second to Ronaldinho in terms of technique. Cassano is one of the most gifted players in the world.

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Im hoping I get the privilege of watching this genius play vs Bologna :)

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Ronaldinho in his prime> Messi,C Ronaldo.Ronaldinho was magic back then.Shame that he didnt last long.As for Cassano,he is that type of player,when he recieve the ball he makes everything clearer.Great player,great talent,and I think taht he will be back to his best.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
As for Cassano,he is that type of player,when he recieve the ball he makes everything clearer.
wonderfuly put:star::star::star:

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Hope to see a 20-30 minute sub from him against Bologna.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He need more playing time to be get in shape,but we saw that he can change the game for good.

LoLInter

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Cavani, Ibra, Totti, Gattuso, Del Piero, T.Silva, Nesta, Lampard, El Shaarawy